Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]► BITVERTISE.NET ◄►FREE $75 ads credit ◄► Bitcoin Advertising network ◄ - page 15. (Read 13487 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
i stopped as a publisher because the publishers earnings are now lower, advertisers makes only cpc campaigns as the most of the clicks are not counted. You should allow more clicks or you will loose publishers.

Yes, i agree !!!
This is really bad i see in screnshot above that some clicks from mine publisher accoutn also invalide clicks
Nigeria you say its proxy click ?? wher you get nigeria servers Huh never senn a nigeria vpn location ??!!!
And brazil why you say its invalide click ?

kind regards
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
i stopped as a publisher because the publishers earnings are now lower, advertisers makes only cpc campaigns as the most of the clicks are not counted. You should allow more clicks or you will loose publishers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
I just created an ad there. I liked the options to target audiences.

Let's see the result! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
legendary
it looks like it's standard faucet traffic clicks, mostly bots and users are clicking because they know they should click to keep faucet alive. Plus many real people use proxies from various reasons.

Yes.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
it looks like it's standard faucet traffic clicks, mostly bots and users are clicking because they know they should click to keep faucet alive. Plus many real people use proxies from various reasons.
legendary
Haha.. I just was thinking that cant be possible that I not receive any click on this interesting ads, I would like to click and see Smiley But after your post I get it and its going to wrong side..

Just saying that I didn't click any.

If your system working like that, you can just turn if of, until improve it, But CPM let stay Smiley
legendary
Haha.. I just was thinking that cant be possible that I not receive any click on this interesting ads, I would like to click and see Smiley But after your post I get it and its going to wrong side..

Just saying that I didn't click any.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1358
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
Waiting updates with publishers earnings!

ONLYfree: if you don't stop with this, I will delete your account Smiley

legendary
What is the amount rate paid to Publishers about the Advertisers bid? 80%? 75%?

It is 75%  atm.
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
What is the amount rate paid to Publishers about the Advertisers bid? 80%? 75%?
legendary

Update:

FAQ page added: https://bitvertise.net/index.php?page=index/faq

Our network starts to increase.
Many advertisers and publishers use Bitvertise.
Don't forget:  we offer a $5 welcome bonus for all new advertisers! (there is no need to make any deposit to use the bonus)

Join Bitvertise.net (click on the banner below):

legendary

We have added a nice feauture on Bitvertise.net:  Live Chat (avalaible Monday - Friday from 9.00 AM to 21.00 PM)

You can contact us if you have any questions.
legendary
Someone using this network could share with us what is the average CPC and earnings for a publisher?

Smiley

You could sign up and test yourself.
You receive $5 welcome bonus (for advertiser)
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
Someone using this network could share with us what is the average CPC and earnings for a publisher?

Smiley
legendary
Hey Smiley

Just submitted a ad and I hope to see it accepted Smiley

Its for www.mybitmine.co Smiley

Thanks Smiley

It was already accepted Smiley
We work in weekends too.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Hey Smiley

Just submitted a ad and I hope to see it accepted Smiley

Its for www.mybitmine.co Smiley

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
hi admin please check my account, i want to manage category of my site when i save it my site its back to pending stat please check my id kaytokeyos my site fortoshi.xyz

Hi

I just approved your website, so now you can use it.

ok thanks, why your text ads the font is not centered?
legendary
hi admin please check my account, i want to manage category of my site when i save it my site its back to pending stat please check my id kaytokeyos my site fortoshi.xyz

Hi

I just approved your website, so now you can use it.
Pages:
Jump to: