Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 730. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
let's break the 40k ceiling tonight !

lets hold 30k and break 40k tomorrow... yay !
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
let's break the 40k ceiling tonight !
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Because bussiness here is

buying low, selling hihg

Mint is low with the same features that BC and is more secure because people will stack more (more interest, more minting)

never buy on an uptrend. buy always when something has potential and nodoby has noticed.

Sorry but you sound desperate. Arguing for a coin that has had no value for months in another coins thread, reeks of desperation. If you value your coin and believe in it, cool but stop trying to promote it so hard to people who don't care.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
IM NOT IN LOVE WITH ANY COIN.

I LEARNED.

Mintcoin has better long term prospect, thats all im saying.

Like i tell about short tem flutter and ECC on my twitter @gonzoucab

money talks.

strong logic.... not

The numbers don't lie. Mint has no momentum. The 20 day wait to get staked coins causes HORDING, which KILLS liquidity, which makes it WORTHLESS.

BTC has amazing long term potential at 6 billion market cap and 50 mil + traded a day
Mint is worth 1.3 million, with a laughable 38k volume over 2 months later.
Its time to cut your losses.

even if you dumped mint for BTC today you would be 100 times better off.  BTC has massive potential and so does BC which is why I hold it

As you said, money talks, and mint has no money so why bother?

Arguing with this guy is a waste of time. I was heavily in to MINT until BC came along and then MINT's flaws became obvious. MINT was good while it lasted. Used it to get BTC.
Activity: 42
Because bussiness here is

buying low, selling hihg

Mint is low with the same features that BC and is more secure because people will stack more (more interest, more minting)

never buy on an uptrend. buy always when something has potential and nodoby has noticed.

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

I LEARNED.

money talks.

strong logic.... not

The numbers don't lie. Mint has no momentum. The 20 day wait to get staked coins causes HORDING, which KILLS liquidity, which makes it WORTHLESS.

BTC has amazing long term potential at 6 billion market cap and 50 mil + traded a day
Mint is worth 1.3 million, with a laughable 38k volume over 2 months later.
Its time to cut your losses.

even if you dumped mint for BTC today you would be 100 times better off.  BTC has massive potential and so does BC which is why I hold it

As you said, money talks, and mint has no money so why bother?

So why is its total buy support dropping to nothing on MP? There is now 16 BTC to buy support down to 1 satoshi for MINT. There is almost nothing happening with that coin. You're so blinded by bias if you think MINT has better long term prospect than BC right now.

Because people are buying FLT and ECC and White to speculate!

you can get 4x on FLT or ECC, and thats imposible with BC now.

+1000
(fluttercoin)

cryptocoins news
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/fluttercoin-wants-to-reward-your-spending-thekidcoin/2014/04/17

So why is its total buy support dropping to nothing on MP? There is now 16 BTC to buy support down to 1 satoshi for MINT. There is almost nothing happening with that coin. You're so blinded by bias if you think MINT has better long term prospect than BC right now.

Yes, and every single one of those coins, have their speculation based from BC's success so far. While all of those may 4x in the short term, I'm more confident that BC will 4x in the long run. Because here's something the first mover gets that the others do not : long term (and proactive) investors.

NO, every single of those coin haver their speculation based on the history of ALTs, if you look like a pump and dump, even if you are not. YOU ARE.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
yes you defend 40k ,,same people that on 80k were saying buy buy..its better to back to 80k so people who bough on 80k and not dumped can trust this coin..i bouhgt at 55k the most of my coins

You do realize when we get above 80k, all those people who bought at that level and got "burned" will just start selling off?

i think anywhere north of 40-45k we will see it
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Yes, and every single one of those coins, have their speculation based from BC's success so far. While all of those may 4x in the short term, I'm more confident that BC will 4x in the long run. Because here's something the first mover gets that the others do not : long term (and proactive) investors. All of the others get nothing more than a bunch of traders and speculators hoping to make a quick buck. And this is why in the end, the last one standing is the first one that got up. I've seen this BTC clones, LTC clones, DOGE clones, and now we are seeing BC clones.

GETTING Emotionaly attach to a coin = LOOSING MONEY.

Take your own advice  Undecided

thats why i bought FLT  at 400 satoshis. and no more BC or Mint.

Mint is gonna get 14, the rebuy again. no hassle Smiley

I will also rebuy BC at 9000

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
someone is playing with prices again..
Activity: 168

Take your own advice  Undecided

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

yes you defend 40k ,,same people that on 80k were saying buy buy..its better to back to 80k so people who bough on 80k and not dumped can trust this coin..i bouhgt at 55k the most of my coins

You do realize when we get above 80k, all those people who bought at that level and got "burned" will just start selling off?

They are also a lot on 40K go check Cryptsy Troll box!

BC remember me Icarus.

I LEARNED.

money talks.
Activity: 168

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

And we're off! Cheesy

Don't be excited for yet another pump, they are bad and whales should be punished by buying our coins high and selling them to us low, not the other way around. Do not buy, sell, return to normal growth rate.
[/quote]

It's not a pump it's a genuine growth recovery after the dump.
[/quote]

People said the same this weekend and I almost believed them. I'm going to put barriers a long the way to stop this and if I fail I'll re-buy when the whale dumps, you are free to do as you please but try not to lose money this time. I made 20 BTC calling last pump correctly and re-bought all my coins to return to top 60 position. If the whales want this I can play this game too.
[/quote]

Your attitude is SO counter-intuitive and SO right for the future of this coin.

We need a warrior spirit to defend BC against the pump.

Let 40k fall only when the PR and volume has brought so many new players to the table that all their new money along with pool buying overwhelms our defenses.   Everyone please understand if we defend 40k diligently when it finally falls it becomes a hard floor!

Then we make our next stand a little higher - like 60K.

Never again will this coin be pillaged.

Onward to BTC parity!
[/quote]
[/quote]

BAGHOLDERS..
[/quote]

You fell in love with your coin "mintcoin", we get it. Most of us here love BC and love to make money, so we are on a different wavelength to you - so good luck! You'll find more to talk about in the mint thread.
Jump to: