Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1657. (Read 2509908 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
150k puts you both in the top 40 at the moment! Just.

Will be interesting to see if new whales come along and snap up all the available BC when PoW draws near to an end.

Presumably the first 10 or so in the list are a mix of exchanges, pools with unpaidout coins and rich/GPU farm types. Number one on the list owns almost 7% of all coins so far mined! (2.5% of all that will ever be mined with PoW). That is some balance.

Well, this is a very special coin and whilst I'm invested in it, I am in this for profit. So, if we hit an insane satoshi level I will gracefully take my exit. I really think that this is the preferred coin between this and mint and my gut tells me that as we hit the 9k block, you are going to witness some serious buys like you have never seen before. This coin really caters to a more advanced crypto fan, and whilst a lot of people, myself included, were unsure about the prince of Wales/Sudan meaning and how it impacts the coin on all levels, it's attracted a great mix of people from the community, and it's easy to see that even the seasoned vets from the forum are here to stay with this coin and it's a great indicator of the strength of black coin. Compiled by fact that it is basically unheard of for miltipools to mine a coin prior to an exchange existing, I think we have a winner
Activity: 223
HOLD HOLD HOLD Past Present Futere
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What's the rate of coins per MH for the current difficulty?
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
150k puts you both in the top 40 at the moment! Just.

Will be interesting to see if new whales come along and snap up all the available BC when PoW draws near to an end.

Presumably the first 10 or so in the list are a mix of exchanges, pools with unpaidout coins and rich/GPU farm types. Number one on the list owns almost 7% of all coins so far mined! (2.5% of all that will ever be mined with PoW). That is some balance.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
WTB 30k Blackcoin with 10 million BatCoin.
Activity: 140

If you got to your console and type:

listaddressgroupings

you will see your other addresses, and the balance of each.

Aah! Brilliant yes, thank you. The two blocks I got are under a different address.

So, anyone want to own up to being in the top 50? Smiley

I have over 125k, dunno where that puts me

150K here, not sure either where I'm at.
Activity: 196

listaddressgroupings

Aah! Brilliant yes, thank you. The two blocks I got are under a different address.

I have over 125k, dunno where that puts me

listaddressgroupings

Activity: 247
Merit: 250
What I don't understand is why on earth you would be selling your coins at 0.00001300 when 20 mins ago they were being purchased for almost double that amount.
Arbitrage

I think you are a bit confused about the definition of 'arbitrage.'
I think you just don't understand the opportunity.

Enlighten us! I'd love to get in on some arbitrage opportunities... also, it's always nice to know other people's trading tactics!

My original post didn't even have anything to do with arbitrage, that's why I was confused at his response. It was really random. It's like if you were to respond to this post with the word 'Tacos.' Odd.
Activity: 238
Two observations about the Richlist link:

1. It doesn't include solo mined blocks for some reason
2. If you change the end of the URL, you can see not just the rich, but everyone's balances!
http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=5000 - looks like there's about 2400 of us with anything at all Smiley

It should include solo mined blocks.  It is for my address at least.  I checked and it matched the balance shown by the block explorer.  But it doesn't show my full balance because some transactions sent the remainders to a "change" address which creates a new address internally in the wallet.  

listaddressgroupings

Activity: 126
We are giving away 40,000 BlackCoins to our donators.

You can read about it out on our news page: http://bc.scryptominers.com

EDIT: Contest delayed by 4 hours while we receive feedback on the details.

Or you could like.. give away some to us less fortunate miners.
I've found 3 blocks for your pool although I've only mined about 11k.

Use some of your 2% fee to reward block finders, 2% is a HUGE income for you since you own like 1/2 of network hash, meaning you earn 1% of all BlackCoins mined right now just in fees. which equals 5000 BlackCoins per hour, or around 120,000 per day.
I get the greedy feeling when you make a competition that requires us to donate to you when you already take 2% fee.

Love the pool though! Smiley
Activity: 78
Prices are shooting up now!
Activity: 68
What I don't understand is why on earth you would be selling your coins at 0.00001300 when 20 mins ago they were being purchased for almost double that amount.
Arbitrage

I'm interested in learning about this "opportunity"
Arbitrage

Enlighten us! I'd love to get in on some arbitrage opportunities... also, it's always nice to know other people's trading tactics!
Activity: 78
Its not in the CoinMarketCap  yet?
This is good feedback. What is your suggestion to make it fair to the smaller miners?

Just do 40 random miners for 1k each, it's the fairest way you can do it

or even just 20 randoms for 2k
Just like that and I would donate too.  Wink Donation would be like lottery ticket.

This!

Also: diff over 200!!!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
WOW I just downloaded the wallet. I love to to try to collect some of the rarer ones which I don't have many of so I entered the giveaways as I can't mine on my crappy laptop.  I wonder what the reception for this coin will be in general once it hits exchanges. Will the miners dump for cheap? Or will they make sure it is rare and valuable from the offset? If it's cheap I will be buying more to build my arsenal in BLACK, if rare I will be holding onto every coin I gather.. Grin
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
can i remove the encryption from my wallet? i can unlock it for X seconds, but isnt it possible to remove the encryption completely?
Activity: 160
Arbitrage

Two observations about the Richlist link:

1. It doesn't include solo mined blocks for some reason
2. If you change the end of the URL, you can see not just the rich, but everyone's balances!
http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=5000 - looks like there's about 2400 of us with anything at all Smiley
Jump to: