Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1682. (Read 2509908 times)

legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
What will happen after the first 10000 blocks are mined? No more mining? What's the difference between PoW and PoS?

one is from wales, the other from sudan

Heh, just stop

Yes, no more mining

POS = proof of share

POW= proof of work (mining)
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
ALL IN!
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3545/epsrbgl9_jpg.htm

Was a strange 8,888.88888 whatever today morning,

Did this happen to anyone else?

Good day for only 2 Vapors 280X  Grin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What will happen after the first 10000 blocks are mined? No more mining? What's the difference between PoW and PoS?

one is from wales, the other from sudan
Activity: 350
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
Remember to send some donations this coin wasn't premined if you want this coin to grow we need Donates !

http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?addr=B8gZqgY4r2RoEdqYk3QsAqFckyf9pRHN6i
link and donation address on main Post
Status 5000+ BC ONLY... and few mil was mined...

I personally think 1% of your possession can give you +50% or more in future, Look at Mintcoin 1% Premine and they paid for websites and other stuff they invested a lot of $$.
Now they are on many main exchanges including Bter.
BC look so poor in comparison to them due no premine coins so don't be greedy.
Even is someone is here for quick buck he should consider Donation because if someone is willing buy POS coin
he will rather chose some polished product like Mintcoin than our BC.
Investors will see that community is greedy and coin will go to nowhere because of lacks of founds.
I will bump this from time to time or maybe someone will make better reminder.
PS: Yes i have donated 1% of my shares so far next donations will go from stakes i think.

donate only 100 BC, hope this can help .
Activity: 238
Is there any problem in this market
https://www.cryptoaltex.com

I purchased a few coins there today.  It was very quick and easy to use.  No problem.   Prices there are still quite low.  
worry if this has been explained before but i read up on pos and pow and it still doesnt make sense to me

POW = Prince of Wales
POS = Prince of Sudan

Wuha
Activity: 182
worry if this has been explained before but i read up on pos and pow and it still doesnt make sense to me
Activity: 140
Remember to send some donations this coin wasn't premined if you want this coin to grow we need Donates !

I personally think 1% of your possession can give you +50% or more in future, Look at Mintcoin 1% Premine and they paid for websites and other stuff they invested a lot of $$.
Even is someone is here for quick buck he should consider Donation because if someone is willing buy POS coin
Investors will see that community is greedy and coin will go to nowhere because of lacks of founds.
PS: Yes i have donated 1% of my shares so far.

Im donating 5K now, had to confirm the coins lol Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

PS: Yes i have donated 1% of my shares so far next donations will go from stakes i think.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Support with POS! The maximum number of coins is too little!
Activity: 294
 @rat4 - donated some more BC your way
 @instacash - I also don't use the Mac wallet, but shot some BC your way for helping out Smiley

Thanks for contributing guys, If I missed anyone who has done something for BC, shoot me a msg and I'll send some BC your way. AND REMEMBER TO HOLD! this is only going up from here.  Grin

@Soepkip, I'm going to contact you now regarding the website and some other stuff.
Is there any problem in this market
https://www.cryptoaltex.com
Selling Black's in batches of 10K.  0.2 BTC per 10,000 BC.

Pm me, either you send first (We can do several small transactions if you prefer) or we use an escrow, perhaps aTriz.

Cheers!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Selling large or small quantities

Current Rate: .02 per 1,000 BC

Plenty of trades done already!
Activity: 364
Selling 1k stacks for

0.02btc

msg me
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
What is the best p2pool do you guys reccon? I don't mind some fee's Tongue
who mined 2400 blocks without me?

most of us, join the party, thats 24% of the coins mined :~}

Wesley Snipes mining a lot too
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
So my first payout from hashfever still hasn't come through even though the following 2 already did. 

Any ideas?

106802   2014-02-25 22:36:59   Debit_AP   Confirmed   B7MFqBb4...UBC4RVbM   a2214090...e18f1abc   n/a   509.48686827
86611   2014-02-25 17:25:17   Debit_AP   Confirmed   B7MFqBb4...UBC4RVbM   fc133ab6...de3204d0   n/a   516.57939044
54210   2014-02-25 06:06:15   Debit_AP   Confirmed   B7MFqBb4...UBC4RVbM                              n/a   500.93384166

I've emailed the support address to no avail 3 times now.  Are those first 500 hanging out in unicorn land?

Email support  like I did, after few hours I received reply and is all good now Smiley

Thank you, I've emailed them 3 times from the contact us link on the website.  Gives me hope they'll eventually get to my inquiry that they resolved yours.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
who mined 2400 blocks without me?
Jump to: