Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blazecoin *BLZ* - Still Going - Updates on the way - page 13. (Read 72168 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I just downloaded wallet  Smiley
Is there a give away please ?  BjgjiknnBDdDe9N1pkSDxR44hKvwFsGXx9
Activity: 13
I have about 300,000 blaze coins stuck in unconfirmed status. I had more than this before, but was able to get them back by making a back up of my wallet.dat and then deleting the blaze coin folder in appdata.

Then i started the blazecoin wallet and let it sync for a few mintues, then turned off the wallet and then added in my back up wallet.dat and let it sync. By doing this, i was able to get back about $300k in coins, but i still have 2 transactions that will not confirm. 1 is 100k and the other is 200k.

It seem like when i send large amounts of blazecoin the wallet gets stuck and this seems to happen, so i've been limiting my sends to 50k. This has seemed to help not getting any other coins unconfirmed. Also i wait until the 50k has been confirmed before sending more coins. If i send 50k in coins and then send another 50k in coins right away, the coins seem to get stuck in unconfirmed status.

Does anyone know why this is happening or how to get back my 300k in blazecoins or at least have them get confirmed? Anyone else having this issue?  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Thal
And someone from the community just put up a Blazecoin faucet - http://blz.faucet.works/blz/

And to help fund the faucet, I just sent 25,000 BLZ to the account and I'll make sure there is plenty of BLZ to go around Smiley

Thanks for the donation!  FYI, this faucet is also funded by the 1% fees (and donations from miners) from the BLZ pool @ http://poolfinity.com/BLZ
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.coinlabs.blazecoin

You can now grab a mobile (Android) wallet for Blazecoin

That is a beauty, I see it's by the same person who did the Vericoin wallet as well.
Activity: 660
Merit: 500
Do you think you might make a mobile wallet for iphone?

Eventually yes... We will get an iOS version in the future.
Do you think you might make a mobile wallet for iphone?
Activity: 121
Always look forward to BLZ announcements, proper coin development and reasons to invest.
... and I've got some awesome news to all of you Android users.  Also ready to announce something new for Blazecoin.
Oh... guess what came in the mail late last night...

That's right... 10 ASIC Scrypt miners. 

AND... now I get to give them all away to you.  Stay tuned for a site update that will talk about our little giveaway.
I need blazecoin, i have found only 1 faucet, so who can, pls send any blazecoin in my address:

BeAsEmRuft1nMrqgD8ePBYfLasfsdbhXkQ

Thanks very much Smiley

Sure... just sent you 1,000 BLZ  Smiley
Activity: 100
I need blazecoin, i have found only 1 faucet, so who can, pls send any blazecoin in my address:

BeAsEmRuft1nMrqgD8ePBYfLasfsdbhXkQ

Thanks very much Smiley
While I'm finishing up the WordPress plugins and the billing/invoicing features of Blazecoin... how important are mobile wallets for you guys in using Blazecoin.  Is it something I can keep working on and release in the future or do you want me to contract with someone like Raxe to create a mobile and web wallet version for Blazecoin?
Have You seen Volume in Coin-swap? Smiley
"24 HR Volume
2.27013282 BTC"

BLZ To the moon with bigger Volume! Smiley

Yes volume for BLZ is awesome today - we're going to blow past 7 BTC in 24 hour volume - Get ready for good times ahead.

And as I mentioned on Twitter.

"Blazecoin is getting a special FEATURE upgrade that will allow for billing and invoicing to help freelancers with their work."

I'm excited to share this with you.

PLUS... I'm announcing it now and will hopefully have some screenshots and working demos for you soon.  I'm almost finished with a number of WordPress plugins and code that can integrate not just information about Blazecoin into your WordPress site but also use Blazecoin as a payment gateway for your WordPress site.
Activity: 9
Have You seen Volume in Coin-swap? Smiley
"24 HR Volume
2.27013282 BTC"

BLZ To the moon with bigger Volume! Smiley
And someone from the community just put up a Blazecoin faucet - http://blz.faucet.works/blz/

And to help fund the faucet, I just sent 25,000 BLZ to the account and I'll make sure there is plenty of BLZ to go around Smiley
Still waiting to receive the shipment of the Gridseed ASIC miners to arrive so that I can give them away.  As soon as they arrive, we'll schedule our live Blazecoin show where we can all jump on a live Google hangout... talk about the coin, the upcoming development releases and give away TEN (10) ASIC miners so you can mine Blazecoin like a master.
Activity: 60
Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!
"A dev is only as mysterious as others allow a dev to be." - Me

I wish wanted to address the anonymity claim in the AllAltNews article.  All anyone has to do do is ask me a question and you'll find out who I am, where I work, what I do, who I'm associated with, and probably even my dog's name. Smiley  Even though I offered my time to answer any questions the writer of the article might have, I was never contacted with any questions.

See you all tomorrow for our big 2 month celebration.

Made some corrections and additions, we can save the questions for the Q&A session later.  Smiley
I do have a question for Blazecoin fans.  For us to have a live call to talk about Blazecoin... what medium do you prefer?

GotoWebinar
Other
So tomorrow I'll announce a number of the things that we will be doing for the celebration of Blazecoin (2 months since launch).  But some things I do know.

• I will be giving away a number of ASIC miners
  • LOTS of Blazecoin given away
  • And a bunch of other really cool stuff will happen

Stay tuned to this thread... and the twitter account @blazecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: