Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] [BLOC] BLOC.MONEY - Exclusive, Fast, Anonymous, Egalitarian, Anti ASIC - page 19. (Read 93475 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 10
I think that investors now should focus specifically on this project. I am also going to buy BLOC, it is very promising..
In the future, they will give their results, but it still takes time

It is worth a really long to wait, but there is no other wat in crypt. I think that none of those who are here will be left without profit)
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
Regarding the blockchain BLOC, as well as other new project with its own blockchain, it is worth paying attention to the speed of the transaction, this is an important indicator.
I agree, when money reaches quickly, it's excellent, you do not have to wait and facilitate trading
Activity: 266
Regarding the blockchain BLOC, as well as other new project with its own blockchain, it is worth paying attention to the speed of the transaction, this is an important indicator.
Activity: 238
Someone already had the opportunity to communicate with project team? I would like to ask a couple of questions directly.
I think the best place is social networks
Just checked coinmarketcap and realized that the market really shows incredible growth. I think it's time for such coins as BLOC.
Someone already had the opportunity to communicate with project team? I would like to ask a couple of questions directly.
Activity: 350
I think that investors now should focus specifically on this project. I am also going to buy BLOC, it is very promising..
In the future, they will give their results, but it still takes time
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I also believe that the mobile version is not as important as the accuracy and correctness of the project! The main thing is that all without errors!
I'm glad that the market has finally started to recover and it is already shows a good growth in capitalization. In addition, the some promising projects like BLOC appear.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
And on which exchanges the project will be oriented at all?
The top 10 hardly will be taken as now the listing on top of the exchange fees costs as the statistical average of the ico.
Stock exchanges in general need to be selected wisely for the project, because in the future, so as not to have problems
Now the exchange is chosen for the price, not for the functionality or place in the top. Most projects just don't have the money for it
Activity: 171
The top 10 hardly will be taken as now the listing on top of the exchange fees costs as the statistical average of the ico.
Stock exchanges in general need to be selected wisely for the project, because in the future, so as not to have problems
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 238
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
I think tokens sell right away. As soon as they go to the stock exchange? Or hold?
Activity: 181
it's not often possible to slice on a forum project which is on several platforms and which look good. if not secret, then you checked how much the wallet is protected from hacking? including those in the telegraph? and do you plan to run a bounty program for promotion as many projects on the forum do?
Now bonuses in any project are useful, it's because no one has canceled advertising in social networks
Activity: 287
I wonder whether there will be some discount bonuses or privileges for early investors? Usually this is somewhere on average 20-30%
In general, the idea is good, many projects have seen this, it will interest ordinary users
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
I wonder whether there will be some discount bonuses or privileges for early investors? Usually this is somewhere on average 20-30%
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
it's not often possible to slice on a forum project which is on several platforms and which look good. if not secret, then you checked how much the wallet is protected from hacking? including those in the telegraph? and do you plan to run a bounty program for promotion as many projects on the forum do?
Activity: 350
Today there is so many scam in crypt  that I was  completely disappointed in crypto projects. However, now  I believe  BLOC will succeed..
Scammers were always and everywhere, this is understandable, but just just need to be careful
Pages:
Jump to: