Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blazecoin *BLZ* - Still Going - Updates on the way - page 11. (Read 72168 times)

Activity: 660
Merit: 500
Time to trade :-)

Almost, the Cryptopia peoples let me know they are working on adding the coin to their system.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Time to trade :-)
A little sneak preview of the new mobile wallet app.

Looks like we (Blazecoin)  just won this weeks vote on  Cryptopia.  I'll let everyone know more information when I get it from that group.  Good stuff is in store.  If you don't have a Cryptopia account yet, you should look into getting one.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=wpstudio
I'm also working on fixing up the OP and adding some stuff to the website.

New mobile wallet coming to replay the other one that seemed to have connection issues and they guy I paid to develop that wallet was unable to keep it synced.

If all goes according to plan we should get listed on Cryptopia.com

I've received a bunch of feedback from a number of you expressing the desire to stay AWAY from PoS.  I'll think harder about the change and whether or not we should remain PoW
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Looks secure and valid...For my Android I need it's... Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Good work Dev, still enjoy mining this coin. Thank you for your hard work.
New features being added (and it will require a hardfork... stay tuned for info)

• Brand new wallet
  • Full Coin Control
  • Private Encrypted Messaging
  • Invoicing and Billing system built into wallet
  • And the biggest news... Blazecoin is going Proof-of-Stake

We will be hardforking soon and I'll announce the finally POW block here in just a little bit.

Why going PoS - because of the upcoming video game release that will be using Blazecoin as part of its virtual economy.  The PoS will allow for a more natural "banking" system inside the game.
Richlist is now available - http://api.blazeco.in/richlist.php

A bunch of other things
  • game that pays out in blazecoin and uses blazecoin in the game
  • new online mining system (New mining pool while we wait - http://45.55.153.130/)
  • a new exchange to list Blazecoin

Also a new addnode=198.46.150.26
Activity: 525
Merit: 531
coin-swap is closed.

no more other exchange  Angry
Waiting for a delivery of a Zeusminer Hurricane x3, should come in handy for my BLZ quest  Grin
Still mining Blazecoin, C-CEX have added the coin to the voting system. Nice to see this coin is still going at the end of the year, outlasted a lot of other alt coins. The coin is def undervalued at the moment in the market, great time to mine and hold.
Activity: 11
Android Wallet not working for me... is the block chain out of sync?
Any news on this coin Dev? Seems to be trading against Litecoin on Cryptex pretty well.
Activity: 11

Help

On the Android Wallet  I have a lot of Unconfirmed coins been there since Sunday..  what do I need do to fix this ?
  Can I reinstall the Android Wallet ? and will the coins be there?  Are the coins saved on a server?

kprell40

I did reinstall the Android Wallet . But it did not fix the  Unconfirmed coins been there since Sunday.....  Help...

it's quite here where's everyone
Activity: 546

Help

On the Android Wallet  I have a lot of Unconfirmed coins been there since Sunday..  what do I need do to fix this ?
  Can I reinstall the Android Wallet ? and will the coins be there?  Are the coins saved on a server?

kprell40

I did reinstall the Android Wallet . But it did not fix the  Unconfirmed coins been there since Sunday.....  Help...

Activity: 546

Help

kprell40

First, thanks for the faithful who have continued to mine Blazecoin.  I've got a special update just about to be released.  Just have to do some final testing.  It's a major change in the wallet system.  Oh and BTW... Blazecoin is up in trading on Coin-Swap by 2600% Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: