Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1185. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
There is no point in arguing with the mint trolls. Let them promote their premined shit because serious blackcoin investors are here for the long-run and are not impressed in any way by mint. In the meantime let's get some cheap BC from the dumpers and keep the coin into more stable hands.
I have read this thread from end-to-end and this is the first time I post. I'm one of the original miners but have also been buying more along the way. I think that there are others like me in here, who are not after the quick-buck but for a long term involvement. Half of this thread is made up by FUD spreaders but that didn't stop us from buying more on dips. I think that everyone still remembers what happened to bitcoin and litecoin last november for those that kept their cool until then. I'm not here to say Don't Panic because I love it when people panic and start dumping cheap.
Activity: 112
WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT??? Get out of here with mintcoin! Go shoot yourself! Is there a mod to this thread? We should spam their stupid thread with blackcoin.

And by the way, stop selling blackcoin you fools!!! We can make 100 times more if we just let the price go up. There is no reason to sell it.

By the way, can we get more miners in the multipool? If there are more miners then everyone willl get burned. Are the devs promoting the multipool?

PROMOTE THE MULTIPOOL. IT IS THE BEST CHANCE FOR BC TO RISE.

Anyone reading this thread go out and tell all the miners about the multipool! Its a 500 mh  i think we need to see 5000 or even 10,000 that would make everyone
forget about bitcoin and litecoin and buy the heck out of this coin. If these mint retards are gonna spam, then we should spam the multipool on every bitcoin thread.

People have no idea how awesome the multipool is. It sucks value out of other coins. There is no reason to sell blackcoin ever.

make a step by step manual, for those people who don't have a mining rig.
how we can rent a rig thats buying blackcoins.

im don't know how this works.
and with me many more i think
Its the same as renting any rig, except you need supply your BC address and a password, instead of the worker and password Smiley
The pool will mine for example doge then sell that for BTC then buy BC and send that to your wallet.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
with the multipool we are able to suck out the other coins and increase the value of BC with it. What does stop other coins from doing the same? If the multipool isnt taking off then we can be catched-up by other multipools?

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT??? Get out of here with mintcoin! Go shoot yourself! Is there a mod to this thread? We should spam their stupid thread with blackcoin.

And by the way, stop selling blackcoin you fools!!! We can make 100 times more if we just let the price go up. There is no reason to sell it.

By the way, can we get more miners in the multipool? If there are more miners then everyone willl get burned. Are the devs promoting the multipool?

Anyone reading this thread go out and tell all the miners about the multipool! Its a 500 mh  i think we need to see 5000 or even 10,000 that would make everyone
forget about bitcoin and litecoin and buy the heck out of this coin. If these mint retards are gonna spam, then we should spam the multipool on every bitcoin thread.

People have no idea how awesome the multipool is. It sucks value out of other coins. There is no reason to sell blackcoin ever.

Patience.
Use this moment to buy some cheap BC, sold my mint  Cheesy
I would sell mine, if i could buy more than 10BC with it, cause its nearly worthless  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
By the way, im seriously thinking of making a commercial for the blackcoin multipool. I want to show a black hole eating all the other coins. I know people talk about the
other perks of the coin but the real shining quality is the multipool. Other coins are stupid because miners dump coins on the market. Blackcoin is the only truly deflationary
coin. If it gets even more miners. Any objections? I used to work in commercial production. So I should be able to make a decent commercial. If a dev is reading feel free to respond.

Blackcoin benefits miners and investors. If the multipool is big enough then nobody not even a millionaire can stop its growth! True its a "pump" but so are most coins.
Since blackcoin has advantages over all of the alts except for maybe darkcoin, there is no reason for other alts to eat as much of the market as they do.

Although, this coin may make for some really disgusting dumps and pumps. But its limited supply should allow for much larger increases in value.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Patience.
Use this moment to buy some cheap BC, sold my mint  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 301

make a step by step manual, for those people who don't have a mining rig.
how we can rent a rig thats buying blackcoins.

im don't know how this works.
and with me many more i think
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/
Only 6 people in the top 1000 has sold more than 18% of their stash. (unless this chart is wrong.)

It is not up2date, my account is like half of what it is now. I bought today and last week. I buy more today if the prices are this ore lower.

Where to exchange to bitcoin

Mintpal

lol at everyone coming in saying to buy mint, ive held same about of blackcoin as mint for the last few months,
my mint was worth $200 when i bought it its still worth $200, my BC was worth $200 when i bought it, at its peak it was worth $2200.
Now go tell me to buy more mint.

Im still holding my BC and buying more i bought at 500, 1300, 1800, 2000, 4000, 6000 and 8000.
Activity: 105
1700 coins.. you call that an investment? sorry for feeding the troll.

when did i type investment? Jesus small minded black coin idiots.. Cant you think further then your small little penis? Im doing this for fun investing is what you do with real money not with stupid coins what is based on nothing then thin air Cool
i thing you should be baned .. little kid playing with his 1.5 ltc that "invested" in mint and spaming all threads with it

Hahaha i dont have to justify to anybody what kind of coins i have more. I thinK you should go back to school and get english lessons Wink
Activity: 98
little kid playing with his 1.5 ltc that "invested"

LOL , sorry it was funny
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

when did i type investment? Jesus small minded black coin idiots.. Cant you think further then your small little penis? Im doing this for fun investing is what you do with real money not with stupid coins what is based on nothing then thin air Cool
I think you should be banned. Little kid playing with his 1.5 ltc "invested" in mint and spamming all threads with it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/
Only 6 people in the top 1000 has sold more than 18% of their stash. (unless this chart is wrong.)
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I think maybe your guys should switch to MINT.

thats if you want to make money Smiley
week ago mint was 40..now is 20..

thats means you should have sold at 40 then buy double when it hits 20 Cool

It was 13 48 hours ago before the pump, 16 during the pre-pump buy up, then 21 and stable 20. The volume will gradually dry up as the lemmings buying at 20 realize they have been played. The sell walls will build back up, they will get upset and start bringing out the Mintcoin Pact where people withdraw their coins to their wallets for X days. They who sold their MINT will then get back into Black while it is low, the sell walls are such that it will not take long before we are back at 6000 and then 7000 as the curve trends upward more and more. Mint will then fall back to 16 and hold that position with around 10-15 BTC of volume per 24 hours, mostly people trying to make a quick 6% but because they volume is so low and the walls so thick they will end up stuck in the order queue for days until eventually giving up and buying back into Black at 7000. That is when we rise back to 8000.

I see you've been spending some time on the Mintcoin forum. haha  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

It was 13 48 hours ago before the pump, 16 during the pre-pump buy up, then 21 and stable 20. The volume will gradually dry up as the lemmings buying at 20 realize they have been played. The sell walls will build back up, they will get upset and start bringing out the Mintcoin Pact where people withdraw their coins to their wallets for X days. They who sold their MINT will then get back into Black while it is low, the sell walls are such that it will not take long before we are back at 6000 and then 7000 as the curve trends upward more and more. Mint will then fall back to 16 and hold that position with around 10-15 BTC of volume per 24 hours, mostly people trying to make a quick 6% but because they volume is so low and the walls so thick they will end up stuck in the order queue for days until eventually giving up and buying back into Black at 7000. That is when we rise back to 8000.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

You know what's the lowest form of shilling? Spamming other threads with your shitcoin. GTFO
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 105
Tanking, see you at 2000 Cool should have invest in MINT not BC. I will buy at 2000 until that time this coin can and will tank to 2000.
you never bought any BC..just saw your posts..just spaming every thread with mint

Nope, never bought not true. Spamming every thread with mint not true. Got 1700 of this coin. Sorry that i prefer Mint more then BC.
First check the facts before you start shouting moron
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Sheesh ... it's at times like this when you really feel the difference in confirmation times between BTC and BC ... funds stuck in 'pending'
Jump to: