Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 521. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Isn't blackcoin just novacoin relabelled with the parameters tweaked? And whitecoin and the rest.

You're twisting the point of what I'm saying. Yes, Blackcoin was built on existing technologies, like nearly every other altcoin. But it cannnot be denied that Blackcoin was the catalyst that started the current PoS craze in the altcoin market.

I agree with you. And craze is the term I would use to.
Of course you agree with him. You want to seem legitimate here.

You miss my meaning. The knowledge in the benefits of POS will remain once the craze in clones is over. That is a good thing. The most valuable members of this community barely post, which is a shame.

Yes. But what I can't understand is why Peercoin is still strong. Can't PoS altcoin replace them in every way?
When I look at the way how Mintpal works, it feels like a bitchslap in my face. Any way to move the business out of Mintpal? I don't know any good alternatives though.
yeah, don't like that too.
however, i doubt that a new WC and CINNI will happen every day, and CINNI seems to be almost done with already. three waves of dumps unloaded on the idiots, 4th and probably last in preparation, and afaik that coin has nothing else to offer besides being a new one?
What time did the multipool come back online?
http://www.blackcoinpool.com/
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
When I look at the way how Mintpal works, it feels like a bitchslap in my face. Any way to move the business out of Mintpal? I don't know any good alternatives though.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Isn't blackcoin just novacoin relabelled with the parameters tweaked? And whitecoin and the rest.

You're twisting the point of what I'm saying. Yes, Blackcoin was built on existing technologies, like nearly every other altcoin. But it cannnot be denied that Blackcoin was the catalyst that started the current PoS craze in the altcoin market.

yeah, that guy is probably one of the worst. if you do not read at lot of his posts you can actually miss his agenda and he might come across as a normal poster.
I can see right trough him. If I would have enough time I would compile a list of hist posts so that we show everyone his true intentions here. Daedalus is a stealth troll. This kind of troll tries to blend in the crowd by asking seemingly legitimate questions and in the meantime follows his own agenda.
Activity: 574

You miss my meaning. The knowledge in the benefits of POS will remain once the craze in clones is over. That is a good thing. The most valuable members of this community barely post, which is a shame.

yeah, that guy is probably one of the worst. if you do not read at lot of his posts you can actually miss his agenda and he might come across as a normal poster.

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

Hello Community this year Vloggerfair will be held in Seattle, WA. I've been a follower of Chris Pirillo for years and I think our community would be a great match for exposure through Chris's Vlogger Fair. Bellow you can read and find the links to the event. This would be a huge exposure for our community as many vloggers will be attending the fair to exchange ideas, vlogg and meet their vlogg community/followers. I believe that social media is another key to success to our community and if we could get a sponsorship going for the event or Chris himself we could potentially be exposed to a number of vloggers and the millions of followers in their respective communities. Remember TIPPING! yes we want vloggers to know that blackcoin could be used as tipping or payment for their videos through the tipping bot. I think we should have a booth or a table were we give out paperwallets. Also inform the vlogger community as why blackcoin would be a tool for gathering tips from their fans. This is very important for us and could be a pontential game changer for us. If anyone lives in Seatle Wa, and would be interested in being the spokes person for us, please let me know. I would also need someone to take the lead on this as I live in Miami and can't attend. I can however be the bridge to get us in vloggerfair. We would have to set up a fund for donations. Im just getting this Idea out to the community in hopes that we jump on this asap. Im willing to start the donation at 100 BC!

Below are options to choose from for Sponsorship, we can pick one that could best suit us. The event is being held in Seattle, WA this summer of 2014, While Chris Pirillo has been publishing a personal narrative online for over a decade, his vlogging efforts have been most fruitful. In exploration of what vlogging means to entertainment today, Chris Pirillo will host the second annual VloggerFair in 2014.

What is VloggerFair? VloggerFair, a community of vlogging enthusiasts, creates relationships and expands networks for a new era of “reality entertainment” and true community engagement. The event, taking place in Seattle, WA in the summer of 2014, will spark valuable interaction between vloggers and vlog supporters around the role of vlogging in entertainment — helping put a finer point on the way we connect with one another.

Who’s participating?
VloggerFair is seeking experienced vloggers who are interested in meeting their community in person and further establishing connections with other vloggers and brands that love sponsoring vloggers such as Ford, Intel, Yelp and many more…

What topics will be discussed?
VlogggerFair will showcase exceptional “rock star” vlogger interviews and engagement throughout the event. The fair will offer opportunities for presentations for vloggers, fans, and brand representatives. Presentation ideas include the following and more: How can vloggers engage audiences through vlogging? How brands can align marketing and advertising strategies with a personality

What’s in it for me?
VloggerFair provides a unique opportunity for participants to achieve the following: Increase brand awareness and engagement of vlogging channels among viewers Connect with other vloggers about best practices, success stories and challenges; and Generate sponsorship revenue through face time with lifestyle brands.

MAIN STAGE SPONSOR | 1 Available – $50,000 Center Stage Branding 10 Event Passes Mic ad placement 1-minute infomercial plug from stage Guest Passes to VIP Vlogger pre-party Green Room Meet & Greet with entertainment Chris Pirillo Social Media Bonus Promotion Website ad placement

CELEBRITY VLOGGER STAGE SPONSOR | 2 Available – $25,000 Stage Branding 10 Event Passes Mic ad placements 1-minute infomercial plug 1:1 celebrity vlogger interview Guest Passes to VIP Vlogger pre-party Chris Pirillo Social Media Bonus Promotion Website ad placement

OFFICIALMEDIA SPONSOR | 1 Available – $10,000 10 Event Passes Event Twitter background ad placement Guest Passes to VIP Vlogger pre-party Chris Pirillo Social Media Bonus Promotion Website ad placement

VLOGGER INTERVIEW LOUNGE SPONSOR | 1 Available – $10,000 5 Event Passes Station branding Guest Passes to VIP Vlogger pre-party Chris Pirillo Social Media Bonus Promotion Website ad placement

BEVERAGE SPONSOR | 1 Available – $10,000 5 Event Passes Branded Drink Cups Beverage and station branding Guest Passes to VIP Vlogger pre-party Chris Pirillo Social Media Bonus Promotion Website ad placement REGISTRATION | 1 Available – $5000 10 Event Passes Branded lanyards, branded attendee name badges and registration station branding Guest Passes to VIP Vlogger pre-party Chris Pirillo Social Media Bonus Promotion Website ad placement RED CARPET/PHOTO

BOOTH SPONSOR | 1 Available – $5000 5 Event Passes Station branding of red carpet entrance, step-and-repeat banner Photo Booth Branding Guest Passes to VIP Vlogger pre-party Chris Pirillo Social Media Bonus Promotion Website ad placement CHARGING

STATION SPONSOR | 1 Available – $5000 2 Event Passes Charging station ad placement and branding Guest Passes to VIP Vlogger pre-party Chris Pirillo Social Media Bonus Promotion Fee: $5,000

WEBSITE SPONSOR | 10 Available – $500-$1,000, per month Large ad placement $1,000/month Small ad placement $500/month

EXHIBITOR/ACTIVITY AREA SPONSOR – $899 4 Event Passes Logo placement on event site Display Area (8×10) Website ad placement CUSTOM SPONSOR PACKAGE

http://mediakit.vloggerfair.com/audience/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwln4q6g1zg http://mediakit.vloggerfair.com/sponsorship/
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I signed up just to ignore StratoClit.  I suggest everybody watching do the same.  Only a douchebag mocks a coin that makes him money.  Stick your foot a little further down your throat.
Activity: 195
I'm hoping you will all give me a few minutes of your time to read this:

I'm relatively new to the altcoin scene and have a small bag of a number of coins but my largest is BlackCoin.  The reason is simple and it's because of the community and the devs.  It's this forum that introduced me to community and everything BlackCoin and it was impressive.  There are lots of BlackCoin resources and places of information but newbies will come here and they will judge the community on what they find here.
Obviously I think BlackCoin has lots of potential when compared to other coins but in reality all coins have a huge up-hill struggle to become mainstream, for the wider public to get on board.  The only way this will happen is for new blood to find not only innovation but also serious entrepreneurial people behind the coins.  The winner(s) if there are any will be the ones that can achieve those things more successfully than other coins.

In recent days this thread has deteriorated rapidly and I don't want to think what it looks like to new blood coming here for the first time.  There seems to be a few types of people here:

Type 1: Genuine BC folk that are trying to do the best for this coin.
Type 2: Bagholders that have become impatient or are just in it for a quick profit.
Type 3: Genuine BC folk who just can't help but respond to people from type 4.
Type 4: Those trying to destroy BC for one reason or another.

Type 1: Please carry on.
Type 2: Please be quiet for the sake of your investment or transform into Type 1.
Type 3: Please stop responding to Type 4.
Type 4: Please leave (I'm asking nicely but not expecting you to respond).

If we don't respond to any posts from Type 4 then they will be isolated posts in a sea of positive posts and new blood will easily be able to see them for who they are.

Perhaps some rules such as being polite, no swearing, no large fonts, only genuine discussion of other coins etc might be good in order to convey the right and true image of this coin.  This thread moves fast and the bad posts can be history and too far back for new blood's eyes to see in no time.

Pumps are followed by dumps.  Genuine growth from good foundations is followed by genuine growth from even stronger foundations.  If the only thing that's important to you is getting to the moon then there is only one way to get there.

So here's my message: I beg you to stop this destruction and always think "Will my new post benefit BlackCoin?" before pressing the submit button.  Thanks for your time.

Activity: 140

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Well, WC is definitely from Novacoin. Install the WC Mac wallet then it says Novacoin to be installed. Dont know about BC.

Activity: 339
Merit: 251
this thread really needs to be moderated...the no life trolls have taken it over...
Strong troll activity here as mintcoin has reached 12 on mintpal. We should expect more of these guys to come in here with the intention to bash blackcoin. Keep up the good work guys, you're really transparent.

Do you know what has changed since then? It's no longer Mint guys coming in here, now the competition has multiplied and diversified. We now have an unlimited supply of mindless trolls that crawled out of their caves and moved into this thread for good.

I compiled a list:

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Daedelus
zeta93
Stratobitz
Labteck

By this point troiste probably thinks that we forgot about him and is a bit jealous. Don't be! I have a strong feeling that you are holding exactly 0 BC and that your only purpose here is to hijack this thread. I know that you are going to try and send me to McD and boast with your $5000 watch (which you don't have). Do yourself and mostly us a favour, press Ctrl+Q, then press WinKey + R then type shutdown -s -t 1, hit enter and finally: go back to your cave.

I hope that you guys know that copying is the ultimate act of flattery and trolling only shows how desperate you are.

If challenging misinformation repeatedly parotted is trolling then so be it.

Hopefully, many people are more aware of the details of what POS is and how it works then before I started posting. Have you tried to answer any of my questions? I don't join in on the price speculation as it is a waste of everyone's time.
The reason for you being here is transparent. You are not here to help anyone but yourself. You'd better buy some blackcoins and thank us later!

I came here as there was another POS community. I wanted to see what I could learn from them. But there is only a couple of guys who have tried to find out how it works and can only help so much. Why don't the devs post here?
Because they don't want anything to do with retards like you.

BLACKCOIN changed the course of the altcoin market. Just look at almost every new coin and tell me it's not basically Black relabeled. It was always going to be hard to fight off the trolls, scammers and FUD artists on Bitcointalk - the harder they can knock us down, the more people will be convinced to invest in their scams and coins with no long term plans. I guarantee you there are entire groups here using their accounts as shills for FUD to benefit themselves.

We need a place where we can work together on new ideas and projects to build value in Blackcoin, where the discourse is not continually interrupted by trolls.. and we already have it!

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

1,179 Black Knights have already joined!

The subreddit has almost tripled in size in less than 2 weeks. The community is active and frankly, it's nice to have a place to discuss Blackcoin without seeing the same tired FUD from the same tired names.

No.

Are you sure?
Strong troll activity here as mintcoin has reached 12 on mintpal. We should expect more of these guys to come in here with the intention to bash blackcoin. Keep up the good work guys, you're really transparent.

Do you know what has changed since then? It's no longer Mint guys coming in here, now the competition has multiplied and diversified. We now have an unlimited supply of mindless trolls that crawled out of their caves and moved into this thread for good.

I compiled a list:

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Daedelus
zeta93
Stratobitz
Labteck

By this point troiste probably thinks that we forgot about him and is a bit jealous. Don't be! I have a strong feeling that you are holding exactly 0 BC and that your only purpose here is to hijack this thread. I know that you are going to try and send me to McD and boast with your $5000 watch (which you don't have). Do yourself and mostly us a favour, press Ctrl+Q, then press WinKey + R then type shutdown -s -t 1, hit enter and finally: go back to your cave.

I hope that you guys know that copying is the ultimate act of flattery and trolling only shows how desperate you are.

Hopefully, many people are more aware of the details of what POS is and how it works then before I started posting. Have you tried to answer any of my questions? I don't join in on the price speculation as it is a waste of everyone's time.
The reason for you being here is transparent. You are not here to help anyone but yourself. You'd better buy some blackcoins and thank us later!

I came here as there was another POS community. I wanted to see what I could learn from them. But there is only a couple of guys who have tried to find out how it works and can only help so much. Why don't the devs post here?
Activity: 245
Merit: 250

BLACKCOIN changed the course of the altcoin market. Just look at almost every new coin and tell me it's not basically Black relabeled. It was always going to be hard to fight off the trolls, scammers and FUD artists on Bitcointalk - the harder they can knock us down, the more people will be convinced to invest in their scams and coins with no long term plans. I guarantee you there are entire groups here using their accounts as shills for FUD to benefit themselves.

We need a place where we can work together on new ideas and projects to build value in Blackcoin, where the discourse is not continually interrupted by trolls.. and we already have it!

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

1,179 Black Knights have already joined!

The subreddit has almost tripled in size in less than 2 weeks. The community is active and frankly, it's nice to have a place to discuss Blackcoin without seeing the same tired FUD from the same tired names.

No.

I compiled a list:

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Daedelus
zeta93
Stratobitz
Labteck

Jump to: