Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1680. (Read 2509908 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The windows 7 wallet 1.1 from OP is not downlaoding a useable file. How is the wallet updated?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This is one of the coins you mine and KEEP UNTIL POS. DON'T SELL YOU RETARDS.

I'm currently mining > 90Mh/s at Hashfever. motherfkcers!
Activity: 400
Can someone give me a hand with the windows64 wallet, I have V 1.0 need to upgrade, will tip for any help. Thanks!

What you do is go to %appdata% then blackcoin. You leave your wallet .dat and delete everything else. Then you download and run the new wallet and you will have the new update along with your old coins. It will just neeed to re sync though.

You don't need to delete anything in the appdata... you can if you run into problems, but i have updated many times and never ran into problems.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm way too tired for this, I will just get my ass banned because of spam and large pictures!
Cya tomorrow folks
Activity: 542
Is there any problem in this market
https://www.cryptoaltex.com

Ive used this site several times today and its been excellent! Deposits took a little bit, but withdraws were quick.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
There is a lot of talk about the Prince of Sudan and the Prince of Wales.. perhaps some clarification is needed

PoW:

PoS:

You could think it was the other way around but that's not the case because they live in Australia!

+1 - anyone interested to learn about POW or POS here you go

I tought i twas PIECE OF SHIT and PIRSNOER OF WAR

I accidentally the whole post
Twice!

SORRY GUYS
hahahhhahahahahha
There is a lot of talk about the Prince of Sudan and the Prince of Wales.. perhaps some clarification is needed

PoW:

PoS:

You could think it was the other way around but that's not the case because they live in Australia!

Twice!

SORRY GUYS

PoW:

PoS:

Twice!
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

PoW:

PoS:

PoW:

PoS:

I mean, the elderly prince doesn't seem to do a lot of work, obviously. The younger one can still work! That's the logical explanation!  Cheesy
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

PoW:

PoS:

PoW:

PoS:

PoW:

PoS:

Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto
Why aren't coins being generated PoS yet? I've had coins for well over 24 hours and no sign of PoS generation.

What is this "eligible" for PoS talk? I thought all coins would generate other PoS coins?

Maybe the POW hashrate is too high.
Activity: 140
Why aren't coins being generated PoS yet? I've had coins for well over 24 hours and no sign of PoS generation.

What is this "eligible" for PoS talk? I thought all coins would generate other PoS coins?
Activity: 332
Merit: 252
Is there any problem in this market
https://www.cryptoaltex.com

I purchased a few coins there today.  It was very quick and easy to use.  No problem.   Prices there are still quite low.  

first time hearing of them ... need to check it out
Activity: 124
Activity: 126
Why why people are trading here when a exchange is available???
Activity: 308
BEWARE FOR VanillaHeaven PROBABLY A SCAMMER still didnt receive my BTC
Jump to: