Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1653. (Read 2509908 times)

Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
once itgoes on exchange is it better to hold or sell? i only have 2500 so the 1% profit thing wont even help me much
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I downloaded the win32 version from the first post, and it says this: v1.0.1-dirty
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
What exactly are the implications of the hard fork ? Newbies should be told how it can/will affect them

just need to download the new 1.0.1 wallet

Not sure which version I have, because according to one poster here, the v1.0.1, when you go to console/dubug/information tab, still says v1.0.0

Can anyone confirm what's up with this? I downloaded yesterday at noontime, my wallet indeed says it's v1.0.0 - but maybe it's not?

Thanks for any clarification!

If you used the links on site or the ones in the first post you are good.

Ok great.  But for the record, is it in fact true that v1.0.1 has that anomaly, that the version info was not changed and still shows as v1.0.0? Thanks, otherwise I'll have doubts, as will others.
Activity: 196
If zelda (CR owner) said he will add it If it gets past 20k votes he will stick to his word, he's a good guy, and guess what, we are on 21.5k votes!
Activity: 126
What exactly are the implications of the hard fork ? Newbies should be told how it can/will affect them

Not sure which version I have, because according to one poster here, the v1.0.1, when you go to console/dubug/information tab, still says v1.0.0

Can anyone confirm what's up with this? I downloaded yesterday at noontime, my wallet indeed says it's v1.0.0 - but maybe it's not?

I just recompiled from source a few minutes ago and mine says

"version" : "v1.0.1-3-g69e48fb",
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
CRYPTORUSH INC!!!!!!!!!

NOW LETS GET THIS #1 ON MINTPAL
Activity: 308
Activity: 170
Lol, Why did i just sell at 2500?  This coin is 1% interested annually.  It only took me 3 days to make 1 BTC at 5mh/s? Guys.  Please I feel guilty now.

Please elaborate. No offense, but your post sounds like bullshit.
5mh/s from launch was 49k coins. sold them all between 1799-2500 was 1.01 BTC.  Then the discription of this coin says 1% Interest Annually.  What part was BS?
Block time: 1 minute
Difficulty retarget: every block
Nominal stake interest: 1% annually
Min transaction fee: 0.0001 BC
Fees are paid to miners
Confirmations: 10, maturity: 500
Min stake age: 8 hours, no max age
P2P port: 15714, RPC port: 15715
Activity: 258
Looking to mine BlackCoin?

Join p2pool over here: http://p2pools.cryptoprojects.eu:9336/static/

Activity: 476

If you used the links on site or the ones in the first post you are good.

HATE THAT NEW EXCHANGE, DON'T TRUST IT?
URGENT: READ THIS

VOTE NOW ON CRYPTORUSH AND SPAM THIS EVERYWHERE WE NEED VOTES
CRYPTO RUSH IS OUR MOON
ANYTIME A COIN GETS ADDED TO A BIG NEW EXCHANGE IT EXPLODES
VOTE IT UP

21k votes, go arrange that shit!
Activity: 308
Some 0.00002500 sales on CryptoALTeX - Here we go!

0.00003500 tomorrow and 0.00010000 / 0.00030000 next week Smiley
Activity: 266

Activity: 476
Activity: 542
Lol, Why did i just sell at 2500?  This coin is 1% interested annually.  It only took me 3 days to make 1 BTC at 5mh/s? Guys.  Please I feel guilty now.

Please elaborate. No offense, but your post sounds like bullshit.
Activity: 126

You'll regret it in a day or two, im pretty sure Smiley
Activity: 170
Activity: 420
Bayern
Looks like i cant buy on Cryptoaltex now cause Deposits have been halted.
Activity: 154
HATE THAT NEW EXCHANGE, DON'T TRUST IT?
URGENT: READ THIS

VOTE NOW ON CRYPTORUSH AND SPAM THIS EVERYWHERE WE NEED VOTES
CRYPTO RUSH IS OUR MOON
ANYTIME A COIN GETS ADDED TO A BIG NEW EXCHANGE IT EXPLODES
VOTE IT UP

somebody be so kind enough to donate a little btc to boost votes on CR to make it reach 20K. I sent 0.01 btc earlier to help Smiley
Activity: 210
Some 0.00002500 sales on CryptoALTeX - Here we go!

Trying to buy but it's impossible right now lol
Jump to: