Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 826. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Show a fellow merchant some love for accepting BC. i have 35 BC alltogether. Anyone feel free to help a little guy  BJ1C2xWrRHCcZu51hCd78MYen3qScdVZxh

What is your store/service?

I run a local PC and Cell Phone repair shop. Here is an article about my place. its a bit dated as i have changed location. Hoping to open up a second store next year. Accepting crypto just makes sense for me. Always innovative right?

http://www.dcourier.com/main.asp?Search=1&ArticleID=83912&SectionID=260&SubSectionID=1148&S=1

EDIT: The nasty comment on my article was from my competitor. He later got arrested for defrauding clients. LOL

Something not from 4 years ago?

As expressed before its an old article, I don't have to prove anything. A simple google query will resolve concerns if my business is still out there. I was merely posting for a little love for supporting this coin even though I have none. My Web Site is down as for this small town it was a waste. I have my google search page and that's all that's needed for an online presence. My customers are mostly older, they use the phone book/word of mouth. I apologize for posting anything I will withdraw my plea.  Smiley

LOL, no problems, but I would really suggest (based on that article) and the fact that you're in Prescott - which although nice, it definitely not a market to experience 'explosive growth' in - that you expand your web presence. Cheesy

Considering the fact that your holdings represent a rounding error on my donation wallet... I shot you a little good will.  However, if you really want to build your BC holdings, and since you have the shop already, why not put up a little site that has some of those refurbished laptops, etc.. and put prices in USD but "hot-convert" then to BC as well and accept that in payment.  Obviously, you might not want to do that for all of them, but if it's something you'd take $100 for - why not also accept ~750BC for it (~$141 currently to make it more profitable and cover shipping and exchange expenses).

You might find that in no time at all you've got a BC balance like some of us do, and if they're slightly older - therefore more likely to be fully linux-compatible - you might find much more demand than you'd see locally. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
There are some good traders out there who will do their thing. It's how they earn more. Some mine. Some trade. But in the end, BC has a solid foundation. It has innovation. It has funding. And thus it has a future.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Facts about Blackcoin after yesterday :

Last 24 hours:
up about 400% from last friday(4 days ago)
6.5 million traded last 24 hours
top 10 coin @ $14 million market cap
pool at 11 gh and holding
Price near 40k sats
all time high at 94k sats
still only 1 % inflation

BC wallets are going to start poping up within a week (short term)

Coinkite wont be live till June 1st (medium term investment sercured)

Blackcoin has plenty of reasons to stick around. Test of 94k could come as soon as soon as end of the week, if not then next week.
By then the pool would have purchased around 800 BTC in 10 days if no one else mines.

I'm feeling very comfortable with BC as an investment.

+100
eat this you trolls
Activity: 308
BC is done.

Says the whitecoin copycat supporter
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Facts about Blackcoin after yesterday :

Last 24 hours:
up about 400% from last friday(4 days ago)
6.5 million traded last 24 hours
top 10 coin @ $14 million market cap
pool at 11 gh and holding
Price near 40k sats
all time high at 94k sats
still only 1 % inflation

BC wallets are going to start poping up within a week (short term)

Coinkite wont be live till June 1st (medium term investment sercured)

Blackcoin has plenty of reasons to stick around. Test of 94k could come as soon as soon as end of the week, if not then next week.
By then the pool would have purchased around 800 BTC in 10 days if no one else mines.

I'm feeling very comfortable with BC as an investment.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
WOW I woke up to carnage and half my portfolio wiped out. Is it the time to sell most of it all and count my losses or just stay in and HOPE that there maybe a price increase. Yes I am bagholding because the last 1.5k coins I bought over 40k..What a shame the whales played us yet again. They control the markets. Time ot not li8sten to all the hysteria but to my gut next time. I still like the coin and probably will have to hold and wait. Smiley

Friend do not worry about whales, they are in all currencies that has potential to grow , then they are here, but they are here for retired , if my words comforts you  "yesterday I invested 20 BTC between 50K-58K", Do not sold a dime in dumping,  I have a good profit because I started buy at 1500sats.

Don´t worry with the price now, you will not see more epic dumps, but possible price corrections, The coins are now in stronger hands, Blackcoin TOP 3 Soon, see you there.
Activity: 294
I want a bc card too is it expensive where can i get it? I also didn't dump. This coin has a future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I bought 2 Black Coin Cards Smiley  As a former DOGE Shibe, I just couldn't take all the mindless cult crap they put out.  1 DOGE = 1 DOGE.  The handling of this coin is the best.  I believe PoS is gonna crush PoW.  Iconic has laid out everything marketing wise... Blackcoin could be the coin to rule them all! great coin! Smiley

Judge Neil
The Judge Neil Show
www.judgeneil.com
Activity: 210
is it too late to get the limited edition blackcoin card? thinking about getting one today. any discount?? ;p
no its not too late, buy it and tell your friends
Activity: 479
feels good to have gains even at this price.  Grin I feel very fortunate about this... just know that I'm here holdin with ya'll haha
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
is it too late to get the limited edition blackcoin card? thinking about getting one today. any discount?? ;p
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Show a fellow merchant some love for accepting BC. i have 35 BC alltogether. Anyone feel free to help a little guy  BJ1C2xWrRHCcZu51hCd78MYen3qScdVZxh

I run a local PC and Cell Phone repair shop. Here is an article about my place. its a bit dated as i have changed location. Hoping to open up a second store next year. Accepting crypto just makes sense for me. Always innovative right?

http://www.dcourier.com/main.asp?Search=1&ArticleID=83912&SectionID=260&SubSectionID=1148&S=1

EDIT: The nasty comment on my article was from my competitor. He later got arrested for defrauding clients. LOL

As expressed before its an old article, I don't have to prove anything. A simple google query will resolve concerns if my business is still out there. I was merely posting for a little love for supporting this coin even though I have none. My Web Site is down as for this small town it was a waste. I have my google search page and that's all that's needed for an online presence. My customers are mostly older, they use the phone book/word of mouth. I apologize for posting anything I will withdraw my plea.  Smiley
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Here is the BC Contribution Address for the press release: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

How much are you hoping/needing to raise for this round ?
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
No its not etherium. Its not ultracoin at all. God no. Its is a style of exchanging commodities that will allow you to trade with people you can't trust. It will allow worldwide cross platform exchange. It can be designed for every coin. I will not give any more hints just hang tight. You will love it. I have had this idea for over a year. I have never seen it talked about ever. Its going to rock crypto. In some ways its better than etherium because it will get instantly adopted as the new standard.

Actually, to me it sounds like NXT without the massive issues that coin has technically speaking... I can't wait to see it personally.  Sounds very interesting dzimbeck. Wink

It doesnt do anything Bitcoin cant do already. It just uses some very clever tricks to work around all the problems Bitcoin was facing. Although once its finished I think people will realize that a faster coin will be even better and then people will turn to coins (like) blackcoin but there will be others im sure. But yeah thanks. I will do an announcement when Im done. I want to make a commercial explaining all of the problems it solves before release but Im in a time crunch I may not be so lucky hahaha.
Activity: 140
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice
too much trolls. Grrrrr
most of them r chinese ugly trolls
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
too much trolls. Grrrrr
Activity: 294
WOW I woke up to carnage and half my portfolio wiped out. Is it the time to sell most of it all and count my losses or just stay in and HOPE that there maybe a price increase. Yes I am bagholding because the last 1.5k coins I bought over 40k..What a shame the whales played us yet again. They control the markets. Time ot not li8sten to all the hysteria but to my gut next time. I still like the coin and probably will have to hold and wait. Smiley
You're doing it right, buy high, sell low.

I did the buy high part but imma not gonna sell low. I will hold rofl. Just having my breakfast and calming down after the storm. Grin
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

I show my love by purchasing products that I want... Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Jump to: