Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCFORM ITO STARTS MAY 10 2018 | KNOW YOUR IDOL, BECOME ONE YOURSELF! - page 8. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Is there KYC process to take part in your ITO?
Activity: 96
Do you have working prototype that I can try?
Activity: 128
I am also interested in the previous question. And how much money do you want to spend on marketing?
Activity: 82
How will you use the funds collected during ITO?
Activity: 109
Hi! Who will be interested in buying your tokens? And what actual problems will be solved with this project?
Activity: 116
To which exchanges will you go in the future?
Activity: 82
What is your project about? Can you explain real quick?
Activity: 168
Have you signed any partnerships with other services or products?

Our main partners are Global Top Stars mobile app and TopTrade app. We will be basing our ecosystem on these two apps.
What was the first day of your ITO? And your token based on Ethereum, right?

Our ITO started on May 10th and will last for 8 weeks. Yes, our token is based on Ethereum ERC-20 standart.
What is your project about? What problems will be solved after the launch of the product?

Show business industry has a long history plagued with ownership and copyrights issues. In addition, many artists, especially the new comers, find it extremely difficult to monetize their work with current social media ecosystems. It is so, because most of these platforms operate in such a way that the income generated from artists work is retained by these platforms while leaving little or no income for the content creators. Furthermore, there are many frictions between artists and the other stakeholders in the music industry such as media organizations, event management companies, talent agencies, studio producers, etc. as they are often found to be functioning in silos. As a result, the artists are faced with many difficulties including managing their content, organizing events and engaging with their fans.
Blocform SOLVES these problems through an innovative mobile app-based platform and an entire ecosystem
built around it
Activity: 108
Where your tokens can be purchased? And what is the price for 1 token?
Can I get more information about your developers?

We have one united team of developers with GlobalTopStars and TopTrade apps, they are mostly based in Singapore, but some parts of the team are spread all over the world. They are now working on TopTrade App which will be responsible for the e-commerce part of our ecosystem.
Activity: 164
If I change my mind about investing in the project, will you provide me refund?
Activity: 155
What is the  last day of your ITO?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 153
What is the process of buying tokens? Do you have KYC?
Activity: 172
When will you hit exchanges?
Activity: 207
What wallet is the best for holding your tokens?
Do you have MVP already?

Yes, you can check our mobile apps. GlobalTopStars in AppStore and BlocForm app in Google Play. Our ecosystem will be based on them.
Will I  get any bonus as  early investor?

Yes, please check the bonus allocation table in the very first post of this topic.
How can I make this project more successful? Do you need any kind of help from the investors side?

You can send a message to our CEO using our Telegram chat, he might find any help useful.
Pages:
Jump to: