Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1729. (Read 2509671 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Most Enjoyable Launch at least for me... difficulty shot up fast... but still loving the coin Wink

-_- Havin a blast ova @ http://bc.crypto-coinz.com/ -

& #cryptocoinz
Activity: 1274
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
is anyone getting corfimed coins? ive been mining since the start ive got only unconfirmed coins a none is getting confirmed.

It will take time.....check your pool block page to see confirmations left.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
crypto coinz 500 confirms seriously?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
is anyone getting corfimed coins? ive been mining since the start ive got only unconfirmed coins a none is getting confirmed.
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Difficulty    59.43649098
Est Next Difficulty    59.43649098 (Change in 1 Blocks)
Activity: 23
OK Folks...

After a bit of rough start, CryptoQuest BC pool is ready for action! Block Finder Rewards!

We've moved to a new beefed up server and are ready to mine.

http://bc.cryptoquest.net

We moved the server so the IP has changed. If the name still isn't resolving in DNS for you use the IP address:

Join Us!
Activity: 182
I am gonna abondon this coin and wait till hasharte drop
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Use hashfever, it's running stable and well now finding blocks  Smiley
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
greekpool 500 mh + hash fever 305 mh total network hashrate on hashfever 305mh are we forked already?
Activity: 11
Blackcoin pool did not block out, all in the APP POOL! APP 0.9% premine!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
LOL at the noobs crying about the diff retarget.....

sorry noobs the days of scam coins with instamining heaven are gone Sad

people are asking for more fair coins so everyone gets a chance.

What you are not seeing is..... that although you are not getting 1 zillion coins per second..... neither is anyone else now.

What you did not know before is that although you were getting millions of coins before on other scam launches there were 500MH farms on low latency raping the instamine period WAY harder than your 2mh rigs. You guys were just the herds with a few coins they used to push their coins to exchanges.

Although you are crying now, it is for your own good. You just don't realise it yet.  Fair coins are better for everyone including you.

You don't get it. A fair coin is not a coin that only whales can mine. This coin is for the 1%...

Sad  please study harder next time.... do some research first ..... this is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of what you are claiming. It actually puts those 500MH farms on low latency at a disadvantage over slow diff retarget instamine heaven launches.

The only people agreeing with you you will notice have low post counts and probably heard about crypto a few weeks ago like yourself.

They see they are not getting millions of coins in a short period and they assume they are worse off than before....

I can't spend time to educate you further you must research, digest and understand on your own. Perhaps other can explain further in more detail why you are so wrong.
You seems knows all about. I see you every launch...

Well don't take my word for it.... have a think on your own. What is more fair (better for small miners with low hash and probably average latency) announced launch with slow retarget or fast retarget?

You noobs are funny.... you cry because you say the devs and huge farms on low latency are instamining the coins before you get a chance..... then the dev makes a coin that NOBODY can instamine including you and you all start crying.

So what you really want is a coin only you can instamine?? well just say that then don't pretend you want a fair coin.

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
greek pool no chance block finding whats going on..

Something is wrong.....other pool with around half the hashrate finding blocks quickly
Activity: 15
Just because the dev doesn't spoonfeed noobs the guides that are pasted literally everywhere it does not mean it isn't a fair launch.
You do not need a pool at launch when you can solo mine. If you have a low hash rate then it sucks to be you.  Smiley

but bro if i cant instamine a gorillion coins with my nVidia 8800 after the dev personally hand walked me through setup, despite all the needed info being in the OP and/or on google, it's an unfair shitcoin scam launch!
Activity: 42

All Time    66    8    8    0    24.4991    802787    725223    90.34%
Activity: 13
Just because the dev doesn't spoonfeed noobs the guides that are pasted literally everywhere it does not mean it isn't a fair launch.
You do not need a pool at launch when you can solo mine. If you have a low hash rate then it sucks to be you.  Smiley

Give someone who it sucks to have low hash some scraps?  Cheesy

BAW7VYih2KAvTf2d2JmhbQsUU5BwNUF2w3
Activity: 126
Mac Wallet?
Activity: 266
what is low hash rate 2mhs is low?
Activity: 266
Activity: 323
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
anybody know how many coins there are ?? total supply

Noone
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes CryptoHunter is definitely a regular around new coin launches. I remember him from the early days of CASH. Those were the days  Smiley
Jump to: