Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCFORM ITO STARTS MAY 10 2018 | KNOW YOUR IDOL, BECOME ONE YOURSELF! - page 30. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What is "Reserve" in your funds distribution?
Activity: 49
I can see in your roadmap that you have opened a new office in the USA in March 2018. Can you tell me where this office is located?

It is located in California. We will post some pics from there to our twitter soon.
Can we find out the address of this office?
Activity: 168
what is the process of buying tokens?

You just need to go to our website, press the big button BUY TOKENS, create an account and choose the payment method you wish. We accept BTC and ETH, for each you will be given a generated deposit address, attached to your account. Then you need to transfer the desirable amount of funds to the generated address and you are all set!
Activity: 222
Merit: 4
what is the process of buying tokens?
Do you have Medium Blog?

Unfortunately we don't have any. You can follow the news of the project on our Twitter page. twitter.com/blocform
Activity: 16
Hello. Does you team has any experience in blockchain technology? Do you have any collective projects before that?

We did not have any blockchain-based collective projects before, but our team was working together for quite a long time in the sphere of mobile applications and show business.
Can you share your Cap Table?

The hardcap is equal to 22.5M USD, there is no softcap
In which case your ICO will be considered successful?

In case we raise the hardcap. We have the exact sum we need to run the platform, it is 7M USD, but this sum does not include marketing and promotion expenses, so if we raise less than that we will face a really tough question about reducing operational expenses and time needed to develop the ecosystem properly.
Activity: 96
Hello. Does you team has any experience in blockchain technology? Do you have any collective projects before that?
When ur ICO starts?

It has already started on May 10th. Our ITO will last for 8 weeks.
I can see in your roadmap that you have opened a new office in the USA in March 2018. Can you tell me where this office is located?

It is located in California. We will post some pics from there to our twitter soon.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Can you share your Cap Table?

The hardcap is equal to 22.5M USD, there is no softcap
Ok. When your ICO can be considered successful?
Activity: 39
Activity: 163
I really like the idea of the project! But why do you need to run this ICO?

The ITO is needed to provide the token circulation inside of the ecosystem and to raise funds for future development. On the other hand it allows us to attract a lot of new users to the platform.
What is the process of buying tokens? Is there KYC that I have to do?

There is no KYC. You just need to go to our website, press the big button BUY TOKENS, create an account and choose the payment method you wish. We accept BTC and ETH, for each you will be given a generated deposit address, attached to your account. Then you need to transfer the desirable amount of funds to the generated address and you are all set!
What market are you targeting?

We are targeting the show business market. Mostly Asian on the early stage of development, but then we are going to scale the ecosystem worldwide.
I want to participate in your Bounty. Can you give me the link to your Bounty thread if you have one?

We don't have any bounty thread, but there are several tasks for community in our official Telegram chat of the project t.me/blocformglobal
How will you use the funds collected during the ICO? And how much will be spent on marketing?

Here you can see the diagram of funds distribution. As far as you can see, most of the funds will be spent on the development of the product and ecosystem.

https://i.imgur.com/jCJBzd8.png
Can I get refund of my money after I buy your tokens?

Unfortunately, no. It is impossible due to the way ITO process works.
Pages:
Jump to: