Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 523. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Can this thread be locked already. No useful information is being posted, just trolling all around
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
You guys put too much weight into the intrinsic value of this coin.  Or any coin for that matter. Like in Wolf of Wall Street... Who gives a f$&k about Steve Madden's shoes.  We're trading on speculation, were trading thin air. Were all hoping to trade the next big idea. Only to sell it and move on with as much profit as possible. Those holding any coin for anything more than "the trade", ie because you think the coin has "potential"... Just remember the definition of potential is "hasn't done anything real yet.

And we're not all fucking Wall Street traders here. I'm not interested in fucking one-day or one-week profits. Would anyone in Bitcoin or Litecoin have made the huge long term gains they did with this attitude?

Too many people like you in crypto kills cryptocurrency as a whole... congratulations, throw a little party with your profits if you kill the whole thing, then go rape something else. I'd rather invest in what I believe in long-term and do whatever the fuck I can to push it forward. For me, that is Bitcoin and a few alts, Blackcoin included obviously, that I believe could make a huge difference long term. Someone needs to counteract all the greed that has absolutely invaded cryptocurrency.

In short. I actually give a fuck what happens to cryptocurrency past two weeks from now.

Then you're in the wrong business. Don't hold coins. Invest in actual companies, concepts... Not the coins. The wolves will eat you alive if that is your stance.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
TWITTER TIP BOT IS LIVE!

https://twitter.com/tipblk

Very nice! I've always avoided the whole twitter thing but it might be time to finally join in...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Writing to dispel society's myths.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
You guys put too much weight into the intrinsic value of this coin.  Or any coin for that matter. Like in Wolf of Wall Street... Who gives a f$&k about Steve Madden's shoes.  We're trading on speculation, were trading thin air. Were all hoping to trade the next big idea. Only to sell it and move on with as much profit as possible. Those holding any coin for anything more than "the trade", ie because you think the coin has "potential"... Just remember the definition of potential is "hasn't done anything real yet.

And we're not all fucking Wall Street traders here. I'm not interested in fucking one-day or one-week profits. Would anyone in Bitcoin or Litecoin have made the huge long term gains they did with this attitude?

Too many people like you in crypto kills cryptocurrency as a whole... congratulations, throw a little party with your profits if you kill the whole thing, then go rape something else. I'd rather invest in what I believe in long-term and do whatever the fuck I can to push it forward. For me, that is Bitcoin and a few alts, Blackcoin included obviously, that I believe could make a huge difference long term. Someone needs to counteract all the greed that has absolutely invaded cryptocurrency.

In short. I actually give a fuck what happens to cryptocurrency past two weeks from now.

I cared about this coin as we'll but this team loose association with Iconic has killed my confidence 100%.  He is the organizer of this pump.  He immediate profits.  He fights the trolls but he's on their team.  You guys could of had a great thing but the  people you let into the circle or cancer and they are going to kill it.  
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Community Pump Poll

I was privately asked to allow the community to take another vote on the community pump. Some people have changed their positions and want to be heard. At this time I am remaining neutral and only backing taking a vote.

You can cast your vote here: http://poll.pollcode.com/83462672

Yes we should pump to stabilize the price & establish a higher floor: 65%

No we should not pump even if the price continues to drop more: 31%

I do not care: 4%

I though you cared about the coin but true colors have been shown!! Your a cancer the BlackCoin!! A leader LEADS not listen to sheep you do what's good for the coin not good for the price!!

This simply won't work, a whale/whales will profit from this and nobody else will.

Two weeks ago this coin was at 3 cent look where it's at now.  Why cause people believe in the develops and community.  Now this roge spokesperson who has pull is going to reflect badly on the coin  because of the greedy trolls who want to make a quick buck.  I though Iconic was a leader but he listened to the sheep in wolves clothes.  I'm OUT once this pump occurs.  I'll take my profits and move on.  The price of the coin is the correct price. But you'll see how much this coin falls when the pumps ends.  I've told all I've gotten to invest what's happening we are ready to pull 100% support.  

There isn't enough people foolish enough to pump this coin when the market is owned by the whales, as you said it after the pump follows a dump and the price will come down much faster than it went up.
Community Pump Poll

I was privately asked to allow the community to take another vote on the community pump. Some people have changed their positions and want to be heard. At this time I am remaining neutral and only backing taking a vote.

I though you cared about the coin but true colors have been shown!! Your a cancer the BlackCoin!! A leader LEADS not listen to sheep you do what's good for the coin not good for the price!!

This simply won't work, a whale/whales will profit from this and nobody else will.

Two weeks ago this coin was at 3 cent look where it's at now.  Why cause people believe in the develops and community.  Now this roge spokesperson who has pull is going to reflect badly on the coin  because of the greedy trolls who want to make a quick buck.  I though Iconic was a leader but he listened to the sheep in wolves clothes.  I'm OUT once this pump occurs.  I'll take my profits and move on.  The price of the coin is the correct price. But you'll see how much this coin falls when the pumps ends.  I've told all I've gotten to invest what's happening we are ready to pull 100% support.  

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
BC is dumping..... Undecided
trading in the shadow's shadow
ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 17

MEDIUM-TERM DOWNTREND VS SHORT-TERM UPTREND

I have been buying on all the dips and not playing the day-trades.  Buy on the dips and never sell!

Buy-Black[/size]

I have left the images out in this quote... but you are clearly the Type 1 and I really enjoy reading these updates... keep em coming!
legendary
BlackCoin on way to 26900 quick. Depth Charts say so.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
For those who missed the mark and couldn't jump on the GROUP PRE-ORDER OF THE TITAN

I reserved 10 shares in it. Unfortunately other commitments have come my way and I cannot pay for the 10 shares in the next few days so I am selling them to others that were interested and found out when all were sold. If you want 1 or the 10, please PM me and I'll transfer my reservation to you. You will have to send me the 40 BC per share that I paid when I made the reservation and that will count towards the payment of the rest.

Thank you!
legendary
wen will bc hit 50k

Looking like never at this point. Everyday i wake up to a new bottom. thats a steady decline almost this entire week. That is not normal for healthy stocks.

I will eat my hat if Blackcoin never sees 50k and beyond again.

We still have a great developer and an innovative community building things to support Blackcoin. Don't forget that it took MONTHS to build what we've done so far! The clones with no community, no innovation, weak developers... They are doomed to collapse on themselves. It's only a matter of time. They will not even be a factor in the market when they're as old as Blackcoin is now.

Where is that money going to go when the shiny new thing collapses and they see Blackcoin still in the top 10 cryptocurrencies?

None of us are happy with seeing this price action right now, and I know you probably don't want to look at graphs..

But in the history of Blackcoin so far, baseline support has only trended up.

Activity: 308
This coin is valuable just due to what I have learned from buy-black Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Community Pump Poll

BLACKCOIN changed the course of the altcoin market. Just look at almost every new coin and tell me it's not basically Black relabeled. It was always going to be hard to fight off the trolls, scammers and FUD artists on Bitcointalk - the harder they can knock us down, the more people will be convinced to invest in their scams and coins with no long term plans. I guarantee you there are entire groups here using their accounts as shills for FUD to benefit themselves.

We need a place where we can work together on new ideas and projects to build value in Blackcoin, where the discourse is not continually interrupted by trolls.. and we already have it!

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

1,179 Black Knights have already joined!

The subreddit has almost tripled in size in less than 2 weeks. The community is active and frankly, it's nice to have a place to discuss Blackcoin without seeing the same tired FUD from the same tired names.
Community Pump Poll

Activity: 277
Activity: 476
Activity: 277
Thanks buyblack. Love your work.

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 17

MEDIUM-TERM DOWNTREND VS SHORT-TERM UPTREND

I will introduce a new tool and will show you how Fibonacci tools work as a group to provide information of future price movements and Risk-Reward ratios.

First we use Fibonacci Retracement tool to see the status in this short term uptrend from 23.5K.

We click on high of 29.5K and low of 23.5K and the retracement lines are drawn. Clearly we are just breaking the 0% (29.5K) line, so this is a confirmation that this uptrend could continue higher.

Then we draw the Fibonacci Fans of the uptrend form the low of 23.5K to the high of 29.5K and we get the trends possible Support and Resistance lines. Immediately we see that we are testing the lowest support uptrend line making this place a good entry point if you believe the price is going up. If you are not so sure then watch to see if this price break the uptrend and heads lower for a new support level.

Before deciding if we take a position on this uptrend we look at the longer term Down-Trend vs this Short-Term Uptrend using the fans. Looking at the down trend we bounced from the bottom support line of the down trend and heading for the first resistance level of the down trend. Clearly we are not out of the woods yet and we need to break through some resistance before we can say the down push is over.

A day trader that takes a position on this uptrend, which looks very risky, would be looking to take some profit quickly if the price breaks to the upside. The question then arises when should he sell? Here is where the Fibonacci Extension Tool provides some guidance. To use this tool click on the Fibonacci Retracement Tool then on "Tools", and from the drop down menu select the Fibonacci Extension Tool. Now click on the low price of 23.5K and then on the high price of 29.5K and the lines will extend beyond the high price of 29.5K.

Fibonacci numbers say the first out is at 161.8% 33K, the second out is at 39K and the third out is at 48K. These numbers simply represent possible high resistance areas where the trend could reverse or have a temporary retracement. Please notice how these lines do coincide with important resistance levels. Remember that other skilled traders are using the same tools so they may get ahead of you. For example look at the sell wall placed at 38K in anticipation of the 1st resistance level to get out.

Now you have all of the tools to follow these trends and to get some ideas of the possible RISK vs REWARDS (short term).

I have been buying on all the dips and not playing the day-trades.  Buy on the dips and never sell!

Buy-Black

Jump to: