Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCFORM ITO STARTS MAY 10 2018 | KNOW YOUR IDOL, BECOME ONE YOURSELF! - page 23. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 10
What bonus will I receive at this moment?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
When investors will receive their tokens?

Tokens will be distributed after the end of the ITO.
Will your service provide any opportunities for the entrepreneurs?

If to call the neewcommers of show business industry entrepreneurs - yes. There will be a lot of opportunities for their professional development. They will be available to share their content and attract new fans and followers via our platform.
Activity: 96
Hi , where can i find your github link?
Hello. Share you social media list pls.

Our main channel of communication is the official telegram chat t.me/blocformglobal . All the important info and announcements will be posted on Twitter twitter.com/blocform
Activity: 116
I am very happy to know and participate in this project, because this is a very interesting and wonderful project.
Activity: 82
I would like to read the latest info about this project. Give me please several links to your social media.
Activity: 188
Hi everyone. Is there medium-blog account?
Activity: 108
For how long will last your ICO?
Activity: 190
When investors will receive their tokens?
Activity: 164
Will your service provide any opportunities for the entrepreneurs?
Activity: 215
Hello. Share you social media list pls.
Will i be able to get help inside the app if i need it?

What do you mean by that? Getting the source code? Our apps are not the open-source software, but we might give access for it for the developers.

It is interesting for me too. Will there be any online support in your app ( platform ) for users ?

We might do the in-app support in the future, but now it is not a top-prriority, because it takes a lot of technical and human resources. You will always be able to get help with the app in our official Telegram chat of the project. t.me/blocformglobal
You can make this project without blockchain?

The BlocForm ecosystem can not be released without the blockchain. BFG token is the fuel of our platform, it allows people to use the functions of the platform and interact with their favorite artists.
How will you distribute all raised funds?

Here is the funds distribution diagram, check it out.

https://i.imgur.com/jCJBzd8.png
What is reserve and why so much money for this?

These tokens are reserved for the future and will not be sold or distributed in any way in the nearest future. They might be used for additional issuance for new users coming or another funding round. For now there is nothing to announce concerning these reserved section.
Activity: 138
Hello devs, where can I find more info about revenue for influencers and stars in your app ?
Will your project be implemented only for Asia?

For now we are working mostly in Asia and starting to enter the USA market. In the future we want to reach the global market, not only Asian.
Hello. Does you team has any experience in blockchain technology?

Yes, we have very strong developer team. Additionaly, we have one of the Jetcoin founders in our team.
What influencers, stars and agencies do you cooperate with ? Who are the next to cooperate with ?

We are woking with several people from Asian show business. For now it is too early to announce any news about it, so stay tuned for more info.
Hello. Does your team has any previous projects?

Hello. The previous project to work on was the GlobalTopStars app, on which we are now basing the BlocForm ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: