Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]► BITVERTISE.NET ◄►FREE $75 ads credit ◄► Bitcoin Advertising network ◄ - page 5. (Read 13487 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 500
For several days, there are some banners (300x250) that are not displayed because they offer the mixed content.

ie console:
Mixed Content: The page at 'https://littleworldofsatoshi.com/play' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure resource 'http://ylx-1.com/banner_show.php?section=General&pub=375162&format=300x250&ga=g'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

index.php?page=query/ads/&aduid=352&height=250&displaytype=4&displayed=1&page_data=971a7d457a8de953…:
1 Mixed Content: The page at 'https://littleworldofsatoshi.com/play' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure script 'http://ylx-4.com/layer.php?section=General&pub=375162&ga=g&show=1&fp'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

And another 30% use  this new script, no content, and with minimum 10 ads per page.
I delete/block every day 15-20 of these "websites"

You think your faucet script is better than others because you have paid for it ? - yeah it has a lot of content on it https://coinzone.club/ *clap*

Not because I paid for it, because it has a registration system, original content, news, forum, chat,  etc.

You didn't got the main ideea:  I can't approve a website wich use a script (free or paid) wich use a "default" template,  has 0 content, and it is already full of ads.  Many of the rejected guys come in this thread and say:  "why my website was rejected", but they don't even read the Terms % Conditions.
How to approve a website wich has this message on home pege:  "Bro, please, click to ads for supporting our project:)" ?

I have a question for you:  if you are a Bitvertise.net advertiser you will pay real money to show your ads on a website  like this or like this one?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

And another 30% use  this new script, no content, and with minimum 10 ads per page.

You think your faucet script is better than others because you have paid for it ? - yeah it has a lot of content on it https://coinzone.club/ *clap*
legendary
The ideea is I won't accept a faucet wich has a  faucetbox template, no original content and 40 ads on first page.

I noticed, last time, from list of faucets of Faucetbox's website that 34% of faucets use same template!  Lips sealed

Good luck!  Grin

And another 30% use  this new script, no content, and with minimum 10 ads per page.
Activity: 800
The ideea is I won't accept a faucet wich has a  faucetbox template, no original content and 40 ads on first page.

I noticed, last time, from list of faucets of Faucetbox's website that 34% of faucets use same template!  Lips sealed

Good luck!  Grin
legendary
Very surprising, i am just seeing this thread, is the FREE $75 welcome bonus over?
Also is like you have strict rule for accepting publisher websites can you state them here ?

Yes, the bonus is avalaible for all new advertisers (optional for old too).
Also there is no secret that you must deposit $25 to activate your free $75 ( similar with Google Adwords offer)
The rules are not strict.
The rules (for advertisers & publishers) are here: https://bitvertise.net/index.php?page=index/terms
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
The shittiest network. The accused in fraud although the error was on their side.
The account was removed. In principle it is clear why. But the arrogance of the administrator exceeds all boundaries.

Why you don't tell us how you made with the redirect trick?  Smiley
Tell people that I approved you with a website and then you redirect it to another url full with ads and popups.
wow.... sneaky fucker  lol
Activity: 210
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Very surprising, i am just seeing this thread, is the FREE $75 welcome bonus over?
Also is like you have strict rule for accepting publisher websites can you state them here ?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
The shittiest network. The accused in fraud although the error was on their side.
The account was removed. In principle it is clear why. But the arrogance of the administrator exceeds all boundaries.

Tell people that I approved you with a website and then you redirect it to another url full with ads and popups.

I wrote that the reasons for the ban are understandable. But the attitude to the publishers you have bad. And the way you assume that you know everything, it is annoying.

P.S. - your ads were placed on domain that you approved.
Activity: 658
By far the worst network run by the worst person
Such bad attitude you got
legendary

i wish i could defend this network - it showed so much promise to begin with.... but sadly, i have to agree with you on this...

@catcatcatcaty: please confirm me that this is your BTC address:  1AhTqeJ3h2a6C62EqeyewCZqgjTvBQWxV8

I will send your 4.29$  (even the minimum withdrawal is 5$) and then I will delete your account.

You don't need money from a shitty network, right?
legendary

When MellowAds closed their thread here on the forum I did not agree, but now I can understand why they take this decision ...
legendary

Activity: 152

i wish i could defend this network - it showed so much promise to begin with.... but sadly, i have to agree with you on this...
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
legendary

I must approve this website or not? -  http://thisisbtcfaucet.ru

I like the message from the home page: 
This is BTC Faucet!
Bro, please, click to ads for supporting our project:)
legendary
wow, seems like a lot of animosity here. Tell me why you dont allow sub domains .  i was allowing in my site so i would like to know why you dont.

There is no animosity (from my side).
It is just a frustrated guy who have a "passion" for me and my threads.

Regarding the subdomains:  We allow subdomains for all quality websites, but we restricted these because the system was abused by some users (one of the created 15 subdomains and sending fake traffic to all of these)
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
wow, seems like a lot of animosity here. Tell me why you dont allow sub domains .  i was allowing in my site so i would like to know why you dont.
Activity: 658

I have same traffic and same traffic quality as you have and many others faucets with similar traffic.

You think Im sitting here and clicking all the day to earn 1.20 usd a day?

OP is just making up shit because he doesn't like you and that's the only way he can get your site off his network by making up lies
It's become a common thing between these bitcoin networks who can't handle big publishers
legendary
Activity: 1288

After few days you blocked my website by complying that my website have many click.

Many fraud clicks to be exactly.

I earned around 3 usd a day first 3-4 days, later around 1.20 usd.

You have a short memory or your message is intentionally negative.

You earned 45.93$ as publisher.
The last payment was on 27 September (15.93$)

In how many months?
Pages:
Jump to: