Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BLOCKCLOUT - Social Media Platform for Crypto Enthusiasts - page 15. (Read 1497 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
A very great project, helping traders.,   Smiley
Activity: 38
reserved . good project
Activity: 55
This project looks very good.
Activity: 58
As an inexperienced trader, this project seems like the easiest to use while providing all professional tools. Their evelopment team is working hard to add even better features, including 2 more exchanges to connect to via API, as well as leaderboards for the best charts, which can be bought and sold using CLOUT within the platform, a paid referral system and CloutBot: The A.I. Trading Assistant, which will be available as a web version, downloadable P2P software for desktops/mobile devices!!
Activity: 28
Excellent project
Activity: 49
Cryptocurrency asset management platform is highly recommended in the blockchain era. There are fewer platform which exist at the moment with such kind of immense features. I wish Blockclout will play a vital role of adoption in this blockchain industry.
Activity: 6
We look forward this project.Thank you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Interesting project to watch for the developments can you guys also give us links of your project team members?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I also think this project is great idea considering the fact the crypto market is growing by the day and this create an increasing demand for more exchange to support the ever growing crypto market,

Blockclout aside from been an exchange also has an edge over some already existing exchange because of its advance features, able to manage your assets in one place. Best part already has a demo version of what the platform will feel like. Hope to see for development of this project, Best of luck to team.
Activity: 22
Nice Project. Needs a whitepaper, lots of exchange competition out there. Whats going to be different about your exchange vs others?
Activity: 10
Awesome project... Looking forward for this project and help guys so we can reach to moon
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Great project, I want to work very well and be easy, even for the newbies. Congratulations and good luck.
Activity: 126
what  I liked about Blockclout that it is a cryptocurrency asset management platform that simplifies trading With  user-friendly UI and also including the ability perform live trading via GDAX api.
Activity: 308
Amazing concept of us
Now keep enjoy with this great opportunity
Activity: 214
The company will hold a bounty? I would like to participate in a prospective project that will attract investors. I'm interested in it
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Is such a project necessary for clients? Certainly needed. But, it would be desirable, that this product was more advanced, than TabTrader, or Tradingview. I use free of charge. There are a lot of tools for analysis.
Activity: 75
Activity: 10
This project looks very good.
Activity: 239
Merit: 1
good project, ı joined to airdrop&bounty
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Translation Bounty (Subject to approval, please send Private Message for Language Request) = 35 Tokens
Social Media Influencers: YouTube Creators (Subject to approval, please send Private Message for video requests) = 100 Tokens
We will announce an airdrop soon on our social media channels and update our thread accordingly.

The BlockClout project is a crypto currency management platform that simplifies trade, which gives you an advantage in the market.
My question to you: Will the BlockClout project have a bounty campaign?
And we are waiting for your message here about the release of airdrop on our social networks. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: