Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 949. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
So, how long does everyone plan to hold?  Cheesy

Atleast when its 10$,maybe more.This rising was just bad timed,i just got here Sad You should have waited for me Smiley Still very cheap to buy and i mine 24/7.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Collegues are going to ask me why I'm so tired at work tomorrow.... again!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Someone told me, BC is not likely to rise? Is it right?

Someone lied, or doesn't know anything about this coin.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
The only thing that worries me about the recent price rise is that it is too quick. If BTC starts rising again I am not sure how that will affect price of BC. It is true that there are no miners of BC that are dumping new coins everyday, but if bitcoin start rising again speculators will no doubt switch sides and we can see the opposite effect happen.

Just going to ask this publically, who's this IconicExpert guy?

Just curious since I generally try to read over posts that try to invoke emotion since it could be a plant trying to get you to sell fast or buy fast so they can take advantage of you.

Not that I think this Iconic fella is doing that, I'm just curious to know if he's actually part of the development or something to explain is ecstatic state and apparent awareness of things to come

as long as this keeps rising it could still go up I think.
Hash Rate: (Scrypt: 6695.10 MH/s | Sha256: 40.56 TH/s)
However you are right that this is going way too quickly and there is a chance you will get burnt if you buy in now, as I did!
Activity: 644
When is the mining pool buying off the markets next? 6 hours?

Apparently the pool waits for the highest price then buys your BC. It should buy throughout the day and credit your account just like every other multi-pool.
Great for big holders...miners, not so much.

Nice try, but no.
Activity: 90
Does the mining pool buy out sell orders or place buy orders?
Activity: 138
Someone told me, BC is not likely to rise? Is it right?
Activity: 70
The BC price is unbelievable!  What is causing this?

If you think the unbelievable price, just wait for a few days, and 30000 sats will seem cheap!!!

Blackcoin is still very cheap!!!, believe me.
Activity: 238
The BC price is unbelievable!  What is causing this?

This is a great coin and community.  Fair release, no premine, super fast transactions, and low inflation.  Already has been announced that coinkite will be adding it, moolah adding it to merchant services.  

The coin is still way undervalued.  BC will be a top 5 coin, and some people have started to realize it.

Price may consolidate a little in the short term, but this has nowhere to go but up... give it 6 months and see where we are.  

Sellers will be punished - ask those who sold yesterday at 16000 sats to take profit. 

I'm a proud BC bagholder since day 1... and will be holding until 1BC = 1BTC.  
Activity: 210

Apparently the pool waits for the highest price then buys your BC. It should buy throughout the day and credit your account just like every other multi-pool.
Great for big holders...miners, not so much.
Activity: 66
The BC price is unbelievable!  What is causing this?

Too much attention
 Wink Wink

There's never too much attention Smiley
Activity: 67

Too much attention
 Wink Wink
Activity: 67

If it can bring more to me
Why don't you stay a little longer
Always stay
Activity: 475
when does multipool buy bc? all time?
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
I want to make a Blackcoin song - my background in music is pretty much any genre from jazz to rap to bebop to metal.

If I were to make a BC tune, which genre would the community like?

Electro? Dub? heck Country? lol

k.. not country but anything else is welcome Tongue

I'm a producer, engineer and composer - anyone willing to donate for a professional song to promote to the BC community?

Cool bro I recorded a mix dedicated to blackcoin a few weeks ago when the price was much lower. So thought electro / beats would be a good genre. Look forward to checking out your stuff!

https://soundcloud.com/pantella-2/land-your-own-moon

Ah cool man! I'm diggin the track! Do you do vocals? I'd be interested in collabing if you are. I'd lay down vocs if you have a beat you want to send my way Smiley

Ahh I wish man I just mix a few tracks together in my spare time. My day job keeps me wayyyy too busy.
I hope you find someone though! And if not, put something out there anyway!

Thanks for the support! I will be putting something out there for the community soon Smiley
Activity: 90
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Activity: 72
Activity: 196
BlackCoin Store is now live!

Blackcoinstore.com

We want to offer customers a smooth and easy buyer experience. By offering a well sorted and easy to find items that you need!

We would also like to point out that whatever the community comes up with that they would like to sell to a bigger crowd BlackCoin Store is the place to go. We will resell your product for you without any fees.

BlackCoin Store is a non-profit website, meaning the owner (ME) doesnt take any profits into my own pocket, everything goes back to the website or the BlackCoin Foundation. Regarding the BlackCoin Foundation a fixed percent TBD the comming week of the profits will always go to the foundation. Special marked products will benefit the Foundation even more, more information on that later.

We have limited products up right now but more can be expected the comming 3-4 days.

We are still in development, you might see some pages being updated on the fly.

There are some Bounties for those creative out there, they can be found HERE! follow the instructions on the page.

Sign up on the website and remember to check for the newsletter for awesome updates on the store
Also follow us on twitter: BlackCoinStore

Thank you and Welcome to BlackCoin Store

Remember there are bounties to grab here!

We need some designs for T-shirts, Pens, Hats, Keychains etc send your thoughts and images on products you would like to see and we will reward you! (Use the Contact us link at the bottom of the website)
Looking for someone with Photoshop skills - reward will be given for various work!!

Donations are also very welcome! they make me able to add even more products!

\/\/\/

Jump to: