Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1710. (Read 2509851 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Why does the network hash rate show as 0.00 on GreekPool? It would be nice to see an accurate value.

Net Hashrate

Afaik, this is actual.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Everyone is mining scamcoin Ruby now lol, this motherfucker is a sleeping Giant.  Cheesy
Activity: 247
Why does the network hash rate show as 0.00 on GreekPool? It would be nice to see an accurate value.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Selling BC PM ME

0.015 per 1k!
Activity: 3
finally a dev who got a virustotal report on frontpage. its a shame I have to say nice1 to that - everybody should have that.

but congrats to smooth start! looks good, I missed it. but hashing now
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Maybe its worth more right now, who knows, but its a good coin and at least has some innovation =)

What is the innovation in this coin? Just the fact it's PoS? There is no website, no plan to promote it or do anything with it.

I'm holding a comfortable amount of BC and am still mining it because who knows what will happen and risk is low, so I'm not trying to bash it just because I missed the train or whatever.. just honestly curious.

hm i just saw the coin and i will be mining it, however i am thinking the same, no web page ? no plan ? no nothing ? Isnt that a bit ... strange ?
Activity: 338
WTS batches of 1k BlackCoin. PM me with your best offer & Quantity!

Up to 5k BC for sale
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hey

Whats up with all unconfirmed coins. I mined for http://bc.crypto-coinz.com 400coins and all the coins remained unconfirmed, then I switched to http://bc.hashfever.com/ and the same problem continued. At the moment I have +2500 unconfirmed coins.

That's because it takes 8 hours for a confirm to happen. How hard is this to understand for people?
Activity: 56
Sevoque - Shouldn't you be tending to your PANDA's instead?  Or did you completely bail before the dump you guys pulled?
Activity: 4
Hey

Whats up with all unconfirmed coins. I mined for http://bc.crypto-coinz.com 400coins and all the coins remained unconfirmed, then I switched to http://bc.hashfever.com/ and the same problem continued. At the moment I have +2500 unconfirmed coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
Warning - do not use bc.crypto-coinz.com - I created an account, mined then my account is somehow invalid - no emails sent nothing...

working fine for me.  did you check your spam folder? that's where the emails were going for me.
Activity: 308
wts 1K BC FOR 0.5 BTC
Activity: 363
Ive been mining at Greek Pool since this morning. I have 655 coins there that are still showing unconfirmed. I moved over to Dedicated Pool and it was showing my first confirmed coins available in a little over an hour. What gives?! Anyone else still having issues with Greek Pool?

New coins take about 8 hours to mature. Dedicated pool is configured wrong and will not be able to honor those payouts. Greekpool has been working fine for me.

What do you mean they're configured wrong??  I've been mining there all day and have about 1200 coins showing confirmed.  Am I SOL?

No the coins will payout, just not until after the 500 confirms are complete. Dedicatedpool must have them set to show as confirmed in 50 confirms but the actual coins from the blocks being found in their wallet will not confirm for 500 confirms. Greekpool had the same problem at launch and everything was sorted out fine. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Warning - do not use bc.crypto-coinz.com - I created an account, mined then my account is somehow invalid - no emails sent nothing...

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Ive been mining at Greek Pool since this morning. I have 655 coins there that are still showing unconfirmed. I moved over to Dedicated Pool and it was showing my first confirmed coins available in a little over an hour. What gives?! Anyone else still having issues with Greek Pool?

New coins take about 8 hours to mature. Dedicated pool is configured wrong and will not be able to honor those payouts. Greekpool has been working fine for me.

What do you mean they're configured wrong??  I've been mining there all day and have about 1200 coins showing confirmed.  Am I SOL?
Activity: 363

New coins take about 8 hours to mature. Dedicated pool is configured wrong and will not be able to honor those payouts until after the 500 confirms. Greekpool has been working fine for me.
no more issues with greekpool here for me, they fixed it all
Activity: 542
Question: Do you find it funny or insulting that Nearmiss is here peddling coins from Hashco ws hammering our coin last night?  Is this just the nature of the beast, get over it?

So people are mining in his pool not knowing what they are mining? And he is here selling the coins his miners have been mining, is that how it works?

Yep,  he has to peddle it here since there is no exchange that carries this coin atm.

and manually pay out the miners on his pool? wtf?

brave gentleman
Jump to: