Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCFORM ITO STARTS MAY 10 2018 | KNOW YOUR IDOL, BECOME ONE YOURSELF! - page 9. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Are you looking for new partnerships?

Of course we are, that's a very important part in the project development. For now we are mostly looking for the stars to cooperate with.
For how long to you plan to stay on the market? If there is no demand for your product, what will you do?

It is a strange question, we are not planning to leave the market and we did the research before even starting to make this project, so there already is the demand for our product.
I am a newbie and I know almost nothing about Blockchain. Can you tell me more about it and how it will be used in your project?

You should probably learn a bit more about the technology itself and read this topic. A lot of similar questions have been already answered here. Long story short, we will use the blockchain as a decentralized and secure database for the needs of show business industry. There are many ways how blockchain is implemented in this sphere, for example working with copyright and intellectual property, or securing the tickets distribution.
Why do you think that there will be demand for the project?

Because Blocform solves several problems of the show business industry. We did the market research and found out that some of the market issues might be fixed by using the blockchain based ecosystem, and here we are. We are not thinking that there will be demand for the project, there already is a demand for it.
BlocForm is a unique ecosystem for fans and celebrities, that will push the show business industry forward.

Thanks for your feedback and support! We appreciate it.
If I change my mind about investing, will you refund me my money?

There is no way to refund any money, you should think twice before making an investment.
Are you taking any precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending coins to the wrong address?

There is only one way to take part in our ITO - by creating an account on our website and getting the individually generated wallet address. We had no complains for now concerning the security of our website or any fake mirrors, but if there will be any - we will react immediately. However, our team is not responsible in any ways for scammers in Telegram or here on BTT that are trying to force people to send them money using our reputation. You should be really careful with any kind of investment and doublecheck all the information before sending money somewhere.
How can we get in contact with you?

You can join our official Telegram chat of the project t.me/blocformglobal . There you can ask any questions to our team or get in contact with our managers.
Where can I find the source code?

Our project is not an open source software, so we can not share the source code, and we don't have the GitHub repo.
How do you plan to promote this project?

We are already doing a lot for project promotion. Mostly it happens offline on different events, but we are also running a campaign in social networks such as on our official Twitter account of the project and on YouTube.
Activity: 61
Where is your main office located?
Activity: 96
What is the minimum contribution?  Smiley
Where can I find your road map?

In the very first post of this topic or on our website.
Activity: 78
What currencies do you accept for your ITO?
Who will want to buy this coin?

Our coin is targeted on different audience. Three major parts are investors, artists and advertisers. You can find more info about benefits for investors on our official website.
What are the biggest challenges you expect to face and how do you plan to overcome these challenges?

The biggest challenge is to attract artists from European and American show business industry. We are now working hard to establish partnerships with them.
What purpose does the blockchain have in your project?

We use it as a secured decentralized database for several purposes. One of use cases, for example, will be the secure event tickets distribution. Blockchain will allow us to avoid double bookings, fake tickets and other problems that people are facing now in the show business industry.
Activity: 97
Can you explain what is Blocform?
If you do not reach your hard cap, what will you do?

We will continue the project development in any ways. The necessary amount for us is our softcap, which is equal to 7M$
What will you do with unsold tokens?

Unsold tokens will be burned.
Pages:
Jump to: