Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 731. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

This user is currently ignored

Is there an option to not show these posts at all in the forum? It's like half of the pages are full of these.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
gonzoucab, You should go take that $80K rich man money you claimed to have made and go help out MINT with it. Smiley

it wasnt rich man money, was from people that dont understand this bussiness.

RICH MAN NEVER LOSE DUDEEE!

Because rich man are smarter, dont get influenced by light and whistles..
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
ok, time for a 24 hour consolidation for next bump Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
JUST LIKE THE RUMORS THAT MINT WAS DEATH

WE AINT DEATH, WE WERE PARTYINNGGG WITH BC EARNINGS!! DUMPING AT 50K AGAIN TODAI WOJOOOO

You are #25 with $ 37,955 in total volume in 24 hours. We steamrolled over you weeks ago on our way to the top 10. Now go dump all your Mint and buy BlackCoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
gonzoucab, You should go take that $80K rich man money you claimed to have made and go help out MINT with it. Smiley

And we're off! Cheesy
[/quote]

Don't be excited for yet another pump, they are bad and whales should be punished by buying our coins high and selling them to us low, not the other way around. Do not buy, sell, return to normal growth rate.
[/quote]

It's not a pump it's a genuine growth recovery after the dump.
[/quote]

People said the same this weekend and I almost believed them. I'm going to put barriers a long the way to stop this and if I fail I'll re-buy when the whale dumps, you are free to do as you please but try not to lose money this time. I made 20 BTC calling last pump correctly and re-bought all my coins to return to top 60 position. If the whales want this I can play this game too.
[/quote]

Your attitude is SO counter-intuitive and SO right for the future of this coin.

We need a warrior spirit to defend BC against the pump.

Let 40k fall only when the PR and volume has brought so many new players to the table that all their new money along with pool buying overwhelms our defenses.   Everyone please understand if we defend 40k diligently when it finally falls it becomes a hard floor!

Then we make our next stand a little higher - like 60K.

Never again will this coin be pillaged.

Onward to BTC parity!
[/quote]
yes you defend 40k ,,same people that on 80k were saying buy buy..its better to back to 80k so people who bough on 80k and not dumped can trust this coin..i bouhgt at 55k the most of my coins
[/quote]

BAGHOLDERS..
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
First sell off.. looking pretty healthy so far  Cool
Recharge for the next wave

Yes absolutely, Looking Good Cheesy

And we're off! Cheesy

Don't be excited for yet another pump, they are bad and whales should be punished by buying our coins high and selling them to us low, not the other way around. Do not buy, sell, return to normal growth rate.

People said the same this weekend and I almost believed them. I'm going to put barriers a long the way to stop this and if I fail I'll re-buy when the whale dumps, you are free to do as you please but try not to lose money this time. I made 20 BTC calling last pump correctly and re-bought all my coins to return to top 60 position. If the whales want this I can play this game too.

Your attitude is SO counter-intuitive and SO right for the future of this coin.

We need a warrior spirit to defend BC against the pump.

Let 40k fall only when the PR and volume has brought so many new players to the table that all their new money along with pool buying overwhelms our defenses.   Everyone please understand if we defend 40k diligently when it finally falls it becomes a hard floor!

Then we make our next stand a little higher - like 60K.

Never again will this coin be pillaged.

Onward to BTC parity!
yes you defend 40k ,,same people that on 80k were saying buy buy..its better to back to 80k so people who bough on 80k and not dumped can trust this coin..i bouhgt at 55k the most of my coins
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

The PREMINE is in hand of a fundation being registered in france, FIRST Coin with an registered NGO with funds to run projects for a crypto. historic.

Mint in inflation is almost the same as Bitcoin inflation right now, we make it that way.

Low interest POS --> less people stacking coins --> LESS SECURITY.

just like Low rewards POW --> less people mining --> LESS SECURITY.

I always enjoy these "my coin can beat up your coin" posts, regardless of the coins involved.

You use the term 'we' in a way that makes me assume you are a Mintcoin Dev or on the Foundation you mention? (not worth my time to confirm) If so, why are you here?  Go support your coin, and best of luck to you.  Don't you think your time would be better spent in the Mintcoin thread?  This "your coin must die for my coin to live" BS says far more about the people slinging the crap than anyone else.  If the other coin is that great, it should stand up on its own merits and shouldn't require this.

This comment goes both ways.  If there are BC supporters in other threads trying to do the same, just stop....

+1 totally!
Activity: 308

The PREMINE is in hand of a fundation being registered in france, FIRST Coin with an registered NGO with funds to run projects for a crypto. historic.

Mint in inflation is almost the same as Bitcoin inflation right now, we make it that way.

I always enjoy these "my coin can beat up your coin" posts, regardless of the coins involved.

You use the term 'we' in a way that makes me assume you are a Mintcoin Dev or on the Foundation you mention? (not worth my time to confirm) If so, why are you here?  Go support your coin, and best of luck to you.  Don't you think your time would be better spent in the Mintcoin thread?  This "your coin must die for my coin to live" BS says far more about the people slinging the crap than anyone else.  If the other coin is that great, it should stand up on its own merits and shouldn't require this.

This comment goes both ways.  If there are BC supporters in other threads trying to do the same, just stop....

Props SIR
Activity: 4
Resurrection Thursday

The rumors of BlackCoin's death have been greatly exaggerated! I will repeat, the rumors of BlackCoin's death have been greatly exaggerated!!!! Two days ago I told the naysayer and the trolls to enjoy their celebration because it wont last for long. They thought after the sell off that BlackCoin would never recover and just die. What they fail to realize is that the BlackCoin community is the black sheep of the crypto-world, we do not follow the rules we make the rules!!!!

Yes we got knocked down a bit, moral was low, people were angry. But what did we do? Did we just lay down and give up? NO!!! Did we stop believing in our dream to become #1? NO!!! We got the f..k up like the champions we are and began fighting again!!! And when we got up we didn't fall to 19th place, or even 12th place, we fell to 9th place!!! So if we are dead and we are still on top of the other sh!t coins that have been posting FUD about us, then the rest of the sh!t coins better be terrified of us when we begin to resurrect today!!!

Today we are going to show the crypto-community and the rest of the world how powerful we really are. We are going to post the links to our press release everywhere we can and remind them what we accomplished this week. We are the community the raised thousands of dollars in mere minutes!!! We are the community the broke the record for trade volume on Mintpal while breaking Mintpal in the process. And yes we are the community that was knocked down and got back up with a 215% gain since last week!!!

This was only the first round and 14 more rounds to go!!! Everyone knows you ALWAYS bet on BLACK!!!

We are the champions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

Press release: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackcoin-rolls-fantastic-features-value-071557419.html;_ylt=A0LEVy5YsU9Th0MA6kpXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzaGVuaWFvBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDQxN18x

HURAR!
wow BC regains value all the sudden all the Mint fanatics come here. lol

its the circle of life.... sorta

circle of trolling

ahahah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwSKkKrUzUk&feature=kp
Activity: 389

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

its the circle of life.... sorta

circle of trolling
Don't make me break out my Amex to eat through those 40k bumps in the road. Cheesy  50k for today will be healthy.

YES!! make it to 50K! im waiting just to you guys do that.
Activity: 238
Cheesy  50k for today will be healthy.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
I don't understand why most of the guys who bought higher are complaining now - did you bought because you believe it's fair price or all you wanted was about just making quick buck? If you believe it was fair price - just hold and show you belief. But if you was for quick buck only, well someone was faster, blame him or yourself, it's not even about BC at all.

Keep calm and work for BC value like dev and Iconic do.

To get more purchasing power into BlackCoin you might want to look into som other coins, and put the profits from those into BlackCoin:

My picks:

- Whitecoin
Currently trading at BC levels before the rise. I believe many are thinking it will follow BC's pattern, therefore we will see atleast a double in the next days.

- ECCoin
Will most definetly rise like Mint did when PoS kicks in. Similar pattern.

- BlitzCoin
Has been dumped and is currently trading at very low levels, BUT moving fast up the ladder on the voting list. Think we will se the price rise as it gets closer to the top, maybe it will follow Fluttercoin's pattern?

Get some profit from these-/ or your own picks and push BlackCoin back to where it belongs!

can't say of every coin you mentioned but:
white is copy/paste - they can't even change ports so now you can't run white and black wallet on the same machine *facepalm*
blitz - was an ipo scam and dev run away
nice shitcoins Grin

Thanks! Just doubled my money on Whitecoin and ECC up! And how much did u make the past 12h? LOL

BC is for long run bro...

i was buying from beginning... so tiny 2-3 day time frame is not relevant to my income.
I could make 100x return but i don't feel good in daily trade...
I will sell some in 3 years maybe or when price with hit 1$ each below 1$ is still cheap for me.

About stright copies just look at
Doge - Cat-Kittech-Panda-PND
LTC - Mega - Lotto - Leaf
Mint - ECC - Zeit - Ghost
Blackcoin  - Blitz - DynamicCoin
Aurora - Maza - PLC and rest ...

Generally 1st who made something new is long therm winner.
Copies have usually one time bounce and jump to next one.

You can play with hype daily trade but this is mostly gambling not investing.

You got it WRONGGG, MINTCOIN was released 2 weeks BEFORE TO BC.
Generally 1st who made something new is long therm winner. yes.

Yeah mintcoin was first. I remember selling all my mintcoin and buying blackcoin cos I didn't like the mint 700million premine or the high inflation rate.

+1... I took my gains from BC and bought more Mint today... I could of made more if I had waited but... That's the thing with BC, another big dump can happen anytime...

Activity: 274
Resurrection Thursday

The rumors of BlackCoin's death have been greatly exaggerated! I will repeat, the rumors of BlackCoin's death have been greatly exaggerated!!!! Two days ago I told the naysayer and the trolls to enjoy their celebration because it wont last for long. They thought after the sell off that BlackCoin would never recover and just die. What they fail to realize is that the BlackCoin community is the black sheep of the crypto-world, we do not follow the rules we make the rules!!!!

Yes we got knocked down a bit, moral was low, people were angry. But what did we do? Did we just lay down and give up? NO!!! Did we stop believing in our dream to become #1? NO!!! We got the f..k up like the champions we are and began fighting again!!! And when we got up we didn't fall to 19th place, or even 12th place, we fell to 9th place!!! So if we are dead and we are still on top of the other sh!t coins that have been posting FUD about us, then the rest of the sh!t coins better be terrified of us when we begin to resurrect today!!!

Today we are going to show the crypto-community and the rest of the world how powerful we really are. We are going to post the links to our press release everywhere we can and remind them what we accomplished this week. We are the community the raised thousands of dollars in mere minutes!!! We are the community the broke the record for trade volume on Mintpal while breaking Mintpal in the process. And yes we are the community that was knocked down and got back up with a 215% gain since last week!!!

This was only the first round and 14 more rounds to go!!! Everyone knows you ALWAYS bet on BLACK!!!

We are the champions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

Press release: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackcoin-rolls-fantastic-features-value-071557419.html;_ylt=A0LEVy5YsU9Th0MA6kpXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzaGVuaWFvBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDQxN18x

Well spoken.

Hugh.
JUST LIKE THE RUMORS THAT MINT WAS DEATH

WE AINT DEATH, WE WERE PARTYINNGGG WITH BC EARNINGS!! DUMPING AT 50K AGAIN TODAI WOJOOOO
Activity: 238
First sell off.. looking pretty healthy so far  Cool
Recharge for the next wave

Yes absolutely, Looking Good Cheesy

And we're off! Cheesy

It makes no sense to have the desire to stop the coin from moving up.  If it wants to rise, then let it rise.  Those very people you guys are talking about that lost money, this is their chance to make it back.
Jump to: