Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 952. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Problem solved for me on Mintpal. Coins received. May be due to the huge amount of transactions.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
hey guys,

is somewhere a mining profitability calculator available?
I tried it to calculate it on my own.... but i got false data.

Thank you!

Andy
WARNING

Don't withdraw blackcoins from Mintpal. I received txid more than 1 hour ago and it doesn't exists. Be careful.
Activity: 84
Well there you have it folks.. BlackCoin is now #2 in 24hour volume .. beating out Litecoin!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Some Advice

There are questions being asked if it the right time to buy. Others are asking if they should sell. Buy now because these prices are still cheap, and do not sell because the prices will get much higher!!! This is just the beginning of the climb. BC is NOT going to be dumped as other coins have in the past. This is not the kind of coin you sell off for cheap, we have proven that. Also, some of you thought Blackout Wednesday was over hyped and a bust, and today days after our successful promotion we are trading at 0.12 a coin!!! Last week was just the beginning!!! We have something coming very soon that will make last week seem boring. So do not make the mistake of selling like you did before 10,000 sat or you will be kicking yourself you didn't listen.

Here we go again. Go Iconic !  Grin

If you can buy more BC ASAP, even if it is only a few thousand BC. What me and the devs have planned will leave everyone speechless in a few weeks!

I hope its going to be announced on Friday again  Wink

We are keeping this one under wraps until after the Blackcoin Cards start shipping. It will be in a few weeks and we will announce the day of the big "event", that is how exciting this news will be. They say to buy on rumor sell on news. In this case, buy BC on rumor and buy more BC on news! Smiley

What's going to be announced Friday?  Shocked
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Come on guys. Most of us will be millionaires and you dont have some cent for the android wallet dev? When the android wallet is released more people will use BC -> more popularity -> faster beeing a millionaire. So please:

SUPPORT

THE

DEV

AND

DONATE

TO

BQynghdBFW6RCcMXMgR2ys3yEkiVL77HK6 !!!111!!!!!!11!!!1

and watch his work at
http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,1268.15.html
omg price is so high... fapfapfap...
can someone help android dev?.... NOO GO AWAY, lets ignore that
oh ya price rising....fapfapfap

nice "community" .....

Get the wallet ready and donations will come. It's not like he needs blackcoins to eat so he can continue developing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Is it still 30 coins a day for a 280x card? in blackcoinpool.com?

Yer I did 12 hours @ 1.6MH and made 28 BC

thanks buddy for the info.. how long do they transfer the payout to your wallet?

First time id mined with them and it took a full day to get the funds. Dont know if thats a regular thing or not im not sure
anything forked?
i dont recieve my coins from mintpal, it says sucessfull but cant find tx in explorer Sad

Same here, omg...

what could be the reason?
coins lost or what ?!

Might be something on Mintpal's end. Someone in Flutter thread had a problem with deposit, and I have a bit of Zeit MIA right now. Don't panic, let Mintpal know.

Always panic. Panic and alert as fast as you can. See recent coinex experience.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
whoever thought of creating a pool to mine other silly coins is a genius

the hashrate went  up 100%, the price 200%!

Incredible
This price will continue?
 Grin Grin Grin

There has not even been a blow-off top yet. Every bull market has one. Look at the long term bitcoin chart and we should see something like that. The fact that we just keep 'levelling out' when we hit new highs confirms that the final rise has not happened.

Look for a mega-spike, then a dip, then a second spike and that is your chance to exit. This could be years from now, could be days. That's the risk we take. There is a looooong way to go up from here in my opinion (looking for 100x).

Add: Another good reference chart is a 5 year silver price chart.
anything forked?
i dont recieve my coins from mintpal, it says sucessfull but cant find tx in explorer Sad

Same here, omg...

coins lost or what ?!

I'm going to contact support. Mintpal bug. pfff
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
anything forked?

Same here, omg...

coins lost or what ?!

Might be something on Mintpal's end. Someone in Flutter thread had a problem with deposit, and I have a bit of Zeit MIA right now. Don't panic, let Mintpal know.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Would you look at the price?! Just look at it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ-eZY-80ek
Activity: 475
anything forked?

Same here, omg...

coins lost or what ?!
Activity: 64
whoever thought of creating a pool to mine other silly coins is a genius

the hashrate went  up 100%, the price 200%!

Incredible
This price will continue?
 Grin Grin Grin
anything forked?

Same here, omg...
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
This seems to be a coin where everyone wins:
the people who started and created it
the people who invest now
the people that point their mining rigs to the blackcoin pool

The only question remains where does this end? Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Some Advice

There are questions being asked if it the right time to buy. Others are asking if they should sell. Buy now because these prices are still cheap, and do not sell because the prices will get much higher!!! This is just the beginning of the climb. BC is NOT going to be dumped as other coins have in the past. This is not the kind of coin you sell off for cheap, we have proven that. Also, some of you thought Blackout Wednesday was over hyped and a bust, and today days after our successful promotion we are trading at 0.12 a coin!!! Last week was just the beginning!!! We have something coming very soon that will make last week seem boring. So do not make the mistake of selling like you did before 10,000 sat or you will be kicking yourself you didn't listen.

Here we go again. Go Iconic !  Grin

If you can buy more BC ASAP, even if it is only a few thousand BC. What me and the devs have planned will leave everyone speechless in a few weeks!

I hope its going to be announced on Friday again  Wink

We are keeping this one under wraps until after the Blackcoin Cards start shipping. It will be in a few weeks and we will announce the day of the big "event", that is how exciting this news will be. They say to buy on rumor sell on news. In this case, buy BC on rumor and buy more BC on news! Smiley
Activity: 64
We almost hit 6k MH/s scrypt side! In my opinion, more important than price. 

But you know there is no price
It will mean the loss of more people
 Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 475
anything forked?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Blackcoin is already a solid coin, with:
- no premine, no IPO, no PoW
- great dev and community
- huge volume
- long history of resilience

Would it be possible to implement innovation from other coins? I am thinking of Fluttercoins' proof-of-transaction. It would encourage people to actually spend their BlackCoins - a currency has long-term value only if it getting used in real economy.
Any other innovations that would be worth adding? Opinions?
Jump to: