Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1172. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Let's have a once monthly International Blackcoin rent-a-farm day. Say, the first Friday of every month - we can call it Black Friday -Everyone who can rents a fucking GPU-farm for 24 hours and hits the Blackcoinpool. It would be a great way to bring the worldwide Blackcoin community together.

It's happening people! Black Friday has become a reality. Already on twitter @BlackCoinPromo #blackfriday

Retweet the shit out of it!

And BTdSzZBRn4wqiWgPzJtYuTgGRJB78NPfEd is the official community promo. Donate!

(and if you wanna show me some love for coming up with this idea...toss a few BC's at the BlackCoin Music Video  Wink )

Will point all my hashrate, what is the starting time ? or anytime during friday ?

all aboard hype train to Friday....

That's cool, I'll be booking a rig to mine there.

can you tell us when it will be open so that I can tell the time when they need to start mining?

I'm sure the twitter feed will update with the precise deets. Or tune into irc. This is f'n awesome. I'm in with all I've got at home, plus a 15-20MH asic rental! Woohoo! We are the BLACK KNIGHTS! OUR SACRED OATH OF FIDELITY:
"We shall mine no coin, but BLACKCOIN!!"

Fuck it, I'm pre-gaming already! Just rented a 40MH GPU farm. I'll be hitting the Blackcoinpool in minutes with that plus 6.5Mh from home!
If I get good service from this monster, it'll be back in saddle again come BLACK FRIDAY MUTHUFUKKAAAAAAAAS!!!
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Let's have a once monthly International Blackcoin rent-a-farm day. Say, the first Friday of every month - we can call it Black Friday -Everyone who can rents a fucking GPU-farm for 24 hours and hits the Blackcoinpool. It would be a great way to bring the worldwide Blackcoin community together.

It's happening people! Black Friday has become a reality. Already on twitter @BlackCoinPromo #blackfriday

(and if you wanna show me some love for coming up with this idea...toss a few BC's at the BlackCoin Music Video  Wink )
Spaceballs anyone:

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Thanks for the answers everyone.

Any chart show ATH? I think it was 9300 sats?
Activity: 182
Activity: 147
the train is already starting to depart!

I think it's more like people are carpooling to the trainstation at the moment.

pure gold; spot on.
Activity: 168
If you have contributed to the project and you do not see your name listed, please PM me so I can list your name publicly.

PS: To everyone who donated, you will receive an advance copy on the press release this weekend.

Contributors Updated

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81
CryptoSteam
artiface
noerc
SunnyIgor
JamesR1
YAdaminer
svojoe
ptic-1
cyrilbf
StuartGT
now2ai8
krjalone
UdjinM6
Luxasd
xolokram
mr_random
altuinx
converge80
Chase
ubba
mrwalker1750
ski92
brammien
Creaxy
metacrap
goblynn
a1phanumrc
Packrack101
bradster1993
vizique

------------------------------

Making our contribution goal was the first step. On 4/9/2014 when our press release goes live we as a community must post links to our release everywhere we can. Next Weds @ 9AM EST I will post the links to every site that is covering our release. At that time we must go on a "media blitz"! Send emails to family, friends, co-workers. We must contact merchants that accept other crypto-currencies and let them know that BlackCoin is the new preferred coin. On the 9th we as a community will introduce BlackCoin to the masses! Everyone who is selling their coins cheap this week will regret it next week.
Activity: 182
Bitcoin might be compared to gold, which has to be mined.

Blackcoin is the crude oil, and multipool is the pump!

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
BC is super fast I will say that in its favour.  

Indeed, and it has a big community. Ánd it found a great way to keep creating demand for the coin (by the pool), which works fine for the price of this great coin Smiley.

In this community
We can get to know more friends interested in
You can get more information
We love here
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Could someone explain to me how the multipool is unique to BC? And why other altcoins can't have one too?

It works best for an altcoin which is proof of stake only.

Besides that first mover advantage is important. Idk why but it just is in crypto.

If some new POW algorithm came out which was cool and a coin was based on it it would get some price rise. But the next coin that copies it exactly a month later won't get the same level of exposure and attention on average.

A big part of the multipool is marketing. It spreads the word about blackcoin, shows innovation and it shows community spirit. etc.

I guess that's why the NXT multipool didn't get much traction for example.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Black friday wooooooooo
sounds so catchy too  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Could someone explain to me how the multipool is unique to BC? And why other altcoins can't have one too?

Other altcoins can have multipools if they want. It seems extremely advantageous to pure POS coins especially. blackcoinpool is just barely more profitable than wafflepool and middlecoin (probably in part because it can mine smaller more profitable coins, but it will be getting split mining), it's also the first multipool that I know of to be incorporating merged mining for both scrypt and sha256. It's going to be a really solid place to mine, the fact that it puts buy pressure constantly on a coin with extremely low inflation is icing on the cake. Mintcoin has a little multipool support now, and eccoin is getting a multipool as well. Making a multipool that's as profitable as any of the bitcoin multipools for an altcoin is challenging though (especially taking into account exchange fees). People on the blackcoin reddit are working on a blackcoin exchange with no fees for exchanging into blackcoin, which other coins could also do.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

because BLACKCOIN.

no seriously I dunno but someone will probably tell you Wink
well,  some of them actually have multipools too but AFAIK
1. POW time is over and blackcoin is only POS now
2. POS is low - 1% only
3. no premine - 0% (zero)  Wink
4. active and competent dev
5. active comunity

because BLACKCOIN.

A few are trying to. But it just ain't the same. More of an uphill battle when you are competing with miners who are still PoW-ing your coin and auto-selling. But sure, let 'em try. Nothin wrong with that. Best of luck!
Activity: 308

because BLACKCOIN.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Will point all my hashrate, what is the starting time ? or anytime during friday ?

all aboard hype train to Friday....

That's cool, I'll be booking a rig to mine there.

can you tell us when it will be open so that I can tell the time when they need to start mining?

I'm sure the twitter feed will update with the precise deets. Or tune into irc. This is f'n awesome. I'm in with all I've got at home, plus a 15-20MH asic rental! Woohoo! We are the BLACK KNIGHTS! OUR SACRED OATH OF FIDELITY:
"We shall mine no coin, but BLACKCOIN!!"
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
hi guys, i need some help with my wallet. I am using a Macbook Pro, and every time i want to start up the wallet it crashes. See the link for the error. Hope one of u is willing to help me out. http://imgur.com/oQpGYpJ

Cheers
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Who is,that who placed all that 10bc sell offers
Jump to: