Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blockfolio ~Bitcoin and Altcoin Portfolio App~ Android and iOS - page 2. (Read 91299 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Blockfolio was and is still my favorite Portfolio app but it became so slow. I used to monitor it couple times a day and now when the update came it is even much more slower than before the update.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Guys how about pc version of app ?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Updated to the 2.0.

I can't seem to find the sync button anymore. I see the + button to add coins but no feature to sync exchanges to search for coins not listed yet like in the old version.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
i use Delta app for a while. It's seems more stable than blockfolio. And threshold alarms're getting on time, not perfect but better. Also team is definetely more responsive than blockfolio's devs. Can someone here post the telegram link of Blockfolio app?

http://telegram.blockfolio.com/
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
i use Delta app for a while. It's seems more stable than blockfolio. And threshold alarms're getting on time, not perfect but better. Also team is definetely more responsive than blockfolio's devs. Can someone here post the telegram link of Blockfolio app?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
hi guys,

i don't see Helbiz on my blockfolio app, coz it is listed on coinhub, bitlish, and sistemkoin. Can you fix it?

i still cant monitor helbiz via blockfolio. any of developers reading here? or does blockfolio have any telegram group, how can i reach out to devs?
In vain do you follow this company. The app is convenient but I do not understand from where they take the average price  Huh
Isn't that based on the exchange that you selected for that specific coin? Once I selected the exchange where I want to trade (check the price), I can clearly see the the price of it on that specific exchange and it is accurate (based on the last trade). If you're using the android app, you can check the current exchange that you have on Blockfolio on the upper-right part of your screen. Just click it and you'll be able to change it according to your liking.

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
hi guys,

i don't see Helbiz on my blockfolio app, coz it is listed on coinhub, bitlish, and sistemkoin. Can you fix it?

i still cant monitor helbiz via blockfolio. any of developers reading here? or does blockfolio have any telegram group, how can i reach out to devs?
In vain do you follow this company. The app is convenient but I do not understand from where they take the average price  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Funny thing, I had my blockfolio app on an android but then i switched to an iphone and now I cant find the option how to show daily price change in percentages instead dollar value.  It only shows daily price change in usd and i would like to see daily change in percentages. ?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
When blockfolio will have desktop version? its very difficult for add transaction on iphone. a lot of trackers has that version, even fintab.io from russia. but not blockfolio (((((((

Fintab is very good service. Also, they are has investbox on yobit right now https://yobit.net/en/trade/FNTB/BTC
Activity: 182
I already met many such mobile applications in the likeness Blockfolio. But most of all I liked working with FinTab, the service is more convenient, also completely free.
I also work with FinTab application, they are ahead of time. The application itself works without failures, there is integration with exchanges, make a portfolio of coins is very simple and fast.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I already met many such mobile applications in the likeness Blockfolio. But most of all I liked working with FinTab, the service is more convenient, also completely free.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
Can we have Endor protocol be listed on Blockfolio ?
Activity: 25
When blockfolio will have desktop version? its very difficult for add transaction on iphone. a lot of trackers has that version, even fintab.io from russia. but not blockfolio (((((((
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
Can we get New Kind of Network (NKN) listed on blockfolio

It is currently being traded on platforms

1. https://www.bilaxy.com/exchange#symbol=46
2. and https://switcheo.network

3. on Monday it will be listed on gate.io

Thx
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
How many BLACK tokens are sold? On the website I see only this:  8,142,540 tokens and last update was: 26/04/2018 - 00:00 UTC
Why don´t you update the stats?
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
Someone that I met last week at the Tokyo Bitcoin meetup liked the app a lot, he had these suggestions for options that he thought would be useful additions to it:

Blockfolio feedback, my main suggestion is to allow a coin's holding to be tracked in multiple pairs.  For example, if I buy XRP/BTC and log that transaction and then I sell XRP for USDT, I'd have to create a new Pair for that which is not ideal. I want to see overall PnL per coin.  So I have to manually calculate the (BTC/USD/XRP) conversion and enter the sale as if it were BTC then manually add the USDT holdings tacker which is inconvenient.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hi! Last updated 1.2.0 android version freezes and hangs at startup. There are many complains about it on play market. Please, fix it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

* Please add a symbol for US dollar to track US Dollars held in our accounts. Right now I use NUbits to track the US Dollar but it's own symbol would be great. Also where they are held IE: Coinbase
* Please make it so that I can view the main Portfolio screen in US Dollars but set it up to see the individual coin screens in BTC by default. I know I can switch on each screen but it's just an extra un-needed step for the lazy ones like myself.

Also PLEASE make this a desktop app as well. I NEED this on my desktop.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Great... not good but GREAT app

- Please add a symbol for US dollar to track US Dollars held in our accounts. Right now I use NUbits to track the US Dollar but it's own symbol would be great. Also where they are held IE: Coinbase

- Please make it so that I can view the main Portfolio screen in US Dollars but set it up to see the individual coin screens in BTC by default. I know I can switch on each screen but it's just an extra un-needed step for the lazy ones like myself.

Also PLEASE make this a desktop app as well. I NEED this on my desktop.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
hi guys,

Pages:
Jump to: