Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitWinEx - Exchange that guarantees asset price growth - page 4. (Read 511 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
The concept of this project sounds very interesting but since BitWinEx is only buying back the coin when it reaches its peak price, how long does it take a coin to reach it's price and how does BitWinEx make it's profit from the tansaction?
When a coin is bought by a user, then its price automatically doubles for the next buyer. You can buy a coin at the next price without the permission of coin's current owner. A coin's price will only grow 5 times, up to a certain maximum price. As soon as the price of a coin reaches its maximum value, the coin stops trading, and its owner can sell it back to BitWinEx, receiving 10% net profit in the process. The BitWinEx Exchange makes money when it issues coins and sells them at the starting price.
Activity: 520
The concept of this project sounds very interesting but since BitWinEx is only buying back the coin when it reaches its peak price, how long does it take a coin to reach it's price and how does BitWinEx make it's profit from the tansaction?
I believe BitWinEX is decentralized exchange where we can but and sell cryptocurrencies with it's own features and benefits. Will there your own token/coins released by this exchange in the future ? I visited the website, but unfortunatelly not much informations I can get from there or even a whitepaper regarding to this project.
Hello! The BitWinEx Exchange lets you buy and sell virtual coins. There are 25 coin series that differ in their starting prices (click here to read more). Yes, there will our own BWC coins. All users who have traded during the first phase will receive BWC coins at exchange rate of 1 ETH free of charge, guaranteed by BitWinEx smart contract. At this moment you can trade only eth through metamask wallet. A bit later, there will be opportunity to trade BWC coins
Activity: 55
>buy back coins at the maximum price.

I dont get it. Does it mean, I repurchase a coin that has been bought from me? Or who's buying back what?
When the coin is at the top price, its bought by the platform itself. I guess, just to guarantee a profit margin for every user.

Except the coin is picked at random, so it could be a while before the last holder gets any return from that.
sounds like there could be a situation where some coin can be not bought out at all

Eh... The law of averages says, its inevitable. But again, it could take a while, depending on what kinda RNG are they using.
Activity: 34

I dont get it. Does it mean, I repurchase a coin that has been bought from me? Or who's buying back what?
When the coin is at the top price, its bought by the platform itself. I guess, just to guarantee a profit margin for every user.

Except the coin is picked at random, so it could be a while before the last holder gets any return from that.
sounds like there could be a situation where some coin can be not bought out at all

Activity: 23
So, its better to buy coins at the initial price? Since the price is guaranteed to grow anyway.
I guess, it doesnt matter, which coin you buy, you get a profit from selling it. the price is set by the smart contract and it grows every time somebone buys the coin.
You guys planning any bounty?
Yeah, same question here. Is it not too late to join it?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I believe BitWinEX is decentralized exchange where we can but and sell cryptocurrencies with it's own features and benefits. Will there your own token/coins released by this exchange in the future ? I visited the website, but unfortunatelly not much informations I can get from there or even a whitepaper regarding to this project.
Activity: 35

Activity: 36
So, its better to buy coins at the initial price? Since the price is guaranteed to grow anyway.
Activity: 21
You guys planning any bounty?
Activity: 16
The project's looking interesting. Where do I sign up?
Activity: 27
I dont see a WP link. Where can I learn more about the project?
How does one get to the top of a leaderboard? Can one lose their place there?
Than higher the total price of the user's coins than higher the user's place in the leaderboard.
Is ETH my only option if I want to buy one? Cant do it with BTC or anything else?
At this moment you can trade only eth through metamask wallet. A bit later, there will be opportunity to trade BWC coins. All users who have traded during the first phase will receive BWC coins at exchange rate of 1 ETH free of charge, guaranteed by BitWinEx smart contract.
Activity: 23
How does one get to the top of a leaderboard? Can one lose their place there?
Activity: 11
Is ETH my only option if I want to buy one? Cant do it with BTC or anything else?
Activity: 25
I dont see much of a point in buying cheap coins. Other users will want to buy the high-level coins first, wont they?
I guess, those are limited in number. Besides, what if you can afford one?
what do you mean about "max value"? are we just buying/selling coins from each other? can I, for example, just sell mine at will?
As mentioned earlier, the coin can be sold only a limited number of times. At some point, it'll reach its maximum. And no, you just have to wait until somebody buys your coins from you.

you make a profit of up to 50%
the asset price grows by 100%

How does that make any sense?

You dont get the all of the price growth, just a part. Read the post one more time, its all quite clear.

PS: next time, just edit your last post, no need to make two messages in a row.
Pages:
Jump to: