Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official] - page 27. (Read 42890 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 04:14:13 PM
In my opinion, Bitcoin white cryptocurrency and the whole BTW platform in General is one of the most undervalued on the exchange. The total issue of 60 million coins allows you to grow in price to 20-30$ provided that the developers of all that they have planned in the roadmap.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
March 24, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
What is going on with the bitwhite price? It seems like it is collapsing every Day more. But i have still faith in this dev team and project. I hope we will rise again, because the way how the airdrop was maid was really nice.

It's normal phase with all projects who provide big Airdrops)

Yes it is, because most airdrop hunters will sell what they got directly without even looking at the future or potency of the project. Once this phase ends, and the development of project continues as planned then we will see a better price.
I'm still holding some BTW that I bought @ $0.15 each, now it is @ $0.06. Not bad at all as all price are going down lately.
Selling their bitwhite will be their fomo soon they have not think about how bitwhite is gaining popularity and the team is actively working on exchanges and any other matters that will make everything works. Good for you to bought at that price. Badly i bought 0.3$ and higher niw im doing cost average to cover up my losses once it pumps.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
March 24, 2018, 09:29:16 AM
Can you guys contact Coinomi to integrate BitWhite into their platform? I guess that will give good marketing boost since it's one of the most popular Bitcoin/altcoin mobile wallet available.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
March 24, 2018, 01:54:32 AM
What is going on with the bitwhite price? It seems like it is collapsing every Day more. But i have still faith in this dev team and project. I hope we will rise again, because the way how the airdrop was maid was really nice.

Yes it is, because most airdrop hunters will sell what they got directly without even looking at the future or potency of the project. Once this phase ends, and the development of project continues as planned then we will see a better price.
I'm still holding some BTW that I bought @ $0.15 each, now it is @ $0.06. Not bad at all as all price are going down lately.
March 23, 2018, 11:55:51 PM
Okay, so I just downloaded updated Bitwhite wallet, only little problem is that under the name of app, it says "Bitcoin White" you guys don't wanna change that?
March 23, 2018, 10:43:40 PM
Will the vote on the bitwhit succeed to include it in mercatox and cobinhood? i see many of the followers of this project, but there is no reaction to investment since the failure of the vote in bit-z but likely to change the situation in case of launching a new project according to the road map listed by the development team Grin

People got airdrop, dumped and left. Now, they have no reason to follow. Don't let price determine the worth of project. Currently market is in huge dip many other promising projects are also lurking at few cents.
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
March 23, 2018, 07:36:36 AM
Will the vote on the bitwhit succeed to include it in mercatox and cobinhood? i see many of the followers of this project, but there is no reaction to investment since the failure of the vote in bit-z but likely to change the situation in case of launching a new project according to the road map listed by the development team Grin
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 06:59:50 AM

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
March 22, 2018, 05:48:54 PM
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 09:45:36 AM
THis is my followup question that I quoted in one of your thread..

What happen to our vote to BitZ? I vote BTW to be listed in BitZ but I can't read any update regarding to voting result.. Is btw listed now in BitZ?

No, the required number of votes was not possible once again if BitZ connect more opportunities to buy VTC (coins that are needed to vote on BitZ), now VTC can only be purchased via AliPay, but many people dont have this possibility + they have toughened the rules, it is necessary to pass 3 levels of verification, and this also constitutes a problems too.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 03:32:58 AM
It seems that you will now have to pay for listing on a good stock exchange. The time of freebies ends. Too many people who want to get rich quickly.
March 20, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

What happen to our vote to BitZ? I vote BTW to be listed in BitZ but I can't read any update regarding to voting result.. Is btw listed now in BitZ?

We couldn't gather enough votes, no nope BTW isn't listed on Bitz.

Does anybody knows how much votes is needed to list BTW on Mercatox exchange? Or is it only needed to have the most votes in ranking which is 6677. So if 1 person gets 5 points for register + depo, we need only something like 1500 people votes on BTW. It's much better than Bit-z where it should be 10k -20k people needed which sent ID to exchange. I'm excited.

I guess it's based on rating system, most ranked coin wins.
copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 7
March 20, 2018, 07:42:58 AM
Does anybody knows how much votes is needed to list BTW on Mercatox exchange? Or is it only needed to have the most votes in ranking which is 6677. So if 1 person gets 5 points for register + depo, we need only something like 1500 people votes on BTW. It's much better than Bit-z where it should be 10k -20k people needed which sent ID to exchange. I'm excited.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
March 20, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 03:04:55 AM
Hello. I created a delegate(shinekami) and launched a node with forging, but here is the question where to get votes since I do not see a forum with propositions as on ARK / Lisk. Can anyone tell?

I think that to get votes, it is necessary that the users of BTW with their coins voted for your candidate / delegate, as I achieve it, I myself do not know yet. My vote has stopped on the number of votes (I can not vote more than 0.1BTW
March 19, 2018, 11:32:48 PM
Yes, the same talk and the same news every week and nothing new has been remembered but more time lost and there is no evolution in the price which is in the downward trend on the whole and the development team is still hiding behind the masks as if they were in a coma and for the inclusion in the platform of yobit its the same puzzle  Smiley

I don't care about devs anonymity as long as development continues. And regarding price whole crypto market is in downward trend, BTW is no exception.
Activity: 111
Web-developer
March 19, 2018, 07:57:07 PM
Hello. I created a delegate(shinekami) and launched a node with forging, but here is the question where to get votes since I do not see a forum with propositions as on ARK / Lisk. Can anyone tell?
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
March 19, 2018, 06:51:32 PM
Yes, the same talk and the same news every week and nothing new has been remembered but more time lost and there is no evolution in the price which is in the downward trend on the whole and the development team is still hiding behind the masks as if they were in a coma and for the inclusion in the platform of yobit its the same puzzle  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
March 19, 2018, 03:18:06 PM
The bad thing is that the project updates do not affect the price. price very low and does not grow. I can't even tell when to the moon. Angry
Activity: 84
Investor
March 19, 2018, 01:30:18 PM
Transaction speed tests conducted successfully
Please give me more information about the speed of transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: