Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCFORM ITO STARTS MAY 10 2018 | KNOW YOUR IDOL, BECOME ONE YOURSELF! - page 34. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0
How can I participate in this ICO?
Activity: 90
Activity: 96
Activity: 96
Can you share your Cap Table?
Activity: 168
You are doing a good thing - you give people the opportunity to win.

Thanks for your feedback and support, we appreciate it!
Activity: 126
You are doing a good thing - you give people the opportunity to win.
Activity: 23
I am very happy to know and participate in this project, because this is a very interesting and wonderful project.

Thanks for your support!
What actual problems does the project solve? I didn't understand

Music industry has a long history plagued with ownership and copyrights issues. In addition, many artists, especially the new comers, find it extremely difficult to monetize their work with current social media ecosystems. It is so, because most of these platforms operate in such a way that the income generated from artists work is retained by these platforms while leaving little or no income for the content creators. Furthermore, there are many frictions between artists and the other stakeholders in the music industry such as media organizations, event management companies, talent agencies, studio producers, etc. as they are often found to be functioning in silos. As a result, the artists are faced with many difficulties including managing their content, organizing events and engaging with their fans.

Blocform SOLVES these problems through an innovative mobile app-based platform and an entire ecosystem built around it. The platform makes use of the blockchain technology that allows artists to fully own and manage their intellectual property without any third party involved. Ecosystem also provide several benefits such as e-commerce(tickets, merchandise etc.) and eases cooperation with fans.
What is the minimum and maximum purchase?

There is no maximum purchase, minimum purchase is 0.01 ETH
Do you have any celebrity in cooperation with you ?

Yes, we have several people from Asian show-business industry cooperating with us. Any other information is to be announced later.

Great !!! Where will be new cooperations announced first ?

Any news about our cooperations will be announced in our Twitter(twitter.com/blocform) and Telegram chat(t.me/blocformglobal)
What if I do not own ETH?

You can use BTC to participate in the ITO.
will there be any dividents or bonuses for holding your tokens ?

Unfortunately no, there is no specified bonus for just holding the tokens.
What bonus I can get now?

Here is the bonus system for early investor. You can also read more info about referral bonuces on our website.

https://i.imgur.com/gjPMAGm.png
The team offers profitable and uncomplicated conditions for project participants. so I think it's worth joining to the bounty campaign of this project to get your reward. I think the participants will get a decent amount of tokens.

Thanks for your feedback!
Activity: 154
I am very happy to know and participate in this project, because this is a very interesting and wonderful project.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
What actual problems does the project solve? I didn't understand
Activity: 163
What is the minimum and maximum purchase?
Activity: 16
Do you have any celebrity in cooperation with you ?

Yes, we have several people from Asian show-business industry cooperating with us. Any other information is to be announced later.

Great !!! Where will be new cooperations announced first ?
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: