Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 976. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Lets say hypothetically, that BC reaches $1000/BC. Is the interest paid out in coins irrespective of the price? If you have 100 BC then you get around 1 BC even if it is @$1000?

Of course, blockchain has no concept of price, people assign that based on demand and supply, nothing about price in any crypto technically.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Lets say hypothetically, that BC reaches $1000/BC. Is the interest paid out in coins irrespective of the price? If you have 100 BC then you get around 1 BC even if it is @$1000?
100,000 a real possibility with BC?

That's just 6 times current value....so why not?

I now expect we'll reach that before coinkite goes live.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

If PPC can do it, so we can we. Smiley
Activity: 154

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 195
Merit: 250
It's correct to have the total of my BC in STAKE instead of Balance?
Before I had 11880 BC in balance and now 11810 in stake and only 81 in balance... I'm worry about that...
Your fine.  Once it is done staking it will show back up as your balance with the amount it staked added to it.

it's all goooooood... Grin
Before I had 11880 BC in balance and now 11810 in stake and only 81 in balance... I'm worry about that...

Nothing to worry .. (just that you temporarily cannot use the balance).
But once the staking is done, you'll see them back in your total balance.
Activity: 257
Your fine.  Once it is done staking it will show back up as your balance with the amount it staked added to it.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Since the BC pool is growing in size, I am going to be setting up more failover nodes. I have a node operator working on Singapore right now (will be for Asia). The AU node situation is a bit of a unknown for now so I am holding off on that.

But for right now, I am looking for one to cover USA EAST. If you have some spare parts or some server space available with a good internet connection available (upload bandwidth is the main concern), then please message me on #blackcoinpool (user blade87). Any fees obtained are split amongst the pool operators.

Activity: 195
Keep trading BC over at Moolah!!! Volume is already at 20 BTC and its only been a couple of hours. Definitely can hit 50.

working it...
Activity: 476
Activity: 70
Keep trading BC over at Moolah!!! Volume is already at 20 BTC and its only been a couple of hours. Definitely can hit 50.
Activity: 112
If he were DUMPING 50BTC worth and not buying any... then you could call him an asshole - but I'd just call him "cheap BC for me". Wink

Your right Wink

Did I say we #2 volume on Cryptsy! (after Doge!) So mutch for Cryptsy killing BC!  Cheesy Cool
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Nice summation of the arguments bouncing around in my head..  my point was that some holders are gonna cash out at these levels, and that two days until the next rocket may be optimistic
Activity: 392
Guy with 12 BTC sell wall manupulating with price for 2 last hours moving wall up and down .when  he fill his buy orders low  he remove sale wall and same thing over and over  

LOL that's called trading... you can always buy the wall - but if that's what he's doing then he's not doing anything at all wrong - in fact he's helping others along the way.

If he were DUMPING 50BTC worth and not buying any... then you could call him an asshole - but I'd just call him "cheap BC for me". Wink
Activity: 392
Doubt it will bounce back up that fast there will probably be a few large holders taking some profit this round, though in the end more people with less be is a better way to get over the one dollar per black coin.
I'm not a huge holder have over 100k but under 300 and I am considering liquidating 15 to 20%
But I'm still undecided

Well, only you can decide what's right for you... but I have a little more in BC than you (still under 500K though) and I took a small chunk in profits at 18K (sold ~25K BC) but I'm actually already placed to get back in at prices around what they're currently going for.

Can't give investment advice... I suck and it's your money... but when it's mine - I'm holding a minimum of 90% until we hit 100K minimum.  There is simply no reason not to hold until something fundamentally changes about either the market or the coin itself.  And I have faith in the devs and community - so it would have to be the market... which currently is just waking up to the fact that BC isn't just another altcoin.

Although volume is certainly brisk... it's not all that much more than are biggest days thus far... if we do 10K BTC in volume in a day... then I'll start to revisit this discussion.

However, I'm sure you've made profits - so if you need some of them for something else (at the risk of missing the next leg up of course) then by all means cash out what you need.  That's the point - if you don't use it at all it's just meaningless. Wink
Activity: 112
maybe that asshole that drive the price down when it was below 10K?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Guy with 12 BTC sell wall manupulating with price for 2 last hours moving wall up and down .when  he fill his buy orders low  he remove sale wall and same thing over and over  
Jump to: