Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] [BLOC] BLOC.MONEY - Exclusive, Fast, Anonymous, Egalitarian, Anti ASIC - page 20. (Read 93475 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Today there is so many scam in crypt  that I was  completely disappointed in crypto projects. However, now  I believe  BLOC will succeed..
I am very optimistic about this project. I think that there are great chances that it will be able to collect hard cap and fully develop it’s  product
They will have everything, the main thing is not to slow down the pace of development and everything will turn out

In modern market conditions, it is very difficult to talk about stable development. After all, the work of the team will largely depend on the collected funds ..
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
I am very optimistic about this project. I think that there are great chances that it will be able to collect hard cap and fully develop it’s  product

Everything will depend on the fees. It depends on how well the ICO passed. Most likely you can assemble a hard cap.
Activity: 181
Today, I'll take part in Twitter  bounty campaign. I was just looking for a reliable project for participation.
The company of generosity is a very big plus for any project, since advertising in social networks is very useful
Activity: 392
Today, I'll take part in Twitter  bounty campaign. I was just looking for a reliable project for participation.
Activity: 171
They will have everything, the main thing is not to slow down the pace of development and everything will turn out
Merit: 2
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
The project itself is interesting. However, it often happens when developers do not pay proper attention to the mobile version of the application, which is very important..
Mobile version is not the most important thing in the project. The main thing that would be the full version was without bugs and errors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The project itself is interesting. However, it often happens when developers do not pay proper attention to the mobile version of the application, which is very important..
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
When I choose a project for investment, first of all I pay attention to the project itself, and only then to the reaction of the media and the public. this is also very important.
Of course, firstly, you need to know and study the project, and then the opinion of others. In the end, how many people have so many opinions! in this case you need to rely only on your opinion and strength!
a thorough study of the project will not be superfluous
need to learn the team,the project,
uniqueness and demand of the product
dynamics of development and prospects
all analyze and decide the amount of investment
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
Now I study some main features of the project. Is there any technical documentation? In what languages have White Papers already translated?
Activity: 238
I'm not particularly strong in technical analysis .. However, I would like to know more about the blockchain of this project and I'll start from White Paper..
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
When I choose a project for investment, first of all I pay attention to the project itself, and only then to the reaction of the media and the public. this is also very important.
Of course, firstly, you need to know and study the project, and then the opinion of others. In the end, how many people have so many opinions! in this case you need to rely only on your opinion and strength!
Activity: 280
According to the fact that the market began to grow actively in capitalization, now all promising projects have quite a good chance of collecting soft cap.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

That app is gorgeous. Can't wait to get my hands on it. It amazes me how few people know about this project.
I'm worried about the fact that a lot of project scams have started appearing recently and that's why people are afraid to invest. I will look after the development of this project!
Yes, many people just collect money, but this is a real project, they are not afraid of it
it is very remarkable that many people see the prospect of the project and already invest in its development
Activity: 287
I'm worried about the fact that a lot of project scams have started appearing recently and that's why people are afraid to invest. I will look after the development of this project!
Yes, many people just collect money, but this is a real project, they are not afraid of it
unfortunately, now a lot of crooks, and before you invest in the project and invest in it,you first need to study everything thoroughly and in detail
Activity: 392
I've seen quite a few similar projects, but I'm surprised that the coin is so rapidly growing. So there are investors)
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: