Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCKCLOUT - Social Media Platform for Crypto Enthusiasts - page 11. (Read 1497 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Good project congrulations
Activity: 7

Hello everyoneI This ICO is an awesome project!
Activity: 22
Activity: 40
Idea Looking Good I Would Like To Buy Some Tokens
Activity: 44
Activity: 14
This coin is amazing project working. I am interested in this project. I am interested in the gol you have posted on Facebook and twitter.
Activity: 2117
Merit: 1
Fantastic project!  I don't know the maximum coin supply. But I hope the supply is limited. This will foster a high price. Once again, great work development team.
Activity: 46
Activity: 26
It is better if we could see the team members and clearly roadmap of the project. Waiting for your bounty campaign
Activity: 51
Future of crypto world @ BLOCKCOUNT is incredible project ICO will start soon
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The project provides users with simplified transactions. The project also has the ability to use algorithms to analyze the market to determine the market scenario from time to time ... so investors have the right decision for the investment. Especially the paid referral system, the platform users just download the app and use it. This is a project that all digital money market investors need. The digital money market evolves with the development of BlockClout.
Activity: 34

It looks very good.We look forward this project.Thank you.
Activity: 11
Its a fantastic team and community group. It's really good to be in this team. I'm expecting a great future for this team.
Activity: 51
I think it's great project and profitable
Activity: 71
Very good project and nice airdrop
Activity: 10
Activity: 13
I read the Whitepaper and am this is a future plan!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
This project has a lot of very serious partners and assistants, so I'm his fan, and it seems to me that the project will achieve great succes. I recommend the remarkable project with interesting technology and cool team, welcome to the future of cryptocurrencies. The team, consisting mostly of Developers and tech-minded people, has already built the basis of such a system. Join the revolution with BlockClout
Activity: 35

An easy-to-work interface on the platform, with several crypto and with appreciated interacting features!
Activity: 22
Great project, I want to work very well and be easy, even for the newbies. Congratulations and good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: