Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BLO] FellatioCoin - Because Who Doesn't Like Fellatio? [Launched] - page 5. (Read 23782 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Everyblock is reject for me too or never enters my wallet.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
http://blo.bitember.com/, is everything ok with you guys? You'll calculate reward later? Now my balance shows 0 while my hahsrate is pretty high and I have a lot of accepted shares.

Dev, please add more nodes, wallet doesn't sync atm!

I have a few more - will add
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
All rejects, back to DOGE...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
http://blo.bitember.com/, is everything ok with you guys? You'll calculate reward later? Now my balance shows 0 while my hahsrate is pretty high and I have a lot of accepted shares.

Dev, please add more nodes, wallet doesn't sync atm!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
1D8YtdCFXEFhDcNyC4AvyeK3uybotyE2aU

Send me some millions  Grin
Activity: 84
something is going wrong?

dif is still too low, wallet update can't catch found blocks, pool not working...

BLO is using her teeth  Tongue
Activity: 56

dif is still too low, wallet update can't catch found blocks, pool not working...

so far so good here

pool is showing

Next Network Block
8098    (Current: 8097)

is it right?

so far so good here

Block Count:8090
Difficulty:0.02944599
Connections:31
Activity: 56

Activity: 128
Merit: 104
My client no connect the sync not works
Activity: 36
Bitmember pool down ? my miner cant connect - any news on windows wallet (cant  compile)
confirmed: I am getting accepted blocks. Those with the fastet rigs and the lowest ping times are going to beat you (most) every time.

Has anyone actually successfully found blocks? Either solo or in pool? I am not getting credited for anything no matter what I try to do.

Relax, give it some time.

Blocks are being instamined so it takes some time to update.

Sorry, this is my first experience with instamining. Can you explain what it means when I solo mine and it says I've found blocks, but then the transactions disappear almost immediately? I'm assuming those are orphaned blocks right?
Activity: 70
BitEmber staff
Has anyone actually successfully found blocks? Either solo or in pool? I am not getting credited for anything no matter what I try to do.

Relax, give it some time.

Blocks are being instamined so it takes some time to update.
Activity: 60
still is the wallet 7 days behind, tried everything... no else same problem?
Keeps saying "no blocksource available"

Ye, I found 6, cos I was the first person mining it :>

Where are all these blocks going then if none of them are being accepted on the blockchain?

All of them accepted by blockchain. Some whales with >40 Mh/s and low latency get them all.

Shouldn't that mean the pool should in theory get them all? I'm wondering if the pool is getting any of them let alone all of them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Where are all these blocks going then if none of them are being accepted on the blockchain?

All of them accepted by blockchain. Some whales with >40 Mh/s and low latency get them all.

Pages:
Jump to: