Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLO] FellatioCoin - Because Who Doesn't Like Fellatio? [Launched] - page 3. (Read 23782 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
1AmvY6WaKLaHn2B7xzsswzQHydNakaUeP1

Thanks a lot!

Sent

Who else wants fellatio?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I have 40k BLO FOR SALE pm me

BLO Sales Thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426487.msg4653740#msg4653740
how many blo a day on 1 mh roughly?

it's too early and unstable to predict. I've been getting fellatio all afternoon with 1MH.... First time ever getting fellatio all afternoon! Grin

i got 5k is that a lot or not lol

You got more than I did  Sad

it's too early and unstable to predict. I've been getting fellatio all afternoon with 1MH.... First time ever getting fellatio all afternoon! Grin

i got 5k is that a lot or not lol

Activity: 140
thanks
1Nq4FveGHMKqjvLR68nuWuPWn8MfHVrqtq
Here is mine so blo me lol 15MLB79goozvSjcymvRDGjkiiLEm2TwY3C

thank you

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'm giving fellatio - post up some addresses

Like in.. home address?
I'm giving fellatio - post up some addresses

also adding an extra 5 BLO in fees to every send. Happy mining
Wait...I didn't see the change, you decided to change this to 10 minute block times and keep the 2 week retarget? This coin is super dead. This is exactly what CAT tried to do.

For the dev:

You realize copying bitcoin longer retarget and blocktimes adds nothing of value to the coin and in fact is extremely toxic in this very competitive altcoin environment right?

We need VERY SHORT block times, like 30 seconds for it to really fly. Look at all the successful alts, they are all way faster than bitcoin. Likewise, I addressed in a previous post that if you do not change the retarget to shorter times, you will get a huge bailout of miners once difficulty increases and you will quickly see that your two week "target" becomes 6 months (which I have observed happen to a couple coins that tried to copy bitcoin specs). This is a SERIOUS issue and will destroy this coin if left unchecked for long enough. I am not fearmongering, I've already seen many coins fall into the trap of "we will be a bitcoin spec clone" and die as a result.

Right now you just set it to bitcoin x10. This coin is dead within a week I promise you. Since it just launched, it's not too late to do this before you get super entrenched (and thus screwed). Hard fork it and fix the blocktimes and the retarget times now before you are trapped into it.
Second Pool opened:

http://blo.easy-mining.net/index.php is open

working on another.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
There is a 2 hour delay in the payout cronjob.

Just keep mining, the coins will eventually end up in your balance as soon as the payout cron catches up the other crons.

That's fine just wanted to know what's going on thanks a lot Smiley

Just keep mining, the coins will eventually end up in your balance as soon as the payout cron catches up the other crons.

Working on a second pool. Should have news soon.
Activity: 70
BitEmber staff

Manual cash out seems to be stuck btw   Embarrassed

Cronjobs are busy counting all the blocks.

Hang on a bit, it's going to take a while.

I have no coins showing at all is that normal? thanks loz

still no coins showing is this right?
You guys should make the wallet easier to use before starting a giveaway.
Manual cash out seems to be stuck btw   Embarrassed

Cronjobs are busy counting all the blocks.

Hang on a bit, it's going to take a while.

I have no coins showing at all is that normal? thanks loz
@itsallpc:

you did change the name of the conf file to the correct one, right?

that was all that was necessary for me, worked from scratch, win7 64 bit

BTW:

@ Poolowner:

Thank you for changeing pool Fee to 0% for me so quickly! Keep up the good work!

Regards

it is either this ^

or you have the .conf in the wrong folder. the config file must go in your %appdata%fellatio/ folder, not in the folder where the .exe is.

also, once you add a config file, you must restart the wallet in order for the changes to take effect.

yep i was stooopid and did not change the name derrrrr thanks a lot
Pages:
Jump to: