Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️ - page 32. (Read 72511 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
can I save the BPL tokens on the ico website until Exchange listing? I dont want to install a wallet
As of now if you install wallet means only you can generate your bpl address and team will send bpl to that address only. So you have to download one.
I want to wait until exchange listing...possible or not?
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust
The BPL tokens have startted to be distributed to the ICO participates, but still no much information about the exchanges as far as I know, right?

No exchange as of today
Activity: 742
The BPL tokens have startted to be distributed to the ICO participates, but still no much information about the exchanges as far as I know, right?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
can I save the BPL tokens on the ico website until Exchange listing? I dont want to install a wallet

I have the wallet installed and it's designed is unique and of course having your wallet in your desktop means you have full control of your coins because you own the private and wallet.dat, if you are going to support this coin long term try to install and use their wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
What is the maximum number of tokens?

I think you should learn to read the whitepaper first, you can find almost all the answers there, https://blockpool.io/docs/BLOCK_WP_A.pdf,
the maximum number of tokens are 25m BLP.

25 million is really too few which is why this token can be very valuable after the team delivers their product.

Permission to post and forgive me for being annoying I thought they are distributing bounty, I pm both the campaign manager and developer but surprised that I didn't get a response, what is really the update in bounty distribution

if you noticed, most bounties are distributed weeks after the distribution of the tokens to the ico investors. it has been that way for years already. the team may distribute it all when bpl will be listed just as how they did with ARK. if you plan to hold, you wouldn't hurry things.
I think the distribution of the bounty has already started

I really like to get my bounty I am not into dumping, it is not yet in any exchange and I see the huge potential of this coin and would like to follow it and would like to start by getting my share of the bounty, dev has pm me and I will be included in the second round, so I will expect to get my share.

we're all waiting for exchanges though. whether you dump or not, others will and thats when the rest of us gets in. i'd be happy to see this live on the market already. most of the tokens rise up during its start on exchange, i hope to see this follow the steps of monetha.
Activity: 404

I think you should learn to read the whitepaper first, you can find almost all the answers there, https://blockpool.io/docs/BLOCK_WP_A.pdf,
the maximum number of tokens are 25m BLP.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Permission to post and forgive me for being annoying I thought they are distributing bounty, I pm both the campaign manager and developer but surprised that I didn't get a response, what is really the update in bounty distribution

if you noticed, most bounties are distributed weeks after the distribution of the tokens to the ico investors. it has been that way for years already. the team may distribute it all when bpl will be listed just as how they did with ARK. if you plan to hold, you wouldn't hurry things.

I really like to get my bounty I am not into dumping, it is not yet in any exchange and I see the huge potential of this coin and would like to follow it and would like to start by getting my share of the bounty, dev has pm me and I will be included in the second round, so I will expect to get my share.
Activity: 116
Merit: 24
Activity: 322
Will we go to exchange sites?
Activity: 574
Merit: 254

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
As of now if you install wallet means only you can generate your bpl address and team will send bpl to that address only. So you have to download one.
Activity: 784
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
if the dev team will use their votes to vote for some delegates?
If you talking about the ranking of the delegates ( 1- 201 ) , it still depends on the vote weight (vote weight determined in the total token that you hold in your wallet) , even the dev vote some delegates it still depends on the vote weight.
and what is the maximum votes of one account?
I think the maximum vote per account is 201 Huh
Activity: 275
Is there any required amount of BPL to be part of the delegate. I'm planing to participate and lend my BPL for interest.  I hope to see a good list of delegates in the coming days after BPL being listed on exchanges.  If this is going to work out just as how ARK did, I'm keeping mine for the rest of my life. Smiley

I have the same question to ask, but it seems no much information about this and I have asked in the slack channel, also no one response, It seems to be a secret?
Delegate registration fee is 10 BPL and voter fee is 1 BPL. Make sure you are using BPL client and not ARK client to connect to BPL mainnet and register the delegate, as ARK client charges 25 BPL vs 10 BPL in BPL client. I am running a delegate "neon" for BPL and forging without any significant issues so far.
Activity: 770
How many miners or delegates?
Theirs no miners on BPL but have a 201 forging delegates.
and what is the voting mechanism? I mean how to calculate the votes?
Just like in Ark and Lisk , its depends on vote weight of the voters.
Thank you for your nice answer, another question about the votes, if the dev team will use their votes to vote for some delegates? and what is the maximum votes of one account?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
to everyone who is interested in becoming a delegate i suggest to simply follow the quite active github repo of blockpool and the instructions on this site
Activity: 703
Is there any required amount of BPL to be part of the delegate. I'm planing to participate and lend my BPL for interest.  I hope to see a good list of delegates in the coming days after BPL being listed on exchanges.  If this is going to work out just as how ARK did, I'm keeping mine for the rest of my life. Smiley

I have the same question to ask, but it seems no much information about this and I have asked in the slack channel, also no one response, It seems to be a secret?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Yes I understand that but they have not asked for a wallet and you will have to download and send them to the campaign manager or dev I have downloaded the wallet and send them both to manager and dev and very annoyed that I am not getting a response
Join their site https://www.blockpool.io under your account profile fill your bpl address. that is all you need to do to receive your bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist

Yes I understand that but they have not asked for a wallet and you will have to download and send them to the campaign manager or dev I have downloaded the wallet and send them both to manager and dev and very annoyed that I am not getting a response

Join the slack

https://blockpool.slack.com

or fill out a ticket

https://www.blockpool.io/Blockpool_Support/
Pages:
Jump to: