Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1176. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You guys should not focus on price, but in generating an economy.

If not BC will be just an expensive token, real value comes from use of the coin.

The rest are just hopes.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Let's all be honest here the multipool doesn't really have any effect on price. It's just good old fashioned price manipulation

Its math,  X hashrate on the pool translate into X btc into X BC purchased at market price.  The pool absolutely affects the price.  What the pool can't affect is people panic dumping, and people not recognizing that BC is immune to most methods of debasement.

Everyone treats BC like it has the same weakness as any other coin,  The best I can assume is that  they 'just don't get it yet'.   I hope that they do 'get it' before its too late for them.

Off topic...how much would you say BlackCoin has increased in value (percentage) since launching?
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

Dude dont even think about dumping BC... its not even close to what it needs to be. I am one of the biggest holders of BC I won't reveal how much I'm holding but trust me, you dont want me to unload/daytrade my coins. And these dumps are really pissing me off. Dont daytrade this coin, you would be a fool to do that. Yeah anyone can see the hashrate and such and I'm sure you can pick up a little bit in the SHORT TERM, but you need to let the multipool become the worlds most popular pool. If this multipool gets beyond what it is now then any dump would be like throwing away gold. I hope you get burned by daytrading this coin honestly. It sounds like you wish you were a minifontass.

Don't get aggressive mate, I haven't sold anything today - and by daytrade we're talking under 10,000 BC volume per day and only via staggered small sell walls not dumping into buy walls, the rest is just buying. Sorry but trading is why our volume is so high and why our coin has the price it does, if you don't want to do it that's fine but don't be nasty to the majority who do. To your other suggestion no, I don't wish to be like anyone, those guys deliberately scam others in order to dump their coins at an inflated rate - I only wish to keep a constant buy pressure on this coin and this coin alone so my holdings will increase in value over time - that's it Smiley

I get just as annoyed at the dumpers of BC as you do Smiley

EDIT: However, I can see from reading my original post again that it could be interpreted as someone who is trying to be like those scammers - I want to assure people that is not the case. I want BC to rise in price, that's all. As a gesture of good faith I will remove that post so people don't become misled as to my intentions, and I will not post any thing on any thread or forum from this moment on that could influence price either way up or down. I understand that revealing such information could scare people into selling or buying and I don't want this to happen. Hope that clears things up a bit Smiley

From all the lying and manipulating you've done in the past I can't believe you. You could easily just use another account right?

I'm sorry but you aren't being honest. I wouldn't trust a word you say

I can assure you I am being sincere here, but that is fine - there won't be any more posts from me relating to price or market action or anything that could cause a spike in either direction, that's something you can check on as you wish from this point forward, you have my word. 

Yes I have said things that were not responsible in attempt to profit - we all have at some point, all I can say is I can see it's not good for the coin or the community and such things will not be said in future. That's all I can do friend, can't change what has been said but I can make a declaration that things will not be said again and stick to it.

I would not create another account to do such things - I think you're being a bit harsh there, I've said things I shouldn't have in the past but that's a bit unfair.

Not trying to be aggressive. Its just that money makes people do weird things. And I see a lot of people treating BC like other coins. Our goal as a community should be to hold and allow the multipool to push the price. New investors will come and see what the pool is doing. If you believe in the coin just promote the multipool. Get lots of miners into it. Last thing you want to do as an investor is to destroy the faith the miners are putting in the coin. No miner, no BC. It may seem ironic since its already been mined, but the idea of bringing miners and investors together for a common goal is not going on at any other coin. Thats why I'm one of the biggest holders. And I was just being honest, you dont want me or any others to pump+dump 500K+ coins a day on this coin that would stagnate its growth. Lets allow the price to swell and spend our free time getting miners to mine this coin. I would mine it, but Im not a miner I just invest. I am also doing developement. I can do commercial production as well. From what I have seen, the multipool should bring in about 2-3 thousand dollars a day. Currently thats not bad its not great. Now if you can get that number up, this coin is going to FLY AWAY! This is not a daytraders coin, its a black hole. But in order for it to build the momentum, it needs people to promote the multipool and get that pool up over 20K dollars a day. If that happens, Blackcoin will be a serious threat to Litecoin and Dogecoin and it will probably crush the other alts. The miners need to be aware of what this coin can do. I like DRK as well but I would rather see BC go to a dollar. If this goes to a dollar then only way we want it to get their is by miners NOT investors! So the miners have to be the ones to do it. If the miners push this coin then it seriously can't be stopped. Daytrading now is the only thing stopping that from happening. Its short term greed and I really hope anyone who tries to daytrade gets burned once the ship takes off. Why am I saying all this? Because if I was a bull I would have been trapped already. I could have easily sold at 00009 I saw it, I knew the hashrate of pool was not driving the price and I held. Yes, I walked away from profit because I would have rather seen the pool increase the number of MINERS than to drop the price. At the time, I believe I could have dropped the price all the way down to 00005 if I wanted to. So PLEASE get miners into that pool. Lets push the devs to really understand that point. The coin should be marketed to miners not investors. I may sell once this coin is 10 times what it is now but if the pools hashrate is too high, I may even hold longer than that! I may wait for 1-2 dollars which is not unrealistic.

Let's all be honest here the multipool doesn't really have any effect on price. It's just good old fashioned price manipulation

Did you read my comment? I calculated the hash rate. I said its about 2-3K USD. Dont underestimate that confidence it can give investors. I highly doubt Mintpal is honest about their volume either. I read the charts and 2-3K still moves the price and if it drops that will be more significant for the bulls. Now think about it this way: If this coin gets marketed heavily to miners, then that hashrate will go up and if it does, investors and other coins beware, since it will be a pump that cant be stopped.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io

Its math,  X hashrate on the pool translate into X btc into X BC purchased at market price.  The pool absolutely affects the price.  What the pool can't affect is people panic dumping, and people not recognizing that BC is immune to most methods of debasement.

Everyone treats BC like it has the same weakness as any other coin,  The best I can assume is that  they 'just don't get it yet'.   I hope that they do 'get it' before its too late for them.

Activity: 56

Dude dont even think about dumping BC... its not even close to what it needs to be. I am one of the biggest holders of BC I won't reveal how much I'm holding but trust me, you dont want me to unload/daytrade my coins. And these dumps are really pissing me off. Dont daytrade this coin, you would be a fool to do that. Yeah anyone can see the hashrate and such and I'm sure you can pick up a little bit in the SHORT TERM, but you need to let the multipool become the worlds most popular pool. If this multipool gets beyond what it is now then any dump would be like throwing away gold. I hope you get burned by daytrading this coin honestly. It sounds like you wish you were a minifontass.

Don't get aggressive mate, I haven't sold anything today - and by daytrade we're talking under 10,000 BC volume per day and only via staggered small sell walls not dumping into buy walls, the rest is just buying. Sorry but trading is why our volume is so high and why our coin has the price it does, if you don't want to do it that's fine but don't be nasty to the majority who do. To your other suggestion no, I don't wish to be like anyone, those guys deliberately scam others in order to dump their coins at an inflated rate - I only wish to keep a constant buy pressure on this coin and this coin alone so my holdings will increase in value over time - that's it Smiley

EDIT: However, I can see from reading my original post again that it could be interpreted as someone who is trying to be like those scammers - I want to assure people that is not the case. I want BC to rise in price, that's all. As a gesture of good faith I will remove that post so people don't become misled as to my intentions, and I will not post any thing on any thread or forum from this moment on that could influence price either way up or down. I understand that revealing such information could scare people into selling or buying and I don't want this to happen. Hope that clears things up a bit Smiley

From all the lying and manipulating you've done in the past I can't believe you. You could easily just use another account right?

I can assure you I am being sincere here, but that is fine - there won't be any more posts from me relating to price or market action or anything that could cause a spike in either direction, that's something you can check on as you wish from this point forward, you have my word. 

Yes I have said things that were not responsible in attempt to profit - we all have at some point, all I can say is I can see it's not good for the coin or the community and such things will not be said in future. That's all I can do friend, can't change what has been said but I can make a declaration that things will not be said again and stick to it.

I would not create another account to do such things - I think you're being a bit harsh there, I've said things I shouldn't have in the past but that's a bit unfair.

Not trying to be aggressive. Its just that money makes people do weird things. And I see a lot of people treating BC like other coins. Our goal as a community should be to hold and allow the multipool to push the price. New investors will come and see what the pool is doing. If you believe in the coin just promote the multipool. Get lots of miners into it. Last thing you want to do as an investor is to destroy the faith the miners are putting in the coin. No miner, no BC. It may seem ironic since its already been mined, but the idea of bringing miners and investors together for a common goal is not going on at any other coin. Thats why I'm one of the biggest holders. And I was just being honest, you dont want me or any others to pump+dump 500K+ coins a day on this coin that would stagnate its growth. Lets allow the price to swell and spend our free time getting miners to mine this coin. I would mine it, but Im not a miner I just invest. I am also doing developement. I can do commercial production as well. From what I have seen, the multipool should bring in about 2-3 thousand dollars a day. Currently thats not bad its not great. Now if you can get that number up, this coin is going to FLY AWAY! This is not a daytraders coin, its a black hole. But in order for it to build the momentum, it needs people to promote the multipool and get that pool up over 20K dollars a day. If that happens, Blackcoin will be a serious threat to Litecoin and Dogecoin and it will probably crush the other alts. The miners need to be aware of what this coin can do. I like DRK as well but I would rather see BC go to a dollar. If this goes to a dollar then only way we want it to get their is by miners NOT investors! So the miners have to be the ones to do it. If the miners push this coin then it seriously can't be stopped. Daytrading now is the only thing stopping that from happening. Its short term greed and I really hope anyone who tries to daytrade gets burned once the ship takes off. Why am I saying all this? Because if I was a bull I would have been trapped already. I could have easily sold at 00009 I saw it, I knew the hashrate of pool was not driving the price and I held. Yes, I walked away from profit because I would have rather seen the pool increase the number of MINERS than to drop the price. At the time, I believe I could have dropped the price all the way down to 00005 if I wanted to. So PLEASE get miners into that pool. Lets push the devs to really understand that point. The coin should be marketed to miners not investors. I may sell once this coin is 10 times what it is now but if the pools hashrate is too high, I may even hold longer than that! I may wait for 1-2 dollars which is not unrealistic.

Peace!

I see a change of attitude here! thats good, i just read we can both survive, mint and BC

I will say more, we can both develop together projects.

We can together be bigger, thats my issue since the begining.

Im not deleting my post, but instead i giving my hand to BC community

My main goal is not making me rich in a year, is making crypto work for the masses.

Im always to help, if you are helping other.

Im always to fight if a see injustice.

David, Caracas Venezuela
Twitter @gonzoucab.
If people wanted to become rich, all they have to do is HOLD, and this analysis would be conservative.   Its based on a 50% dump rate, what if it was only a 20% dump rate?!   The is buying coins everyday even in BETA form.   The only coin in crypto going UP in value all the time.   The only thing that causes this coin to go down in value is selling at any price, for any volume.  If someone wants my BC, they will have to pay a LOT more for it than any of these prices.  

If anyone has 10,000 or more coins, and you just hold until next year, you will very happy you listened to us. Do not get caught up in the daily price fluctuations, or the BlackCoin vs Mint debates. There are a lot of people who bought MintCoin above 50+ sat and they are mad the prices have dropped and haven't recovered, so they are taking their anger out on the BlackCoin community. If they spent more time adding value to Mint, and less time coming here copying ideas and posting ridiculousness, maybe MintCoin would be up to 60 sat by now.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
FUD = Fucked Up Discussion? =D

Anyway, like ^ says, black on track ! ))
Activity: 41
Please stop the FUD.

I've been seeing this thread invaded by Mint fanboys and also the other way around. I would like for everyone to stop it right now with bashing each other coins. There is no reason to. Mint and Blackcoin are two very different beasts in themselves, not only because of the PoW/PoS hybrid protocol that Mint has and the PoS-only protocol that Blackcoin boasts but also differences in the economics themselves.

I personally have both Mint and BlackCoin and I wish for them both to succeed.

As for the user gonzoucab and stormia i would like for you to remove the posts and stop threating the earlier post by rat4 as an attack on mintcoin. He has simply stated a situation, and i'll let the other coindevs answer if the possibility as stated has value or not.

As for the earlier hardfork we had: that solved the timebomb issue completely. I think faircoin is another coin that has had this fixed earlier this week.

Thank you.

Totally agree Soekip, it really baffles me why they keep coming in our thread and spreading very obvious FUD - it does nothing but make them look bad, not to mention Mint. Hope we can get back to just discussing Blackcoin and the positive future of it, rather than dealing the immature FUD spreaders. There's no reason why Blackcoin and Mint can't both do well, so let's keep it positive and back on topic people!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Please stop the FUD.

I've been seeing this thread invaded by Mint fanboys and also the other way around. I would like for everyone to stop it right now with bashing each other coins. There is no reason to. Mint and Blackcoin are two very different beasts in themselves, not only because of the PoW/PoS hybrid protocol that Mint has and the PoS-only protocol that Blackcoin boasts but also differences in the economics themselves.

I personally have both Mint and BlackCoin and I wish for them both to succeed.

As for the user gonzoucab and stormia i would like for you to remove the posts and stop threating the earlier post by rat4 as an attack on mintcoin. He has simply stated a situation, and i'll let the other coindevs answer if the possibility as stated has value or not.

As for the earlier hardfork we had: that solved the timebomb issue completely. I think faircoin is another coin that has had this fixed earlier this week.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
https://mega.co.nz/#!mlgFVIwQ!ihyXff1QlZYpa0fGJ2FlC5RRCVAD-GInZ1wqZHwGrF4

nice paper on analysis of BC price after 30 days with multipool running.

60* days. Smiley

Nice analysis.

The BC multipools have been doing very well lately, really hope they keep it up. Future looks very promising going of that analysis!

If people wanted to become rich, all they have to do is HOLD, and this analysis would be conservative.   Its based on a 50% dump rate, what if it was only a 20% dump rate?!   The is buying coins everyday even in BETA form.   The only coin in crypto going UP in value all the time.   The only thing that causes this coin to go down in value is selling at any price, for any volume.  If someone wants my BC, they will have to pay a LOT more for it than any of these prices.  
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

60* days. Smiley

Nice analysis.

The BC multipools have been doing very well lately, really hope they keep it up. Future looks very promising going of that analysis!

Last payout was about 90 bc / mhs Smiley

Looking forward to the roadmap and the stats update of the mp, those reports hould be up soon Smiley
Activity: 41

60* days. Smiley

Nice analysis.

you are right stormia

But seen the BC developer in so a childish attitude, makes me.

My apologies.
Activity: 868
What is a timebomb attack on pure POS?

I readed theres a way to make such attack on http://www.blackcoin.co/wallet-2/official-statement-regarding-blockchain-problems-23rd-of-march/

It already happened to Blackcoin a week ago.

How can we prevent this on a pure POS coin?

Relax guys, just because the dev of blackcoin started a defamatory thread against competing coins: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/security-analysis-of-powpos-hybrids-with-low-pow-reward-551861
doesnt mean we need to start posting to the blackcoin thread.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The Blackcoin pool is a joke too it doesn't really have any effect on price it was just a tool to use to help with manipulating people during pumps. Nothing about this coin is honest

It's just an ongoing pump dump pump

Ahh another Mint Cry baby
Blackcoin Community Press Release Project

Hi everyone! The past few days there have been some concerns with BC price dipping a bit, and other concerns that the Volume has decreased by more than half. I would like to point out that BlackCoin is just over a month old and it has gained a lot of value in a very short span of time.

That being said I do believe more can be done on the PR side of things to start generating some positive buzz around BlackCoin. We need to be different than the other cryptocurrency communities and approach mass adoption differently. Most investors that might be interested in investing in BlackCoin do not go to these forums, nor do they read websites related to cryptocurrencies. So we have to bring the BlackCoin news to them.

I have a writer I have used for over 7 years and he write all my press releases. I am writing down BlackCoin's key benefits and he will then write the release. I use a PR service that will submit our release to all the top business and financial sites. This should be the first step at introducing BlackCoin to the masses.

Everyone here already knows the benefits of BlackCoin so I wont list them all. However, in the press release I want to point out BlackCoin is not an ordinary cryptocurrency. It is more like a t-bill/bond/savings account for cryptocurrency. Whereas Bitcoin and other cyrptocurrency prices fluctuate wildly based on postive/negative news, BlackCoin prices are less volatile and a better overall investment.

I am going to schedule the release for the week of April 8th to coincide with the Cryptocurrency Convention in NYC . Once the press release is live the community can start posting links to the release everywhere we can.

I am going to use my own money to pay the writer and the press release distribution service. The writer charges approximately $80 depending on how many words,  and the press release service charges $499+ to distribute to financial websites including Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few.

If you guys want to contribute and help with the cost you can send contributions here: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

If you have contributed to the project and you do not see your name listed, please PM me so I can list your name publicly.

PS: To everyone who donated, you will receive an advance copy on the press release this weekend.

Contributors Updated

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81
CryptoSteam
artiface
noerc
SunnyIgor
JamesR1
YAdaminer
svojoe
ptic-1
cyrilbf
StuartGT
now2ai8
krjalone
UdjinM6
Luxasd
xolokram
mr_random
altuinx
converge80
Chase
ubba
mrwalker1750
ski92
brammien
Creaxy
metacrap

------------------------------
Goal: 24000 BC
Current Amount: 20367 BC
Left To Go: 3633 BC
Activity: 56

The Blackcoin pool is a joke too it doesn't really have any effect on price it was just a tool to use to help with manipulating people during pumps. Nothing about this coin is honest

It's just an ongoing pump dump pump
What is a timebomb attack on pure POS?

I readed theres a way to make such attack on http://www.blackcoin.co/wallet-2/official-statement-regarding-blockchain-problems-23rd-of-march/

It already happened to Blackcoin a week ago.

How can we prevent this on a pure POS coin?
Jump to: