Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitWinEx - Exchange that guarantees asset price growth - page 2. (Read 511 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
On average, how long would I have to wait until somebody buys my coins?
Activity: 28
The leaderboard is a nice idea. Competition always makes it more fun. And this competition is for actual money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
pretty loud announcement, you know... How can you guarantee that? Do you rule the market?
Activity: 46
Activity: 22
Where's the team? How will I know it's a quality project if I dont know who's working on it?

Guys, for real, any mention of the team?
Activity: 23
What am I supposed to do with unsold coins after the project is finished?
Activity: 56
Big props to the devs. An interesting unusual easy to use project, I dont see many like this around.
Activity: 34
Thats an interesting scheme you got going on here. Users buy coins and the fee is used to refill the project fund that gets used up on releasing new coins.
Exactly. The project may only exist through our effort, so go on and sign up) I already did.
Activity: 55
How do I know, that someone bought a coin from me? The way I understand it, I still own it, until its bought from me five times and then repurchased by the fund?
I dont think it works like that. Its more of a chain of owners. After you buy a coin from somebody, you own it. And then somebody else buys a coin from you and now they own it. The project buys the coin from the last guy in line.
Thats an interesting scheme you got going on here. Users buy coins and the fee is used to refill the project fund that gets used up on releasing new coins.
Activity: 35
How do I know, that someone bought a coin from me? The way I understand it, I still own it, until its bought from me five times and then repurchased by the fund?
Activity: 126
joined with airdrop
Is there a transaction fee when I buy or withdraw coins?
Activity: 28
Nice to know, that the coins and the money are stored on the external wallets. Fewer chances for it to be stolen.
Activity: 21
Someone's been asking about a bounty, but I cant find any answers. Is there one?
A bounty or an answer?) Actually, there is neither.

They do have an airdrop though.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4662357.new#new

All right, thanks.
Activity: 34
Someone's been asking about a bounty, but I cant find any answers. Is there one?
A bounty or an answer?) Actually, there is neither.

They do have an airdrop though.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4662357.new#new
Activity: 21
Where's the team? How will I know it's a quality project if I dont know who's working on it?
Activity: 23
How exactly am I guaranteed to get a profit? Do you have a github page?
The prices are all programmed into the smart contract. So, when somebody buys the coin from you they are guaranteed to pay a higher price then you did.

Its all in the OP, guys. Take a moment to read.

Condescending much?

Thanks anyway.
How exactly am I guaranteed to get a profit? Do you have a github page?
The prices are all programmed into the smart contract. So, when somebody buys the coin from you they are guaranteed to pay a higher price then you did.

Its all in the OP, guys. Take a moment to read.
Pages:
Jump to: