Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 980. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Let´s move to Prelude! Gogogo!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I bought BC when it was 0.00005000 BTC in mid march now its more than 3 times of the price I bought !!!!!
Do you recommend holding it?
Yes i recommed holding it. I got it at that price too. I just keep buying more. Whenever I get more cash I buy more blackcoin. I dont hesistate. Its the best coin and its direction is up. This isnt a pump its a correction. Anyone who sells is nuts. This is not a pump+dump coin its a pump coin. Its an up coin.

The reason I asked this is that everytime I buy a coin(no offence to BC) its been pump and dump !
It happened for me when I got dogecoin at the price of 80 Satoshi and kept buying at the rates of 140, 180, 210! everyone told me to just hold it and right now is 100 stoshi.
It happened for AUR as well before the air drop and now....

Maybe in a couple of years all of them will go up like Bitcoin who knows but again if I want to hold a coin Im looking for something with a future not just a short period of time they come and disappear !

I hope BC will have the future everyones looking for Smiley

Few reasons why bc is not a pump and dump
1. During the latest big crash down to 320 btc. All alts got dumped heavily. Blackcoin was down max 2%.
2. Coinkite had a contest from feb 1. They listed us when they found out about it and within 24 hours we did wihat no other alt coin managed to do in over 2 months time.
3. Beeing added on coinkite is HUGEE to be used as a REAL currency and get automaticly treated as if its not a pump and dump coin. Its beeing taken seriously. And we are now going to be in the top 3 of coins that are real and gonna make it. Bitcoin. Litecoin. Blackcoin. And best of all. Blackcoin is the fastest of all.
4. I has not a stupid dumb name like most pump and dump coins
5. Growth has been steady with no huge dumbs
6. When we hit a dollar. ( its not a question of if, but when ) I dont even see people dump it straiight away.
7. Miners cant mine it anymore and dumb it.
8. The multipool takes care of constant buying pressure Smiley

You forgot
9. PoS is the future, it does not waste electricity like all the other PoW coins
Activity: 112
near 15 BTC on prelude.io
35BTC to Go!

https://prelude.io/trade/btc/bc
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Zeta is a troll, as confirmed by reading through his comments. Ignored  Cheesy

Yeah and he is a penguincoin supporter  Grin
Activity: 98
I bought BC when it was 0.00005000 BTC in mid march now its more than 3 times of the price I bought !!!!!
Yes i recommed holding it. I got it at that price too. I just keep buying more. Whenever I get more cash I buy more blackcoin. I dont hesistate. Its the best coin and its direction is up. This isnt a pump its a correction. Anyone who sells is nuts. This is not a pump+dump coin its a pump coin. Its an up coin.

The reason I asked this is that everytime I buy a coin(no offence to BC) its been pump and dump !
It happened for me when I got dogecoin at the price of 80 Satoshi and kept buying at the rates of 140, 180, 210! everyone told me to just hold it and right now is 100 stoshi.

Maybe in a couple of years all of them will go up like Bitcoin who knows but again if I want to hold a coin Im looking for something with a future not just a short period of time they come and disappear !

Few reasons why bc is not a pump and dump
1. During the latest big crash down to 320 btc. All alts got dumped heavily. Blackcoin was down max 2%.
2. Coinkite had a contest from feb 1. They listed us when they found out about it and within 24 hours we did wihat no other alt coin managed to do in over 2 months time.
3. Beeing added on coinkite is HUGEE to be used as a REAL currency and get automaticly treated as if its not a pump and dump coin. Its beeing taken seriously. And we are now going to be in the top 3 of coins that are real and gonna make it. Bitcoin. Litecoin. Blackcoin. And best of all. Blackcoin is the fastest of all.
4. I has not a stupid dumb name like most pump and dump coins
5. Growth has been steady with no huge dumbs
6. When we hit a dollar. ( its not a question of if, but when ) I dont even see people dump it straiight away.
7. Miners cant mine it anymore and dumb it.
8. The multipool takes care of constant buying pressure Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Zeta is a troll, as confirmed by reading through his comments. Ignored  Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

do you think realy there is a future in digital codes, wake up
all coins are pump and dump
don't dream, take your profit when you can and run
off course it is..just depends which one ..shure future is not in $ where FED can print for them whatewer they want

This guy is worth ignoring, first he wants a committee to control BC price, then FUDs IconicExpert's branded BC USB wallet and now this.

i see you are from the team who is SCAMING peoples here
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
absolutely FUCKIN mind blowing the graphs on Mintpal is....I am SPEECHLESS!!!!

BITCOIN eat your heart out

off course it is..just depends which one ..shure future is not in $ where FED can print for them whatewer they want..fo r know its a game..someone win some someone lose some
what you will tell me about those codes where are printed by DEVS, at least dollars have governments behind it not a team of losers
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Since the BC pool is growing in size, I am going to be setting up more failover nodes. I have a node operator working on Singapore right now (will be for Asia). The AU node situation is a bit of a unknown for now so I am holding off on that.

But for right now, I am looking for one to cover USA EAST. If you have some spare parts or some server space available with a good internet connection available (upload bandwidth is the main concern), then please message me on #blackcoinpool (user blade87). Any fees obtained are split amongst the pool operators.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

off course it is..just depends which one ..shure future is not in $ where FED can print for them whatewer they want

This guy is worth ignoring, first he wants a committee to control BC price, then FUDs IconicExpert's branded BC USB wallet and now this.
Activity: 83
I just bought some gold on http://www.coaex.com/ with Blackcoins Smiley Guess what? I received an email from the CEO saying:

"You become the first Blackcoin paid user at Coaex, congratulations! "

Now its time to go buy some Blackcoin back on https://prelude.io/ Wink

GO Blackcoin GO!!!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

off course it is..just depends which one ..shure future is not in $ where FED can print for them whatewer they want..fo r know its a game..someone win some someone lose some
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

No offence but you should use your brain ...Aura was 50% premine..U should no that when than 50% air drops price would fall like knife ...Doge has huge inflation..its 70 bilion alleradu of 100 bilion

Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Awesome BTC Volume

Activity: 7

We are completely different from dogecoin or AUR. Dogecoin has 5% coin supply increase permanently. If it did not, I would have bought some. But the developer chose to this. I don't have a problem with that, but this probably kept it from surging in value. That's exactly the reason he did that.

AUR - citizens need the money so they all sold. Free money? Why wait if you have no interest in crypto. Actually I heard if you sold before airdrop, you would be fine. Didn't it go from $11 to $17 then after airdrop to $2?

+1,  I sold all my AUR a week after the air drop and lost some BTC however I don't trade day to day and like to keep a coin that has future in it.
Activity: 70
Almost 6 BTC of volume on Moolah now.  Took only an hour or so to quadruple. Keep it up!
Activity: 83
THE NEXT STEP:

Finally the news from Coinkite, the press release and everything else is hitting home and having it's effect on the price of BlackCoin.
However this is just a small step for us, we aim to be the next big crypto currency out there and a $ 5 million marketcap is -nothing-.

However, to keep momentum going we need YOU to help us out!

We want to get added to more Point of Sale systems and also Payment Processors so MORE MERCHANTS can join BlackCoin in it's rise to stardom.
One of the bigger names in this space is Moolah, these guys have things brewing that will amaze the Crypto Community and we would like to be a part of that.

Today Moolah reached out to us, if we reach 50 BTC in trading volume over a 24 hour period we will get added to ALL their services the SAME DAY. 50 BTC is not much seeing as we have traded over 1200 BTC in the past 24 hours on MintPal alone.

You can make this happen!

Read:
https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/455010709479620608

Now:
Signup at http://www.prelude.io
Sent over some BC or BTC
Go trade.

They also have USD markets!
https://www.prelude.io/trade/usd/bc

We are at about 1.5 BTC as of this post. Please make this happen, even if you loose a little BC or BTC in the trades, your worth will go up by your help!
GO GO GO

Thanks, volume is growing slowly, let's make a wave ppl!

Just registered.

+1

I'll give it a try too! Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
AUR, 50% premined. Do not care.

Had AUR done a 0% premine, and mined only airdrop, maybe things would have been different? I don't know. Can't say. But 50% premine has ruined that coin. When there is too much uncertainty for potential investment groups as to where the coin is (especially a significant amount that took zero effort to obtain), investment groups just aren't going to invest.

I hope BC has set the example that any premine is not needed for a coin to be successful. All you need is a something truly breakthrough for the crypto community. BC's idea, as simple as it may be, is genius and its price movement since inception is proof. Smiley
Jump to: