Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1731. (Read 2509671 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
THis has a 10% premine...

Huh? How do you figure?

there was a 100 blocks already mined... there is only 1000 before it goes total POS...
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
there was a 100 blocks already mined... there is only 1000 before it goes total POS...

is this true?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Rat or anyone that can help me, I encrypted my wallet after I started mining. It now says in the lower left "Stake miner suspended due to locked wallet" How do I resolve this? Do I even need to? Lastly what does this even mean lol.

You need to unlock your wallet for the POS to work but you also need some coins in your wallet to mine with POS.

To unlock your wallet go to help, debug window, console and type:
walletpassphrase PASSWORDHERE TIMEINSECONDS true
Activity: 323
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
Rat or anyone that can help me, I encrypted my wallet after I started mining. It now says in the lower left "Stake miner suspended due to locked wallet" How do I resolve this? Do I even need to? Lastly what does this even mean lol.

This mean you can't stake with locked wallet. If want resolve then unlock  Smiley
Activity: 126
I'm someone who usually mines with pool

Can someone tell me how to solo mine real quick so I know for the future? Smiley

Would be a great help.

1. Download wallet
2. Sync Wallet
3. Copy conf info of coinpage into notepad.
4. Save as coinname.conf (put coins' name there, must select all files drop down on save options otherwise it will save a text)
5. Copy conf file to c:/users/.../appdata/roaming/coinname
6. restart wallet
7. Set miner to 127.0.0.1:port (from conf file) U- Username P - Password (both from conf file).
8. Start mining. wallet must be active.

Activity: 257
LOL Hashcows has BC listed as one of the coins they are mining.  That's why the difficulty is so high.
Where can I check this?

Log into an account you have with them or make one. They aren't showing what they are mining now but I'm pretty sure this is it and they are pushing out 1.7 GH right now as well.  This is why all new coins need to be scrypt jane or something else these pools don't use.
Activity: 75
LOL at the noobs crying about the diff retarget.....

sorry noobs the days of scam coins with instamining heaven are gone Sad

people are asking for more fair coins so everyone gets a chance.

What you are not seeing is..... that although you are not getting 1 zillion coins per second..... neither is anyone else now.

What you did not know before is that although you were getting millions of coins before on other scam launches there were 500MH farms on low latency raping the instamine period WAY harder than your 2mh rigs. You guys were just the herds with a few coins they used to push their coins to exchanges.

Although you are crying now, it is for your own good. You just don't realise it yet.  Fair coins are better for everyone including you.

Bingo
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

What you are not seeing is..... that although you are not getting 1 zillion coins per second..... neither is anyone else now.

What you did not know before is that although you were getting millions of coins before on other scam launches there were 500MH farms on low latency raping the instamine period WAY harder than your 2mh rigs. You guys were just the herds with a few coins they used to push their coins to exchanges.

Although you are crying now, it is for your own good. You just don't realise it yet.  Fair coins are better for everyone including you.

True!

But who the fuck doesn't wish they had 500mh/s farms insta-raping a new coin?

I sure I know I wouldn't give a fuck about anyone else in that situation. What you say is true though so it helps me, a 1.7mh/s miner ... zzz.

Activity: 196
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Greekpool is kicking ass. Come join!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
LOL Hashcows has BC listed as one of the coins they are mining.  That's why the difficulty is so high.
what a fuck
Activity: 182
Where can I check this?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 257
Activity: 89
Escrow Services Provided
In case anyone is having issues opening the wallet. Make sure you extract the wallet EXE file to your drive first and then run it. If you run it from the zip file it won't work. NB: Meaning this is the mistake I made Wink

I tried to extract the wallet, but it wants a password, and I tried the password on the first page but it won't work...any ideas?
Activity: 112
SCryptoMiners BlackCoin Pool is LIVE

http://bc.scryptominers.com

PPLNS (Pay Per Last N Shares) reward system
Round earnings credited after 120 confirms.
All block transaction fees are passed along to miners.
Minimum payout is 1 BlackCoin.
We process payouts every 60 seconds.

We run multiple mining pools that can be seen in my signature. You will be safe mining with us.
Activity: 323
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
1k coins in 35 minutes... ouch.  I hate KGW.

This is "exponential moving toward target spacing" as in PeerCoin, not KGW.
Working: http://bc.crypto-coinz.com/

You're welcome y'all  Grin

I am trying to register and I keeping getting expired token
Activity: 182
THis has a 10% premine... I thought it said "no-premine"Huh   Undecided
Proof
Jump to: