Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 782. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
See those round sell numbers? That's a whale trying to exit the market with 1million + coins.

This will take days. And let's hope there's only one.

Price stabilising around 20k for a few days will make me bullish if we still have a good mining pool and trading volume. Stay tuned.

all it will take is time and growing community. blackcoin is the best investment opportunity in crypto atm. better than btc itself.

as long as we have waves of chinese fud every day , that might be corect
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
See those round sell numbers? That's a whale trying to exit the market with 1million + coins.

Price stabilising around 20k for a few days will make me bullish if we still have a good mining pool and trading volume. Stay tuned.

all it will take is time and growing community. blackcoin is the best investment opportunity in crypto atm. better than btc itself.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Why is BC better than PPC?

Why i should invest in BC instead of the father PPC?

PPC has estable prices and also a good potential of growing, also what makes BC different from Mint or ECC?

The answer is: it isn't better, in terms of potential Returns on Investment.

The reason is, contrary to BlackCoin, PeerCoin destroys all transaction fees. This makes the yearly inflation of 1% irrelevant, since the suppy tends to remain the same (not counting with mining).

BlackCoin doesn't destroy transaction fees, so it has more inflation than PPC which means in long term there will be always some correction because of this inflation.

But still, BlackCoin is great coin and 1% inflation / year is nothing.
LOL bro WTF you smoke fee cause inflation Cheesy Huh

to send 1000 BC you need 1000,0001 BC....
SENDER PAY 0.0001 BC for transfer...
That 0.0001 is from your own pocket.

You DON'T CREATE that 0.0001 BC because of sending BC somewhere...
where you have inflation here i don't get it.

Ach and PPC is centralized look at "Centralized Checkpointing"

Erm... you know what POS means? Means that every year in case of BlackCoin you will get 1% more coins in your wallet (Without doing anything).

Means, the supply is increased, also called inflation Wink

You smoke? Cheesy

You found out the reason quickly!

I was writing about part with "BlackCoin doesn't destroy transaction fees, so it has more inflation than PPC"

it was looking tx fees couse more inflation and this is bulshit... becouse sender pay fee

Yes it has more inflation than PPC because PPC has more deflation than BlackCoin , too much for your brain? Stop smoking a bit CheesyKiss
Activity: 154
You might be interested in knowing that https://www.swaphole.com/ has a BC market
Advantage: STOP LOSS! And trailing stop (even better than stop loss) is possible to
Disadvantages:
  - stop loss/trailing stop is requires ten times more expensive fees - but I believe the added security is worth it
  - you have to find out the best acceptable percentage of loss (I'd start with 10%, but in case of a flash dump-pump, you could lose momentum and have to buy back at a slightly higher price, hence losing BC)
  - no traffic whatsoever on the BC market atm
  - new exchange, they are registered in Australia and say they worked in real life trading before but out of that, they could be the next cryptorush
  - no permalink like https://cryptrader.com/charts/mintpal/bc/btc or https://www.mintpal.com/market/BC/BTC

I opened up an account but did not deposit any money yet.

I think allcrypt.com has stop loss implemented as well.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
BYE BYE BC

GAME OVER

Man, I look at your old posts and I can say you are a troll

You are trolling in this thread since 8h AM today

Noobcake
Activity: 714

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

PPC has estable prices and also a good potential of growing, also what makes BC different from Mint or ECC?

The reason is, contrary to BlackCoin, PeerCoin destroys all transaction fees. This makes the yearly inflation of 1% irrelevant, since the suppy tends to remain the same (not counting with mining).

BlackCoin doesn't destroy transaction fees, so it has more inflation than PPC which means in long term there will be always some correction because of this inflation.

Erm... you know what POS means? Means that every year in case of BlackCoin you will get 1% more coins in your wallet (Without doing anything).

You smoke? Cheesy

I was writing about part with "BlackCoin doesn't destroy transaction fees, so it has more inflation than PPC"

it was looking tx fees couse more inflation and this is bulshit... becouse sender pay fee
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
You might be interested in knowing that https://www.swaphole.com/ has a BC market
Advantage: STOP LOSS! And trailing stop (even better than stop loss) is possible to
Disadvantages:
  - stop loss/trailing stop is requires ten times more expensive fees - but I believe the added security is worth it
  - you have to find out the best acceptable percentage of loss (I'd start with 10%, but in case of a flash dump-pump, you could lose momentum and have to buy back at a slightly higher price, hence losing BC)
  - no traffic whatsoever on the BC market atm
  - new exchange, they are registered in Australia and say they worked in real life trading before but out of that, they could be the next cryptorush
  - no permalink like https://cryptrader.com/charts/mintpal/bc/btc or https://www.mintpal.com/market/BC/BTC

I opened up an account but did not deposit any money yet.
Activity: 126
i am so sick of this sell walls poping in..i would kill the fuc..s if i could..

You can blame the multipool not eating them up!!! Some are now enjoying daytrading  because there is no one to cut them off their little playground! No significant buyers nor blackcoinpool to push the price up!
Everyone is scared on doing any trade but hose that can control the market with few btc!!!
It is kinda sad to see few can play freely this BC market with no resistance!!!
legendary

Blackcoin still has block generation rewards in addition to tx fees.

Just look there and there is nothing like that even POS blocks dont have any 0,0001 reward you mention...

45460b205a...   0   0.068   POS Generation: 0.15376088 + 0 total fees   0.15376088 included in the following transaction

http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/block/d5866c9bbddaa2b17166933ee9ce088b3f28c3faf8bda45be977364071c6e97b
in defi we trust

You smoke? Cheesy

in defi we trust
very depressing, these coins are now half the value that I bought them at...

Well i basically bought at x , sold at x3 and bought back in at x1.5.
So even if the coin drops to 0 I still made a profit (not invested back) and I still got the same amounts of coins with a bonus.

You smoke? Cheesy
Activity: 192
very depressing, these coins are now half the value that I bought them at...
Activity: 146

Blackcoin still has block generation rewards in addition to tx fees.

Im buying a lot of PPC with all the BC i sold at 80.000

Love you guyss!! make me rich!

Buy more PPC and make me rich Wink I bought them @ 10 cents Cheesy
Welcome to Blackcoin, would you like to lose all of your money now or later?

that's up to the skill of the trader and whether he views this coin as a longterm investment or just looking for a quick turnaround. success and failure depends on him/her and to a certain extent, his level of greed.

all that is required for blackcoin's success is for the community to grow and buy a little bit of blackcoin. these current prices should be ignored. and viewed like nothing, whether 7 cents or 20 cents. all is cheap. coin supply is very limited. u too should make sure u stash at least a couple thousand for the longterm. bring more people to blackcoin and we will all be successful.

about $125mill buys all the blackcoin. once we reach that market cap it will be safe to say most of the blackcoin is in circulation. but by that time the value will be over 100ksatoshi. we are still early. we are all still the very early investors.
legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
i am so sick of this sell walls poping in..i would kill the fuc..s if i could..
Jump to: