Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BizCoin [BIZ] POW/POS - COIN PROJECT CLOSED - IPO Refunded - page 6. (Read 19439 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
the presale price is too 1000sa,too expensive

Total Coins: 10.000.000
 1000sat  each is ok for me

That price is valid only if the IPO sells 100%, but hey, thank you Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 502

Total Coins: 10.000.000
 1000sat  each is ok for me

What?  Huh

Somebody just invested 90 BTC and the IPO is still active without me noticing?
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
As we announced few days ago, we took over a small project with lots of potential for profit, but it needs some revamping and some implementations

We are talking about http://coinbiz.info

The project is right now on our developing table, revamping it, and we are offering you a first preview of the work that's being done right now

Preview: http://www.bizcoin.org/coinbiz-preview.png

We are trying to build a huge database containing lots and lots of businesses and services dedicated for crypto. You'll know where you can spend your coins with a push of a button (well, more pushes, but you get the idea).

We are planning of developing and implementing this crypto business / service directory on mobile interfaces, iOS, Andoid and Windows mobile OS.

Q. What is your incentive? Why do you loose time? Work on the coin!
A. In time, we are going to charge fees for Featured Plans. Some businesses do pay for every click they can get. They know that advertising is the key. Make your business known by as many people as possible.

Q. Why is this relevant to BizCoin?
A. We are going to accept only BizCoin as payment for our Featured Plans, thus creating some buy pressure, and advertising BizCoin in the same time. Who know, maybe one business will be interested to accept our coin too Wink

Thank you,
Chris
I wrote an IPO analysis here: http://scforum.info/index.php?topic=9275.msg25784#msg25784

Hope it's useful for some Smiley

Devvie

twitter.com/devnullius

Interesting.  Do you do this professionally or is this your first go at such a thing?  Could be a useful skill around here if you're good at it.

Cheers!

Yeah I did a few before, including some successful ones - developers always appreciate me despite critical comments and requests ;p I used to post them on Bitcointalk too - but then they banned my account devnullius. Horrible system admins here! Very unprofessional, no service, no follow up, just block and ban.

Chris on the other hand has proven to be extremely willing to participate Smiley  I too asked for Escrow: because that just makes sense, despite some initial costs. His counter-arguments were valid too - but do not include a real guarantee (though... All is up and running, so no Stackcoin here! PS: RealStackCoin is still running!! Gotta respect them! ♥)

I'm rambling: need some sleep I guess: thank you for the compliments and good luck you all! Don't be a cynic: be a critic!

Devnullius

You're doing a great job

PS. I'm very scared to say anything about the moderators right now, they destroyed my account, thread and anything in an instant Smiley
My activity ... gone  Cry

Chris
Hi Chris,

I would be contacting all the usual escrow services to see if you can get anyone interested. The IPO only has about 2 weeks left. Right now regardless of the personal information that was given i think a escrow will help me be pushed over the line to invest.

I asked bittrex-richie for their escrow service too, and I emailed Bill too, but no answer yet
Activity: 452
I wrote an IPO analysis here: http://scforum.info/index.php?topic=9275.msg25784#msg25784

Devvie

twitter.com/devnullius

Interesting.  Do you do this professionally or is this your first go at such a thing?  Could be a useful skill around here if you're good at it.

Cheers!

Yeah I did a few before, including some successful ones - developers always appreciate me despite critical comments and requests ;p I used to post them on Bitcointalk too - but then they banned my account devnullius. Horrible system admins here! Very unprofessional, no service, no follow up, just block and ban.

Chris on the other hand has proven to be extremely willing to participate Smiley  I too asked for Escrow: because that just makes sense, despite some initial costs. His counter-arguments were valid too - but do not include a real guarantee (though... All is up and running, so no Stackcoin here! PS: RealStackCoin is still running!! Gotta respect them! ♥)

I'm rambling: need some sleep I guess: thank you for the compliments and good luck you all! Don't be a cynic: be a critic!

Devnullius

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
We have decided to include an Escrow for our IPO.

So, we are looking for a trusted Escrow. If you know anybody who is a trustworthy member of this forum, and have offered Escrow service in the past, please let us know.

We are going to contact some trusted Escrow also.

Thank you

good notice
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
is there something new?or just a dice coin?

Please read the OP, the website and document yourself.
I cannot answer to such a vague question, tho please understand that I don't intend to be rude.

Thank you

I hear ya - I really like the name which goes a long way with early adopters and investors as well.  The rest remains to be seen but a good name always grabs my attention.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Hi Chris,

I would be contacting all the usual escrow services to see if you can get anyone interested. The IPO only has about 2 weeks left. Right now regardless of the personal information that was given i think a escrow will help me be pushed over the line to invest.

Please read the OP, the website and document yourself.
I cannot answer to such a vague question, tho please understand that I don't intend to be rude.

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Devvie

twitter.com/devnullius

Interesting.  Do you do this professionally or is this your first go at such a thing?  Could be a useful skill around here if you're good at it.

Cheers!

Devvie

twitter.com/devnullius

Thank you very much devvienuis for your analysis. Very professional

We appreciate your work

Chris
Activity: 443

Devvie

twitter.com/devnullius

So, we are looking for a trusted Escrow. If you know anybody who is a trustworthy member of this forum, and have offered Escrow service in the past, please let us know.

Thank you

That is awesome news and should bring some new investors to the IPO Smiley Be aware, more FUD coming though! ;p

And I always loved to do an Escrow - don't know if anyone on BTT would trust me - but outside of here I'm rather well known and trusted ;p

Devvie

twitter.com/devnullius

We take FUD with a grain of salt, its constructive Wink

Thanks

Thank you

That is awesome news and should bring some new investors to the IPO Smiley Be aware, more FUD coming though! ;p

And I always loved to do an Escrow - don't know if anyone on BTT would trust me - but outside of here I'm rather well known and trusted ;p

Devvie

twitter.com/devnullius

Thank you so much ! ChrisSommer !

My BIZ address: 7KALDwn8z93Zuhrmy9RoiPAkjDoMTdLrmR

Bounty sent!

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: