Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1711. (Read 2509854 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Anyone mining at http://bc.scryptominers.com/? They only have one block found. Where do you mine?

still trying to find the 1st at bc.cryptoquest.net   Tongue

Correction: bc.cryptoquest.net is finding blocks and have a block finder reward. Come claim yours!

http://bc.cryptoquest.net

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Question: Do you find it funny or insulting that Nearmiss is here peddling coins from Hashco ws hammering our coin last night?  Is this just the nature of the beast, get over it?

So people are mining in his pool not knowing what they are mining? And he is here selling the coins his miners have been mining, is that how it works?

Yep,  he has to peddle it here since there is no exchange that carries this coin atm.

and manually pay out the miners on his pool? wtf?
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
Question: Do you find it funny or insulting that Nearmiss is here peddling coins from Hashco ws hammering our coin last night?  Is this just the nature of the beast, get over it?

So people are mining in his pool not knowing what they are mining? And he is here selling the coins his miners have been mining, is that how it works?

Yep,  he has to peddle it here since there is no exchange that carries this coin atm.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

No but you can easely avoid this by mining different algo coin,which is why i avoid all scrypt coin except this one.

Same.  I hope the soon to be clones of this coin will learn this lesson and make it scrypt-jane or something else.
Activity: 334
nice coin  Wink
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
sent ya 1 bc Smiley hope it found it's way
Activity: 8

No but you can easely avoid this by mining different algo coin,which is why i avoid all scrypt coin except this one.
Activity: 170
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
there wont be any coins mined after 10k blocks ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
SCryptoMiners BlackCoin Pool

http://bc.scryptominers.com

PPLNS (Pay Per Last N Shares) reward system
Round earnings credited after 520 confirms.
All block transaction fees are passed along to miners.
Minimum payout is 1 BlackCoin.
We process payouts every 60 seconds.

We run multiple mining pools that can be seen in my signature. You will be safe mining with us.
Activity: 42
seems like a good coin, a lot of scamcoins recently! All coins will get mined very fast too, interesting to see what will happen.

Just downloaded the wallet, error on first load but all good on second. Help me test it out by sending me some BC   Cheesy

BHWxPTQkmpxLLiQoTd8a4q2dxhWTHephYd
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
Admin of pool http://bc.greekpool.eu/
You can check configuration of stratum seems bad configured.
Blocktime is 1 minutes and send share 1 minutes ( difficulty 512 )

You can send your value for option next ?
# Pool Target (Base Difficulty)
POOL_TARGET = 16                        # Pool-wide difficulty target int >= 1
VARIABLE_DIFF = True                # Master variable difficulty enable
DIFF_UPDATE_FREQUENCY = 45 # Update the litecoin difficulty once a day for the VARDIFF maximum
VDIFF_MIN_TARGET = 2                #  Minimum Target difficulty
VDIFF_MAX_TARGET = 1024                # Maximum Target difficulty
VDIFF_TARGET_TIME = 10                # Target time per share (i.e. try to get 1 share per this many seconds)
VDIFF_RETARGET_TIME = 30                # Check to see if we should retarget this often
VDIFF_VARIANCE_PERCENT = 30        # Allow average time to very this % from target without retarget

Surtout VDIFF_TARGET_TIME et VDIFF_VARIANCE_PERCENT
Activity: 196
10% of coin mined.. block 1k yo
/sigh
diff about to spike real bad again  Angry
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Still lots of coin for sale, pm.  Going rate has been in the 0.1/10k range.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Cap of the coin is 100,000,000 over the next year I believe.

Over the next week. All 100 mil will be out by next monday.
Activity: 223
Cap of the coin is 100,000,000 over the next year I believe.
Activity: 140
It's going to be obvious with this coin that no one wants to sell it. I'm excited to see where the price goes.

right nolw, my ESTIMATE, and this is purely my own estimate so flame all you want, but id say its around 18k per 1BTC

I would say that's a fair estimate. 
Jump to: