Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1052. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
What is real and what is not?

who is a pioneer and who copied who?

I report and you decide  ....  http://imgur.com/Ovp1D6F

??psst why don't images work no more...conspiracy by bitcoin admin dicks
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Do you wish you could have minded bitcoin or litecoin and gotten 30-40 coins per day? same thing with blackcoin, not sure how it long it will last though.

The difference is there weren't 250 altcoins out there already when BTC and LTC were trading at these levels...

Anyway, what's with the whole Blackout Wednesday thinggy? I haven't seen anything special happen so far?...

The article is less then 7 hours released, what can you expect?
...more articles?

EDIT: especially after a statement like this:
Quote from: furtherupthisthread
This Wednesday the BlackCoin press release will be going out to all the top financial websites in the world!!! Wednesday is when we introduce BlackCoin to the world!!!
legendary
Merit: 1000
Do you wish you could have minded bitcoin or litecoin and gotten 30-40 coins per day? same thing with blackcoin, not sure how it long it will last though.

The difference is there weren't 250 altcoins out there already when BTC and LTC were trading at these levels...

Anyway, what's with the whole Blackout Wednesday thinggy? I haven't seen anything special happen so far?...

The article is less then 7 hours released, what can you expect?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

I saw an article on Yahoo Finance: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackcoin-popularity-value-soars-due-110915981.html

Haven't really looked across the web, maybe there's more coverage out there today.
Merit: 556

Activity: 120
Is Blackcoin mining worth it? How many coins would i make with my 1,5Mhs a day? Dont know what to mine anymore.Doge is useless,and Blackcoin seems very intresting.
I thought id give Blackcoinpool.com a chance.Im intrested how many coins i make a day?

mining wont net you many coins, but if you can only mine its better then nothing.

that being said. I sold my 6mh rigs and bought more blackcoin last week... I think direct cash investment is worth much more then mining.

I still mine with 2x 280x's I have left though Smiley

Idont like putting my "real life" money to this hobby Smiley so im just mining because i have equipments ready and its practically free.+40coins doesnt seem very bad.going to mine blackcoin then Smiley
Is Blackcoin mining worth it? How many coins would i make with my 1,5Mhs a day? Dont know what to mine anymore.Doge is useless,and Blackcoin seems very intresting.
I thought id give Blackcoinpool.com a chance.Im intrested how many coins i make a day?

Estimated: 1,5MH/s  = 48.10776139 BC/24h = 0.0045 BTC

Thanks.I dont care about the price right now because idont dump my coins (anymore  Roll Eyes) Still it gives quite good btc/mhs.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

mining wont net you many coins, but if you can only mine its better then nothing.

that being said. I sold my 6mh rigs and bought more blackcoin last week... I think direct cash investment is worth much more then mining.

I still mine with 2x 280x's I have left though Smiley

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I was referring to ~20 1btc orders which came in rapid succession.... but were removed immediately after I posted

Actually, I've just worked out that the pool revenue from blackcoinpool alone should be between 30-50 btc if their hashrates are right (and if I've got my terra's and giga's the right number of zeroes).

In fact, if it's pointed at Zedcoin right now, they're looking at the best part of a whopping 50 btc per day. I think I need to check my sums:

21,000 GH/s SHA256 and 3,000,000 (3 million) KH/s scrypt.

Anyone disagree ? If it's correct, say goodbye to all known sellwalls on Mintpal as from tonight.

My math says about 20 BTC per day at the current mining levels. Like others have pointed out this is far over the amount of BTC required to maintain price due to 1% inflation.
count one more Tongue

2048 new BC day... * 0.000095 = 0,19 BTC !!! WTF Cheesy
price can be 100x higher Tongue

I dont understand this? Explain Cheesy
Activity: 66

Estimated: 1,5MH/s  = 48.10776139 BC/24h = 0.0045 BTC
Activity: 98
Just noticed something:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0;sort=replies;desc

We are #3 and the youngest coin in the top 10 of #of replies to a Coin ANN thread.

Poor poor mintcoin and ultra coin believers...
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Well whoever it is they have a lot of BC to sustain this kind of downward pressure. I made a joke to Soepkip earlier and asked him "who did they piss off"?. There are enough buy walls placed strategically so the price doesn't dip bellow 9000.

I mentioned earlier that even if the top wallet dumped everything the price wouldn't even drop 1000 sats.

Last 12 hours summery; Blackcoin rock solid at 9600 sats @ 600+ btc volume. Its not a question of who is selling, its a question of who is buying?

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I was referring to ~20 1btc orders which came in rapid succession.... but were removed immediately after I posted

Actually, I've just worked out that the pool revenue from blackcoinpool alone should be between 30-50 btc if their hashrates are right (and if I've got my terra's and giga's the right number of zeroes).

In fact, if it's pointed at Zedcoin right now, they're looking at the best part of a whopping 50 btc per day. I think I need to check my sums:

Anyone disagree ? If it's correct, say goodbye to all known sellwalls on Mintpal as from tonight.

My math says about 20 BTC per day at the current mining levels. Like others have pointed out this is far over the amount of BTC required to maintain price due to 1% inflation.
count one more Tongue

2048 new BC day... * 0.000095 = 0,19 BTC !!! WTF Cheesy
price can be 100x higher Tongue
Activity: 168
However, someone keeps purposely dumping cheap coins to drive the price down, and then the price is quickly pushed back up to give support. This has been going back and forth for over 24 hours. I have no idea why someone would want to do this, but all you have to do is carefully watch the sell orders and you will understand what I am saying.

Yes - I noticed that as well. I pointed it out in an earlier post and someone called me a "c*nt" for it   Huh They must've thought I was just idle trolling. I wasn't - I was making this exact observation.

All the same, that can't go on forever. Their supply must run out at some point. It could just be a massive holder who's doing an interim profit take. The volume in general isn't that high so it wouldn't take a huge amount.

Well whoever it is they have a lot of BC to sustain this kind of downward pressure. I made a joke to Soepkip earlier and asked him "who did they piss off"?. There are enough buy walls placed strategically so the price doesn't dip bellow 9000.
Activity: 126
However, someone keeps purposely dumping cheap coins to drive the price down, and then the price is quickly pushed back up to give support. This has been going back and forth for over 24 hours. I have no idea why someone would want to do this, but all you have to do is carefully watch the sell orders and you will understand what I am saying.

Yes - I noticed that as well. I pointed it out in an earlier post and someone called me a "c*nt" for it   Huh They must've thought I was just idle trolling. I wasn't - I was making this exact observation.

All the same, that can't go on forever. Their supply must run out at some point. It could just be a massive holder who's doing an interim profit take. The volume in general isn't that high so it wouldn't take a huge amount.

i've seen this pattern going on for days, i'm pretty sure someone/a few people are accumulating. it's a good thing, it means some big holders believe in it's future, and it's still a complete uptrend on the max chart. there will always be accumulators, it's their intentions that matter. i think these guys are loading up for if/when marketcap explodes, not trying to keep prices down forever.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

Yes - I noticed that as well. I pointed it out in an earlier post and someone called me a "c*nt" for it   Huh They must've thought I was just idle trolling. I wasn't - I was making this exact observation.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Won't adding the massive hashrate cause the diff to jump and therefore give much lower rewards per day?

That's one of the clever things about the multi-pool because it's got the ability to switch coins in an instant and always targets the most profitable coin. Everything's taken into account including difficulty, hashrate, market price etc.

It might change the whole landscape of cryptos if the idea spreads because it could just scare away both miners and investors from any coing that happens to be targeted by the multi-pools. I don't know - this is one of the interesting things about this development.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Compensating for coin inflation isn't the problem with cryptos - only in a theoretical world where they are in established use.

It is for DOGE. Sad

DOGE will come back eventually, especially once it enters the 5%/year phase, but DOGE is proof of what excessive coin inflation does. You can buy a DOGE today for 100 satoshi, and a month from now it might be worth 90-95 satoshi, yet total market cap would actually be higher.

MaxCoin = same problem. And as much I like MYR with it's multi-algo hashing, I too feel it is producing coins way too fast.
Activity: 168

Incorrect. We would have been broke 10,000 on Mintpal already. However, someone keeps purposely dumping cheap coins to drive the price down, and then the price is quickly pushed back up to give support. This has been going back and forth for over 24 hours. I have no idea why someone would want to do this, but all you have to do is carefully watch the sell orders and you will understand what I am saying.
Jump to: