Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blackcoin Lore [BLK] | Home of PoS 3.0 | No ICO | No Pre-mine - page 14. (Read 32663 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
Paul33

Activity: 81

View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0

Re: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO
Today at 02:44:42 AM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #34529
Be very beneficial too have real time black coin burning counter
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
等価交換
This update is very new, can you give me more details on the new features of the project highlights. Mission and its purpose? I will follow-up on your project.
Кeep up the work and I keep following this project closely! Love the way the team shares the progress on their website, discord, social media etc. Love the new logos and banners!!

hey newbie,come join raspi mining for fun! Wink
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blackcoin-mining-raspberry-pi-3-model-b-4959254
brand new
Activity: 0
Greetings fellows! What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? What is the minimum to invest in the plan? What will be incentives for the merchants?
Activity: 7
investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Good luck with your decision!
Activity: 9
This update is very new, can you give me more details on the new features of the project highlights. Mission and its purpose? I will follow-up on your project.
Activity: 14
Кeep up the work and I keep following this project closely! Love the way the team shares the progress on their website, discord, social media etc. Love the new logos and banners!!
Activity: 49
Merit: 3
Hi all,

Currently using blackcoin Original QT Wallet 1.2.5 for windows and the wallet has stopped syncing.

Any one able to help? not sure what the problem is.

Thx in Advance

hi,i think u should try Blackcoin Lore wallet,its stable and easy setup.

You can also ask for help on https://gitte[Suspicious link removed]/BlackCoin_Hub/support or on Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/xH7TPjC
Activity: 49
Merit: 3
investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Good luck with your decision!

What are you trying to say?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Good day
But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please

What are you talking about? Everyone is free to open a thread about their project/coin/token, Bitcointalk does not endorse anything.
Activity: 5
Thx all for help.
Activity: 14
Good day
But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
等価交換
Hi all,

Currently using blackcoin Original QT Wallet 1.2.5 for windows and the wallet has stopped syncing.

Thx in Advance

hi,i think u should try Blackcoin Lore wallet,its stable and easy setup.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Hi all,

Thx in Advance

QT1.2.5 is slow to synchronize and you need some patience.

Start the wallet, set the computer not to sleep automatically, and then wait. . .

Maybe one or two days, it will be synchronized.
Activity: 5
Hi all,

Thx in Advance
Activity: 113
The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you cannot really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this project, as well! Do not put all the eggs in one busket!

yes. Now that investment is less profitable, many investors still doubt. However, it does not make the team pessimistic to create a platform, as in the Blackcoin Lore platform. This platform team is very optimistic in applying their great ideas that can attract new investors. naturally, many investors put their eggs on this platform.
Activity: 308
Merit: 112
Wow burning black has. Started
Activity: 308
Merit: 112

Activity: 200
Merit: 102

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Ignore

Today at 02:17:12 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #34499
Initial distribution has started
20% bonus ends in
27 days 21 hours 43 minutes
Next bonus 18%

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blk/#@inflation
The burning of black coins will have very positive influence on black coin price
rat4

Activity: 200
Merit: 102

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Ignore

September 06, 2018, 08:44:28 PM
Reply with quote  #34498
Quote from: ulissess on September 06, 2018, 07:58:58 PM
One question.. 1 blackcoin is 1 blacknet + 20%, right?
Blacknet has a supply of 1 000 000 000, blackcoin instead is 77 000 000 .. it doesnt look so convenient

If all 77 000 000 BLK burned with same bonus, then 1 BLK = 12.98701298 BLN
If only 10 000 000 then 1 BLK = 100 BLN
Pages:
Jump to: