Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1155. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
How to fix?  Stalled at block 10000.  I have 16 connections.

Code:
received block 10c62e4dd0ec334ad5b8
ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: read txPrev failed
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 10c62e4dd0ec334ad5b88562c5db6d9a2f4b86e3ecc10a10b42379ab03b8237c

just wait a bit, should solve itself. We are looking into it for future version.

Now seven hours later it's at block 11003.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
I think the huge sell wall is simply a desire by one/some investors to push the price down to the point where they can acquire even more BC... naturally with the eventual purpose of then dumping those coins when they've appreciated enough.

If I hadn't just finished off my BTC stack investing (to HOLD) BC the day before yesterday... I'd throw a 10BTC buy into that wall and I bet it would get pulled almost instantly and reappear later. Smiley

Its just manipulation,  they don't intend to sell, you can see.  I just broke it up with only small buy order up to its door step,  now its broken into several mini-walls.    They don't want to loose the BC so they try to stagger it to minimize actually 'selling' any.     I hope soon people learn that a sell wall like that is nothing but attempt to lower price so they can buy.   If someone wanted to sell why wouldn't they sell off smaller pieces, without pushing the price down?

A sell wall means BUY, because a bigger fish than you is trying to do the same.  We have to know our place in the food chain.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
I think the huge sell wall is simply a desire by one/some investors to push the price down to the point where they can acquire even more BC... naturally with the eventual purpose of then dumping those coins when they've appreciated enough.

If I hadn't just finished off my BTC stack investing (to HOLD) BC the day before yesterday... I'd throw a 10BTC buy into that wall and I bet it would get pulled almost instantly and reappear later. Smiley

Of course these idiots would not be able to do that if the pools hashrate went up. If the pool gets 3 times more popular then bye bye sell walls. I hope those guys get punished and someone eats the 25 btc
Activity: 392

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Hello Blackcoin friends. I've got a few questions that maybe you could help me with.

1. Is blackcoin value really going up? Because I see a trend that since bitcoin is going down the price of blackcoin is rising. (Maybe a noob question. But...ya know)

2. Wouldn't it be cheaper for the Cryptorush (assuming that they keep their word) should pay back the people now rather than later since the value of Blackcoin is rising? The later they pay them back their coin, the more expensive it will cost them...

2a. Or is cryptorush over and those coins are forever gone?

Thanks for all of your help!
6500 Sats? It's very cheap considering it will rise to 10K stabilization, especially after the blackcoin friday.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Ok. 30.4 BTC Sell Wall @ 6565 sats  Tongue
Activity: 714
Blackcoin! Missed you babe
Activity: 476
Could we get back on topic:

BlackCoin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

i train with these guys... tell me i'm an eco-hipster..
ignorance is hilarious, as is your desire to have everything your way.

And what am I ignorant of?  And  how do I have a desire to have everything my way?  

Such an empty, vacuous response.  Tell me why it isn't.

Because you don't believe in global warming and you just used retarded and homosexual as insults? That's my guess as to the ignorance he was alluding to. By the way, the entire scientific community has come to the consensus that global warming is real. If you think linking to a few youtube videos that claim otherwise is going to outweigh the massive amount of primary literature... well..

i love when idiots talk about global warming !?! You are so so wrong my friend.  Global warming has been disproved hands down by the scientific community!  So much so that the political global warming lobbyists no longer call it global warming.  it is now referenced as "climate change".  so you are not even current on your terminology. 

even IF mankind was causing so called "global warming" there is absolutely no way that it could be proven now.  humans have been keeping historical accurate temperature records for maybe 200 years tops and if we are lucky say 1000 years as some older civilizations could have keep track some other way.  now the earth is how old?  like 4 billion years or something.  how could anyone ever prove global warming with only .00000001% of the data needed ?    the reality is the earth goes through warm and cold phases naturally it has been that way for millions of years.

Give this man a beer!

yup stupid people with their scientific mumbo jumbo. I bet next thing they'll say is the earth is round or that it's older than 2000 years

Climate change is a significant and lasting change in the statistical distribution of weather patterns over periods ranging from decades to millions of years. It may be a change in average weather conditions, or in the distribution of weather around the average conditions (i.e., more or fewer extreme weather events). Climate change is caused by factors such as biotic processes, variations in solar radiation received by Earth, plate tectonics, and volcanic eruptions. Certain human activities have also been identified as significant causes of recent climate change, often referred to as "global warming"
It seems we are once more allowing ourselves to be manipulated into selling our coins cheaply all because one person puts up two massive walls in order to get you do exactly that. Once you get to their wall they remove it. It's a tease; you're not meant to actually get a piece of it.

I'm pretty sure that the dumpers aren't even watching this thread. They are dumping because they are clueless.
Activity: 154
It seems we are once more allowing ourselves to be manipulated into selling our coins cheaply all because one person puts up two massive walls in order to get you do exactly that. Once you get to their wall they remove it. It's a tease; you're not meant to actually get a piece of it.
Holy sell-walls batman!
Activity: 308

And what am I ignorant of?  And  how do I have a desire to have everything my way?  

Because you don't believe in global warming and you just used retarded and homosexual as insults? That's my guess as to the ignorance he was alluding to. By the way, the entire scientific community has come to the consensus that global warming is real. If you think linking to a few youtube videos that claim otherwise is going to outweigh the massive amount of primary literature... well..

i love when idiots talk about global warming !?! You are so so wrong my friend.  Global warming has been disproved hands down by the scientific community!  So much so that the political global warming lobbyists no longer call it global warming.  it is now referenced as "climate change".  so you are not even current on your terminology. 

even IF mankind was causing so called "global warming" there is absolutely no way that it could be proven now.  humans have been keeping historical accurate temperature records for maybe 200 years tops and if we are lucky say 1000 years as some older civilizations could have keep track some other way.  now the earth is how old?  like 4 billion years or something.  how could anyone ever prove global warming with only .00000001% of the data needed ?    the reality is the earth goes through warm and cold phases naturally it has been that way for millions of years.

Give this man a beer!
So..... blackcoin : )
Agreed. Super volcanoes are the real dangers.
Activity: 274

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
wait, i missed it... what are you retarded homosexuals arguing about now?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
How did you see my response and know to un-ignore me if I was ignored in the first place? Doesn't that block you from seeing that I post? Or just from seeing what I post, but you can still see that I post? (This is an honest question, I've never ignored somebody before so I wouldn't know).

You continue to use homosexuality as an insult.

I have seen that website before, and have had lots of good laughs looking through it.
How about you scour some true scientific literature and provide some concrete examples?
Here are a few reputable journals to start your journey with:
http://pubs.acs.org/
http://www.sciencemag.org/
http://www.pnas.org/
http://www.nature.com/
http://www.cell.com/
http://www.embo.org/

or just use pubmed to search through the collection of all publicly accessible articles: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed

Going to retreat into the shadows again since I've already been labeled a troll for a single comment that wasn't directed at blackcoin or the community, but rather directed at an individual who I personally and professionally disagree with and whom I doubt represents the community as a whole. If nothing else, please stop using homosexual and retarded as insults- it doesn't look intelligent or professional.

Ok, so don't believe that I had ignored you?  Dumbass!

I can assure you that I had, I was still able to see that you had responded. How stupid are you?

Do you really live in such a leftwing echochamber that you are unaware that many climate scientists reject the warming theory completely?  I guess so.

I remember listening to a City Club of Cleveland debate in 2007 where the global warming theory was decisively rejected.  But I guess you are more tuned in to MSNBC.

As far as insults are concerned, I will continue to use any fucking insults I want to.  I am extremely intelligent, and have absolute contempt for whatever bourgeois values you consider 'professional'.  As Flaubert said, 'Hatred of the bourgeois is the beginning of wisdom', and I couldn't be less concerned about how I am perceived by fools like you.

Read this, idiot:

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/01/26/newsbytes-global-warming-downgraded-james-lovelock-recants/

Read the bolded text from mine and yours quotes.

City Club of Cleveland is not a scientific conference/platform.
"Sponsors non-partisan forums with guest speakers, monthly issue roundtables, and high school debate championships."
Looks like just about anybody can talk here. Did you go to a high-school debate?

That is the same website as before...
do you get all your info from a single source?

Sorry to spam the blackcoin thread again I mean it when I say I'm done this time... Peace.
Jump to: