Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official] - page 22. (Read 42890 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 02:58:49 AM
High Expectation to BTW ... great road maps great whitepaper every this is great

this will go to moon soon waiting for other exchanges to buy more coins
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
April 15, 2018, 12:14:53 PM
Maintenance still going, thank you for patience. This is the way for stable platform.

I am new to this coin, could anyone enlighten me, what have happened to this project?
BTW platform development. You can communicate with community and team in telegram group https://t.me/BTW_Community
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 11:04:35 AM
Need for information about news! I hope this coin will grown up to ICO price in next times!
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
April 13, 2018, 10:41:53 PM
Can anyone tell me what happened to that partnership with some legal entity? Haven't been hearing any news regarding that lately or was it just a rumor?
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
April 13, 2018, 11:55:27 AM
I am new to this coin, could anyone enlighten me, what have happened to this project?
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 10:00:15 AM
Is there any hope for the rise of this currency, which appears as a global project and distinctive or that all investors will suffer more losses for science, there is nothing that suggests the price rise in the near future Undecided
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 09:55:14 AM
Intermediate news. 12.04.18
BTW Family!

After technical updates we found out a critical network error. We are working on this issue and doing all the best to resolve it as soon as possible. At the same time we were observing the behavior of delegates to maintain the network. To ensure the best productivity of the network, we decided to add updates to the algorithm of the consensus logic. On this matter we temporary return 101 system delegates. The current logic will be the follwoing: If the delegate node doesn’t work for some time, his rating will fall down, regardless of the weight of his voice.

Best Regards,
BTW team
Thank your info! I think! We need more worrk to bring this coin grown up!
I really like this coin snd hope itcan go back!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
April 13, 2018, 03:25:54 AM
BTW Family!

After technical updates we found out a critical network error. We are working on this issue and doing all the best to resolve it as soon as possible. At the same time we were observing the behavior of delegates to maintain the network. To ensure the best productivity of the network, we decided to add updates to the algorithm of the consensus logic. On this matter we temporary return 101 system delegates. The current logic will be the follwoing: If the delegate node doesn’t work for some time, his rating will fall down, regardless of the weight of his voice.

Best Regards,
BTW team
This is a good and convenient solution. I hope you will quickly solve the problem with a critical error. The price of tokens began to decline Sad
April 13, 2018, 02:49:03 AM
BTW Family!

Best Regards,
BTW team
April 12, 2018, 01:51:03 PM
Community, now we carry out technical works, apologize for the inconvenience, we will inform as soon as the work is completed
Thanks for your response, hope issues be resolved soon.
April 12, 2018, 01:21:05 PM
Community, now we carry out technical works, apologize for the inconvenience, we will inform as soon as the work is completed
Activity: 306
April 12, 2018, 12:02:11 PM
For the first time I see such an active audience at the drop. Very impressive. I believe in the bright future of the project. It is evident that the team is trying.
April 12, 2018, 04:49:47 AM
input / output on BitFlip does not work! in support of BitFlip write that it is fault of BTW developers!
I can confirm this, when I reach Bitflip support they said the same.
Activity: 35
April 12, 2018, 03:54:24 AM
input / output on BitFlip does not work! in support of BitFlip write that it is fault of BTW developers!
Activity: 35
April 12, 2018, 02:05:13 AM

Thanks for update, Please contact BitFlip, hope they enable BTW wallet as soon as possible.

Withdrawal and deposits working now. It was turned off for sync the new node updates and now you can trade.

Don't forget about BTW group in Telegram: https://t.me/BTW_Community

I can't put the BTW with BitFlip!Writes:No supported systems for output
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
April 11, 2018, 11:15:14 PM
Good news! I see the price of the coin has reacted well to such news, I hope it will be even better. I hope to add more  exchanges.

Not for a long time the joy lasted, today the price in general fell by 20%.
Only here it is interesting, 650 satosh at the moment, is it cheap or expensive?

Does anyone get a coin for voting?

650 sat is very cheap imo and no you don't get coin or whatsoever for voting, you are doing it for community without any expectation.

Wait, you want to say that by voting with my balance for the delegate, I will not get anything in return? The meaning of this vote? If I'm not mistaken, the BTW coin is based on the BTF consensus, why do not I get anything from the vote? And how are the coins minted then? They have a 100% premine?

Sorry, I misunderstood the statement. You get some percentage of delegatee's income by voting. Your income will depend on number of Bitwhite you hold.
April 11, 2018, 10:52:12 PM

Thanks for update, Please contact BitFlip, hope they enable BTW wallet as soon as possible.

Withdrawal and deposits working now. It was turned off for sync the new node updates and now you can trade.

Not working, with :"No available methods"
Activity: 238
April 11, 2018, 05:47:39 PM
Good news! I see the price of the coin has reacted well to such news, I hope it will be even better. I hope to add more  exchanges.

Not for a long time the joy lasted, today the price in general fell by 20%.
Only here it is interesting, 650 satosh at the moment, is it cheap or expensive?

Does anyone get a coin for voting?

650 sat is very cheap imo and no you don't get coin or whatsoever for voting, you are doing it for community without any expectation.

Wait, you want to say that by voting with my balance for the delegate, I will not get anything in return? The meaning of this vote? If I'm not mistaken, the BTW coin is based on the BTF consensus, why do not I get anything from the vote? And how are the coins minted then? They have a 100% premine?
April 11, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 05:40:14 AM
atm CMC shows 85% up, because someone have bought less that 1$ worth of BTW/USD at Exrates 2X.
Pages:
Jump to: