Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️ - page 33. (Read 72511 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I don't know when it will be launched but this project seems like a very good project like the Ark. I will keep an eye and support this when it is out to launch.

i also interested with blockpool and waiting listed on exchange to buy some bpl
i have missed the ico maybe i can get cheap bpl when listed on exchange
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Permission to post and forgive me for being annoying I thought they are distributing bounty, I pm both the campaign manager and developer but surprised that I didn't get a response, what is really the update in bounty distribution

if you noticed, most bounties are distributed weeks after the distribution of the tokens to the ico investors. it has been that way for years already. the team may distribute it all when bpl will be listed just as how they did with ARK. if you plan to hold, you wouldn't hurry things.

Yes I understand that but they have not asked for a wallet and you will have to download and send them to the campaign manager or dev I have downloaded the wallet and send them both to manager and dev and very annoyed that I am not getting a response

they are aware that if they responded, another question will be raised and its going to be a non-stop discussion again when in fact this isn't the bounty thread. wait awhile. the team didn't require bounty hunters to do anything other than posting once a week on their campaign thread. the team are doing things surely and slowly even from the start so expect them to be that way again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
I don't know when it will be launched but this project seems like a very good project like the Ark. I will keep an eye and support this when it is out to launch.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
great news from the team,set the wallet and the expected payments of bounties company
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
and very annoyed that I am not getting a response
One reason why didnt response is not the right time to distribute the bounty token just like electronicash said above so be patient dude. Cheesy
Or just join BPL slack channel and asked the team their.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Permission to post and forgive me for being annoying I thought they are distributing bounty, I pm both the campaign manager and developer but surprised that I didn't get a response, what is really the update in bounty distribution

if you noticed, most bounties are distributed weeks after the distribution of the tokens to the ico investors. it has been that way for years already. the team may distribute it all when bpl will be listed just as how they did with ARK. if you plan to hold, you wouldn't hurry things.

Yes I understand that but they have not asked for a wallet and you will have to download and send them to the campaign manager or dev I have downloaded the wallet and send them both to manager and dev and very annoyed that I am not getting a response
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
how long after the BPL address is saved in the profile before the distribution happens?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
How many miners or delegates?
Theirs no miners on BPL but have a 201 forging delegates.
and what is the voting mechanism? I mean how to calculate the votes?
Just like in Ark and Lisk , its depends on vote weight of the voters.
I am interested to be a delegate, but I do not know how to do that.
Just join in BPL slack channel and they will guide you.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
One of my friend told me yesterday the blockpool is promising and I have tried to get more information before putting some investment in it, so any exchanges that will list this coin?
maybe then if your friend invested he would know who is friend on here.i will part with some if you want otc
Activity: 703
One of my friend told me yesterday the blockpool is promising and I have tried to get more information before putting some investment in it, so any exchanges that will list this coin?
Activity: 770

How many miners or delegates? and what is the voting mechanism? I mean how to calculate the votes? I am interested to be a delegate, but I do not know how to do that.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Hello everyone!

Yes finally the time has come to pickup your BPL!  You can build your node or download the latest Windows, Mac and Linux wallets by clicking below or going to blockpool.io under menu > download.

Once you have your address please put it in your blockpool.io account, once we have that we will send out your Blockpool tokens.

You can build your node by going to our github page here https://github.com/blockpool-io and clicking BPL-Node and following the directions in the readme file.  We also provided an install script to make things a little easier.

We have a lot in store for everybody, so buckle up!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Great news that the blockpool now have the mainnet and wallet as well. by the way what is the advantage for running a blockpool node?

Well running a node helps provide further decentralisation, plus you will receive 5% interest on your entire balance including your voted balance as well.  Rewards begin in about a week and half.
Thanks for your fast reply. I wondering what is the difference between entire balance and voted balance?
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Wheres the whitepaper? Is it on their main site or should I message OP? I feel like its in an obvious spot but Im just not seeing it.

On their web site they have white paper and business plan documents.

White paper doucment is here: https://blockpool.io/docs/BLOCK_WP_A.pdf

This is the business plan: https://blockpool.io/docs/BLOCK_BP_A.pdf

Business plan is two times longer than white paper. I invested in this project via my friend. But I sold my right to my friend after 1 week of my participation.  I don't know what happened then.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Wheres the whitepaper? Is it on their main site or should I message OP? I feel like its in an obvious spot but Im just not seeing it.
legendary
Yup main net is live. Coins are being distributed.

The wallet is great to have downloaded and tested it and have sent my address to the dev for my signature bounty hopefully I can receive it within this week glad to be in this project this is one unique project in the making.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Yup main net is live. Coins are being distributed.
Activity: 784
mainet is live or what? wallets are secure code?
legendary
I have downloaded the wallet and send the dev my wallet address and request that my stakes in the signature bounty be sent to my blockpool wallet I'll be watching this thread and will definitely hold my coins I see great future in this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: