Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 369. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Market response this morning at our very own BlackcoinCharts.com. =D

Activity: 168
Jebus IE, you appear to be both a blessing and curse on Blackcoin. You're extremely pro-active and have some great ideas, but your aggressive posts since the really great initiative by the BlackCoin foundation are really painting yourself in a highly hypocritical light. They're trying to do something great for the community, try to embrace that without any backhanded compliments or snide posts. Like your own projects, this will only do good for the coin and your really undermining yourself by reacting the way you do. Let's keep it positive people!

Before posting take a few minutes and read the previous 10 pages....thanks
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Jebus IE, you appear to be both a blessing and curse on Blackcoin. You're extremely pro-active and have some great ideas, but your aggressive posts since the really great initiative by the BlackCoin foundation are really painting yourself in a highly hypocritical light. They're trying to do something great for the community, try to embrace that without any backhanded compliments or snide posts. Like your own projects, this will only do good for the coin and your really undermining yourself by reacting the way you do. Let's keep it positive people!
Stop arguing about which projects are more awesome!

Man, BC is silly sometimes, but in a good way? Tongue

This is not the point....all project are welcome and useful...

the question is is it wise to use funds that way..? mostly amount wise..

for example why there's no more effort put in development of Android Wallet...

This will join many ideas already posted here;
- like the one; you want to pay for half of the pizza, etc
- might completely skip usage of cards, terminals, etc.....Android mobile platform is capable of handling all of that...

I just feel that few persons want to get hold of the control of the coin.....and what scares me is their agenda...
if they truly pro BC it will be good..but so far they didn't proved anything....
but what if their agenda is destructive ?

simple answer is if you don't believe in it don't donate to it. you have no obligation to support the campaign by donating.

The issue is the priority of the core group and their ability to run a multi-million dollar project. I haven't seen them do one thing that didn't involve the community. Like some have pointed out we do not have an Android wallet and the site isn't localized, but we have thousands of international users. To add injury to insult they posted a plan and refused to give the name of the PR firm. I will repeat...they are asking for $15,000 but are withholding the name of the PR firm...and that doesn't require concern?...What if the PR firm isn't a good one? Why was this PR firm selected?

So basically they are asking people to donate $15,000 and be quiet...

How is this any different from all the times you've posted for donations (most recently asking for ~$10,000) expecting people to believe you will come through with your projects? Don't get me wrong you have gone through with all your projects so far, but there was no way people knew that beforehand they just had to trust you and they did. So now you are throwing the same distrust at the devs that you got rather upset at other people for throwing at you in the past?

There is a huge difference. I have always provided detailed information on where the funds are going and how they are being spent. I never tried: "Hey I have this project and it will be awesome! I cannot tell you exactly what the project is but I promise it will be awesome! I am sorry but I really can't tell you anything else because I do not want the awesomeness to leak out! However, please trust me and donate $15,000 towards my idea"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxRStrx8xtc#t=30

My concerns have nothing to do with my event or my "ego", people will donate to whatever they like. However, there are people who are concerned with this idea of you asking for a significant amount of BTC with very little transparency. Never have I witnessed a dev team and/or foundation ask a community for donations and not provide detailed information about where the funds are going. There is literally no accountability at all. Why would the firm not want to disclose their name until the funds are paid and the contract is signed?

This sounds familiar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTHlXb0PXh4#t=78

It as at your discretion if you would like to donate prior to us revealing the name of the firm. Again, we are withholding their name at their request. I am sorry I cannot be of any more assistance here...

Remember, the ideas are not mutually exclusive and in fact work really well together. A Wall Street event makes for a perfect PR article that our firm can help distribute. Please, give as much as you can to both funds.

Goodnight all.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

- might completely skip usage of cards, terminals, etc.....Android mobile platform is capable of handling all of that...

I just feel that few persons want to get hold of the control of the coin.....and what scares me is their agenda...
if they truly pro BC it will be good..but so far they didn't proved anything....

simple answer is if you don't believe in it don't donate to it. you have no obligation to support the campaign by donating.

The issue is the priority of the core group and their ability to run a multi-million dollar project. I haven't seen them do one thing that didn't involve the community. Like some have pointed out we do not have an Android wallet and the site isn't localized, but we have thousands of international users. To add injury to insult they posted a plan and refused to give the name of the PR firm. I will repeat...they are asking for $15,000 but are withholding the name of the PR firm...and that doesn't require concern?...What if the PR firm isn't a good one? Why was this PR firm selected?

How is this any different from all the times you've posted for donations (most recently asking for ~$10,000) expecting people to believe you will come through with your projects? Don't get me wrong you have gone through with all your projects so far, but there was no way people knew that beforehand they just had to trust you and they did. So now you are throwing the same distrust at the devs that you got rather upset at other people for throwing at you in the past?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It as at your discretion if you would like to donate prior to us revealing the name of the firm. Again, we are withholding their name at their request. I am sorry I cannot be of any more assistance here...

Remember, the ideas are not mutually exclusive and in fact work really well together. A Wall Street event makes for a perfect PR article that our firm can help distribute. Please, give as much as you can to both funds.

Goodnight all.
Activity: 171
I don't know why everybody thinks things have to be an either/or proposition, personally, I have donated to both Iconic's plan and the BlackCoin Foundation fund. I wish I could foresee the future, but the best analogy I can use is throwing mud on the wall, when you throw mud on a wall, some of it will stick and some of it won't. I don't know if either of these plans will work, but I'm willing to give to both because I want BlackCoin to succeed and it's not a BlackCoin Foundation vs. Iconic thing, it's about BlackCoin and I hope both plans are hugely successful, because BlackCoin will win and if BlackCoin wins, we win.

yes this x10000

why can't we all coexist independently while working toward the same vision: blackcoins longterm growth and sustained value

enough of this bipartisan bullshit. there is not OR we can do EVERYTHING. these efforts aren't mutually exclusive and aren't going to take attention or focus away from blackcoin or its goal, in fact, they both support the goal greatly.

enough with the ego clashes please guys. lets engage in competitive cooperation instead of pure competition spurned by ego and popularity.

if there is anything I've learned in my 7 years as a professional poker player is that there is no 1 right way to play a poker hand, the more creative you get and more risks you take, the more you are going to succeed and be rewarded.

ICONICEXPERT: I love you're enthusiasm and guerilla marketing tactics: they have done wonders for this coin and community. you don't need the official support of the self appointed foundation, please keep up the creative great work.

COMMUNITY: we can all coexist and run these promos and marketing efforts concurrently, we don't need to create drama and tension. please find a more constructive way to engage in conversation and criticisms because the way we are currently operating is self destructive.

thanks for reading.
+1
I like both ideas, donated to both and if needed I will double down to see them happen!

Activity: 210

Very well said. I'm not certain that there are people in foundation running things way they should. People running things were not put to vote, and a foundation would centralize much of decision making. I have no issues with all helping out, and creating organized structure, but this board idea is a power grab, that's the elephant in the room. I'm sure everyone is in this for helping BC, but if we were a business, you wouldn't just let people choose positions without an interview. So this is why decentralized is better, anyone can help, and the best will rise and organize unofficially.  
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Weeks ago I suggested in IRC that we make crop circles all over the world to promote Blackcoin. We tossed around how we could make it work, how much media coverage it could get, if we could even get farmers to let us destroy their crops in the name of Blackcoin... well, community. The time has come. We have to try this. I can no longer ignore the rising support for #BlackCoinCropCircles.

ANNOUNCING:
The BlackCoin
Crop Circle Project

Though mysterious and apparently other-worldly, crop circles can be created very easily. A simple crop circle such as the BlackCoin logo could be created by 2-3 people in a matter of hours. Don't believe me? Watch this YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eh9q8gadas

The only tools required are a large rope, wooden planks, and a surveyor's tape. These items can be secured at Home Depot or likely any hardware store for ~$30 or less.

These are the steps we need to take to make this happen:

1) Find locations. My idea is to choose farms near helicopter coverage - IE: where news helicopters already fly every day for weather/traffic.
2) Contact farmers and ask them if we can create the greatest image ever to grace their land. We may be able to raise a small BlackCoin bounty for their trouble.
3) Contact media publications and see if we can get them to run a story about this.
4) Get teams together to actually make the crop circles. Teams of 2 would work, 3 or more is preferable.
5) Choose a Black night, and make as many simultaneous crop circles all over the world as possible! I WANT AT LEAST ONE ON EVERY CONTINENT.

These are the things we need:

1) Supplies for every crop circle team. $30 x number of crop circles.
2) If we have extra funding, we can sweeten the deal for the farmers and add a bounty to use their land. It may make it easier to find willing farmers.

5 Crop Circles, one for every continent. $150 goal
10 Crop Circles. Madness. $300 goal
20 Crop Circles. Can it be done? $600 goal

The BlackCoin community will always take crypto a step further. Let's do this.

BLK: BRwm8C58NHohzxDqBZ4wcHbBX5YEF1SZpC
BTC: 1HdRrMvjXbr5XuWXCMfjoi874ruCBFeB2N

The BlackCoin Cropcircle Project will be organized on IRC, #blackcoinpool. Join in!

lol. this is new
Activity: 140

Weeks ago I suggested in IRC that we make crop circles all over the world to promote Blackcoin. We tossed around how we could make it work, how much media coverage it could get, if we could even get farmers to let us destroy their crops in the name of Blackcoin... well, community. The time has come. We have to try this. I can no longer ignore the rising support for #BlackCoinCropCircles.

ANNOUNCING:
The BlackCoin
Crop Circle Project

Though mysterious and other-worldly, crop circles can be created very easily. A simple crop circle such as the BlackCoin logo could be created by 2-3 people in a matter of hours. Don't believe me? Watch this YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eh9q8gadas

The only tools required are a large rope, wooden planks, and a surveyor's tape. These items can be secured at Home Depot or likely any hardware store for ~$30 or less.

These are the steps we need to take to make this happen:

1) Find locations. My idea is to choose farms near helicopter coverage - IE: where news helicopters already fly every day for weather/traffic.
2) Contact farmers and ask them if we can create the greatest image ever to grace their land. We may be able to raise a small BlackCoin bounty for their trouble.
3) Contact media publications and see if we can get them to run a story about this.
4) Get teams together to actually make the crop circles. Teams of 2 would work, 3 or more is preferable.
5) Choose a Black night, and make as many simultaneous crop circles all over the world as possible!

I WANT AT LEAST ONE ON EVERY CONTINENT.

These are the things we need:

1) Supplies for every crop circle team. $30 x number of crop circles.
2) If we have extra funding, we can sweeten the deal for the farmers and add a bounty to use their land. It may make it easier to find willing farmers.

Minimum of 6 Crop Circles, Ideally, one for every major continent. $180 goal

We might be able to do this practically free. The tools are common and people may have them already.
If we raise more than we need, we cab offer a bounty to convince farmers to let us use their land.

The BlackCoin community will always take crypto a step further. Let's do this.

BLK: BRwm8C58NHohzxDqBZ4wcHbBX5YEF1SZpC
BTC: 1HdRrMvjXbr5XuWXCMfjoi874ruCBFeB2N

The BlackCoin Crop Circle Project will be organized on IRC, #blackcoinpool. Join in! We need organizers and crop circle teams!
Activity: 405
Merit: 250

You're right....my donations go where I believe they should go at the specific moment
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Alright, I think all the concerns have been heard. Now let's all get back to work and increase the community! Great job Soepkip and friends!

its Friday night, no one is working, although bc is a hot buy right now before everyone wakes up tomorrow and realizes that the foundation is going to kick this up to the next level.
Activity: 65

Activity: 405

Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Alright, I think all the concerns have been heard. Now let's all get back to work and increase the community! Great job Soepkip and friends!
Activity: 65

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

We have raised approximately $3243
We have at least $6297 more to go.

I want to thank everyone who has contributed and every donation helps!!!

I donated an additional 333 to this campaign as well today and will also donate 33.3% of my mining efforts to this as well.
spreading the love equally Cheesy
Activity: 395
aka. dibdab
Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q   
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV   
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR   
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1   
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

WE NOW HAVE: 1082$ Donated!

Good morning BC!!!

I love it, finally we get some professionalism into BC. If some guys are against this, it is clear they have some personal agenda working instead of doing work for BC community.

Blackfriday, Coinkite, KNC miner promotions and now this!!  Love this communtiy.

+100000
IE, we were waiting to post this after a conference call we had this morning. We then realized we wanted to add the .pdf but didn't have permission. I emailed them and they said they would look at altering it so we could put it in the public domain. They said they would have it by COB today. At 6PM EST I emailed our rep asking where it was and she emailed me back at 7:30PM with the .pdf we posted. After I sent it to soepkip he posted it.

This is the culmination of weeks of work. And there is so much yet to come! I can't wait. Smiley

Fantastic job guys, keep up the good work. Don't worry too much about IE, you can easily see by his posts since the announcement he's a little butthurt the attention has been taken away from his project for the time being. I personally think everyones projects has their place, the more, the better! Love your professionalism morituri, keep up the good work buddy.

I am for anything that will make my portfolio value increase. If spending $30,000 would send BlackCoin to $1.00 per coin I would be all over it. But all it is going to do is become an expensive lesson in why you should never let people who have never run a business be in control of a multi-million dollar project.

PS: I do not need attention from people online, I get enough attention from my wife and kids.
Jump to: