Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BizCoin [BIZ] POW/POS - COIN PROJECT CLOSED - IPO Refunded - page 3. (Read 19439 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ANNOUNCEMENT:

1. We launched a demo version of our new revamped project coinbiz.info

Q. What is coinbiz.info?
A. Coinbiz.info is a crypto currency dedicated business/service online directory;

Q. How is this useful?
A. It helps you find places and services where you can spend your crypto currency;

Q. What is your incentive to build this project?
A. In time, we are going to integrate Featured Plans and charge a fee to have your business/service profile listed as featured, thus generating profit;

Q. How is this related to BizCoin?
A. If a client wants to buy a Featured Plan for his business profile, he can only pay with BizCoin;

NOTE! This is only a demo version to test out the search on map functionality;

Chris
We can't keep our promises to release a demo for the revamped project coinbiz.info by Monday.
We are going to release it in ~2 hours.

Chris
ANN 1.

We are going to have a demo version for the new revamped project coinbiz.info up and running by Monday.
The demo will be up for 3-4 days, and the project will be fully released in ~ 2 weeks.

Homepage preview:
http://www.bizcoin.org/coinbiz-preview1.png

Search page with map included:
http://www.bizcoin.org/coinbiz-preview.png

Business/Service profile page:
http://www.bizcoin.org/coinbiz-profile-page-preview.png

ANN 2.

A demo version for our online marketplace thecryptobid.com will be available in ~1 week, running for 2-3 days for online testing.
Thecryptobid.com project will be fully released by the end of this month.

ANN 3.

We have a 3-man team working full time on our latest announced project, coingigs.com the online micro-jobs platform.
This project have a lot of potential, and we are trying to get it done as soon as possible.

We don't have an ETA for this project yet.

Thank you,
Chris
How to deal with the unsold shares?

Q. What happens if the SHARES are not sold 100%?
A. The unsold SHARES will be distributed to the investors based on the number of SHARES they've already bought;

Chris
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

The unsold SHARES will be distributed to the investors based on the number of SHARES they've already bought
Activity: 34
seems interesting.
let me do some homework. Cheesy

+1

I dream to the day when everybody's doing their homework before investing into any coin. That's gonna be a good day for crypto Wink

Chris
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
seems interesting.
let me do some homework. Cheesy
Excited to see improvements to the three services.  Hopefully, the devs will continue their active development Smiley.

Thanks for your feedback

They have no other choice but to continue the development, otherwise I'll cut their paycheck Wink
My whole freelancing firm is working full-time at this project. I'll put a great part of my earned money as a freelancer and the whole fund from the presale into the development of this project.

We WANT to make this our main online business.

We had the unfortunate bad luck to synchronize with a pretty big downtrend on Bitcoin. Seems that almost all projects are suffering because of that. Traders are playing their bitcoins with fiat now Smiley

Chris
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
POW is great idea, unless it is really going to be X11. Please change algo. (scrypt,sha256)

Can you please elaborate? Why is scrypt or sha256 a better option?

Chris
x11 algo seems to be most unfair algo lately because of possible large fpga farms or unknown non GPU high hashrate selling at 1/10 price compared to GPU mining ROI.

I see, we are going to look into it.
There is not going to be an issue, algo can be switched before the POW stage begins.

We are still discussing the POW period. We are thinking that 3 months should be enough for a good distribution. After 3 months pure POS with 3,5% / year.

Thanks,
Chris
thank you for response, i don't mean to suggest you which algo to use but i would not like to see x11 destroing your effort and investors money.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Excited to see improvements to the three services.  Hopefully, the devs will continue their active development Smiley.
POW is great idea, unless it is really going to be X11. Please change algo. (scrypt,sha256)

Chris
x11 algo seems to be most unfair algo lately because of possible large fpga farms or unknown non GPU high hashrate selling at 1/10 price compared to GPU mining ROI.

There is not going to be an issue, algo can be switched before the POW stage begins.

We are still discussing the POW period. We are thinking that 3 months should be enough for a good distribution. After 3 months pure POS with 3,5% / year.

Thanks,
Chris
thank you for response, i don't mean to suggest you which algo to use but i would not like to see x11 destroing your effort and investors money.

Yes, I understand your concerns, don't worry and thanks for pointing out.

Chris

Chris

Chris

Thanks,
Chris

P.S. I'm happy that your are satisfied as an investor with our decision to include a POW period.

Chris
Chinese translate is like a joke.
NO UPDATE!

I'll contact them all to update their translation threads.

Thank you,
Chris
Our website is back up with updated information: http://bizcoin.org

Chris
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Chinese translate is like a joke.
NO UPDATE!
We changed our model of Distribution. Please check the OP

We are going to also invite miners to participate in this, for a better distribution.
We thought much about this after one member of the community suggested it.

Since we raised the total number of coins to 20.000.000, we lowered the presale limit to 60 BTC.

Thank you,
Chris
Pages:
Jump to: