Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official] - page 20. (Read 42890 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 105
April 24, 2018, 12:24:27 PM
Personally, I very weakly believe in the good success of this team. bitcoin is, why such forks? I do not believe in any fork of bitcoin.
Wrong thread
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 11:01:05 AM
Personally, I very weakly believe in the good success of this team. bitcoin is, why such forks? I do not believe in any fork of bitcoin.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 10:51:43 AM
It seems like the bottom was reached and the development is going well. If this is true with the coin backing by the treasury of the United States of America, then we will have some exciting times ahead of us.
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 01:43:45 PM
Is your wallet universal with the web wallet? I downloaded your Android wallet and imported the private key, but my phone's wallet does not seem to work. what should I do?
All wallets use a common network, differences only in functions.
Check your private phrase. Android wallet is works.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 05:15:50 AM
Is your wallet universal with the web wallet? I downloaded your Android wallet and imported the private key, but my phone's wallet does not seem to work. what should I do?
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
April 23, 2018, 05:12:05 AM
BitWhite was Bitcoin White back in the day, right? I hear that Bitcoin White was backed by the US treasury or something? Was/Is that true or am I misremembering things? Sorry if it's a stupid question.

I have the same question, hope someone will answer  Roll Eyes

you do not think that if they that Bitcoin White was backed by the US treasury then the price for it,would slowly grow?
Look at a bunch of useless ether tokens that have grown by 50%, and look at the price of white, these are two big differences.
It has been answered in the past replies, i don't get what is your point in ether based tokens? It is on that platform so you can expect once other eth based token rise some will rise too its because of the money the dustirbution like what happened last december even shitcoins and dead coin pumps. Don't compare bitwhite.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 04:43:50 AM
BitWhite was Bitcoin White back in the day, right? I hear that Bitcoin White was backed by the US treasury or something? Was/Is that true or am I misremembering things? Sorry if it's a stupid question.

you do not think that if they that Bitcoin White was backed by the US treasury then the price for it,would slowly grow?
Look at a bunch of useless ether tokens that have grown by 50%, and look at the price of white, these are two big differences.
April 22, 2018, 01:47:43 PM
Yes, before it was Bitcoin White but about two months ago was rebranding of project.
We are in progress with activities regarding bill. Will let you know about results once they are completed
What kind of legality are you looking for? I can't understand.
April 22, 2018, 12:57:38 PM
Hi...Can anyone please tell or share a link concerning how DPoS  system works in BTW? Also, are there any Pools available??..Thanks
More technical information:
https://bitwhite.org/docs2.0/
https://bitwhite.org/doc/BTW-WP-en.pdf

Thanks for the information Smiley
Are there any delegate pools available??

There is no pools, only nodes registred in system - delegates. They are synchronized with blockchain and produce new blocks in chain.
April 22, 2018, 12:56:23 PM
Yes, before it was Bitcoin White but about two months ago was rebranding of project.
We are in progress with activities regarding bill. Will let you know about results once they are completed
Activity: 53
April 21, 2018, 11:37:43 PM
Hi...Can anyone please tell or share a link concerning how DPoS  system works in BTW? Also, are there any Pools available??..Thanks
More technical information:
https://bitwhite.org/docs2.0/
https://bitwhite.org/doc/BTW-WP-en.pdf

Thanks for the information Smiley
Are there any delegate pools available??
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
April 21, 2018, 10:17:08 PM

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 06:29:11 PM
Bitwhite is a very interesting and promising project that created its blockchain, taking good functions from bitcoin and ETH, the advantages of Bitwhite blockchain are high transaction processing speed, no network scalability problems and anonymity of transactions.
April 21, 2018, 06:06:23 PM
You still have bounty available?
For today is no bounty. Follow the news.
Activity: 126
April 21, 2018, 05:29:57 PM
You still have bounty available?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
April 21, 2018, 05:28:48 PM

As for anonymity, members of BTW team still want to stay in shadow. No comments regarding our location are.
‘The cult of personality is the enemy of the blockchain revolution. Behind the brand is a figure… We believe that final result is more important.’ ©

I don't think anonymity is a problem. After all, there are examples of successful projects where the team hides their data.
The main task of the team is to successfully complete the work on the project.
Activity: 178
Merit: 7
April 21, 2018, 05:21:27 PM
BTW comments regarding recent spam message

Here are our comments regarding recent spam message.

Really, we have been made the reorganizatio in the team recently. Members of the team that didn’t cope with their activities or din’t manage to do their tasks in time, were dismissed, as well as inactive administrators of telegram channels and so on. We mentioned about this in our official news.

We are completely rejected the comments about the scam. The BTW project was conceived as a long-term one. Listing to different exchanges after the successful ISO, ongoing development and improvement of the core functionality, integration with various systems and further plans say about it.

Regarding the withdrawal of BTW from System Wallet, this was done to pay for the systemcoins. All BTW team, except of retired participants, are interesting in development and evolution of the project, not in the trading. You can be calm about this. Profit, that was collected during ICO, will be used for the needs and growth of the project.

As for anonymity, members of BTW team still want to stay in shadow. No comments regarding our location are.
‘The cult of personality is the enemy of the blockchain revolution. Behind the brand is a figure… We believe that final result is more important.’ ©

Since development of project continues and there are active implementstion of BTW platform with new functionality, so BTW project becomes interesting for more and more people. That’s why We will consider such kind of subjects as spam and provocations using photoshop. There were already attempts to make the scam airdrop or messages with requests to transfer coins from fake accounts. To avoid unpleasant situations, please follow our official news.

Kindest thanks, this one was really useful to me considering my panick-attack how much it diped since I bought it at 0,88 cents + exchange fees. Still sweating though.
Activity: 4
April 21, 2018, 01:10:58 PM
BTW comments regarding recent spam message

Here are our comments regarding recent spam message.

Really, we have been made the reorganizatio in the team recently. Members of the team that didn’t cope with their activities or din’t manage to do their tasks in time, were dismissed, as well as inactive administrators of telegram channels and so on. We mentioned about this in our official news.

We are completely rejected the comments about the scam. The BTW project was conceived as a long-term one. Listing to different exchanges after the successful ISO, ongoing development and improvement of the core functionality, integration with various systems and further plans say about it.

Regarding the withdrawal of BTW from System Wallet, this was done to pay for the systemcoins. All BTW team, except of retired participants, are interesting in development and evolution of the project, not in the trading. You can be calm about this. Profit, that was collected during ICO, will be used for the needs and growth of the project.

Since development of project continues and there are active implementstion of BTW platform with new functionality, so BTW project becomes interesting for more and more people. That’s why We will consider such kind of subjects as spam and provocations using photoshop. There were already attempts to make the scam airdrop or messages with requests to transfer coins from fake accounts. To avoid unpleasant situations, please follow our official news.
April 21, 2018, 11:42:44 AM
I'm upset if these young coin die
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 05:56:07 AM
It is very noticeable that the development team did not announce any new regarding the project of this currency until the value collapsed in the market and this negatively affects its traders Huh
Pages:
Jump to: